Welcome, Guest!
Tuesday, 2024-04-16
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » New shounen-ai anime - Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (From the mangaka who created Junjou Romantica)
New shounen-ai anime - Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
kexet90Date: Friday, 2011-05-06, 5:17 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
For those who loved (and still does love) Junjou Romantica, I have great news for you! Her latest work Sekaiichi Hatsukoi has also become an anime!

And I have to say, IT IS SO GOOD! Both manga and anime! All the characters have their own personalities and their are a lot of emotions conflicting with each other. Very exciting if I may say so.

They began releasing anime's first episodes a couple of weeks ago. Has anyone else seen it?

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Saturday, 2011-05-07, 9:42 AM | Message # 2
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Quote (kexet90)
For those who loved (and still does love) Junjou Romantica, I have great news for you! Her latest work Sekaiichi Hatsukoi has also become an anime!

And I have to say, IT IS SO GOOD! Both manga and anime! All the characters have their own personalities and their are a lot of emotions conflicting with each other. Very exciting if I may say so.

They began releasing anime's first episodes a couple of weeks ago. Has anyone else seen it?

I'VE SEEN IT!!!!!! I HAVE READ THAT MAGA SINCE SO LONG AGO AND THE ANIME CAME OUT I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY!!!

RenleekDate: Monday, 2011-05-09, 10:10 AM | Message # 3
Private
I really love the anima adaptations of Nakamura Shungiku-sensei's works like Junjou Romantica and now Sekaiichi Hatuskoi! They're really doing a great job of making it fun. So far, I feel that the quality (only based on the first episode though!!) is a little less than JR but it's still plenty pretty!

And the fact that my KonKon-sama is voicing the sexy Masamune makes me happy beyond belief!!! KYAHHH!!!!

*goes off to watch other episodes*

AliceinDate: Monday, 2011-05-09, 10:18 AM | Message # 4
Private
I'm downloading it now, I love the works of Nakamura Shungiku, they are aways so funny and warming heart. Has been a long time since I did watched any anime, I'm looking foward it! Yay

GuDate: Monday, 2011-05-09, 10:32 AM | Message # 5
Private
I am a fan of Junjuo Romantica too, and am gald to know Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi is being into an anime.
Right now I am hot on the heels of this anime. Yeah.

yuuDate: Monday, 2011-05-09, 4:22 PM | Message # 6
Private
I am waiting each new subbed series with such impatience Bs Making all kind of eyes to aarinfantasy Bs Well in my mind anyway. Don't want them to slow it down. But when the release is announced I just go OG I absolutely love it!!!

noopDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 1:07 AM | Message # 7
Private
I'm a fan of bl involving salary men so I'm really enjoying this anime. I didn't know it was based on a manga at first but once I watched up to the 3rd episode I got impatient and started reading the manga. T-Ups It's really interesting to learn about how the manga industry works. It's kind of like Bakuman where it gives the background process for how manga is made so it's informative too.

kexet90Date: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 4:56 PM | Message # 8
Private
Hahah! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who is obsessed with them :P
Arn't they going to release a new episode soon? Like tomorrow or something?

noopDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 6:36 PM | Message # 9
Private
I think they release on Fridays or something. I just know that I was all happy to have time to download and watch it this weekend.

hinshihoushiDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 4:52 AM | Message # 10
Private
Im loved Junjou Romantica and am very happy with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. I really hope that there are new seasons of both, although I am not sure that there is enough of the mangas that haven't been made into the anime yet.

valeDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 5:48 AM | Message # 11
Private
I really love the anime adaptation of the manga, because I could finally understand what was happening between Tori and Chiaki... I loved them the most, they are sooo sweet and Chiaki misunderstanding was funny!

fusiorDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 2:57 PM | Message # 12
Private
i finished watching sekaiichi hatsukoi and i really loved it! i wish there were more episodes. does anyone know if there's going to be a second season of this anime?

swtlilaznDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 7:46 PM | Message # 13
Private
I have seen it and i was so in love with it. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica is funny and entertaining to watch and read. I just L Nakamura Shungiku works. I hope there is season 2 of Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi.

kameecookieDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 8:59 PM | Message # 14
Private
ahaha i was rereading the manga version (mainly because its a lot steamier than the anime) and really do enjoy it. i recommend people to read the manga then watch the anime. otherwise i do love the junjou romantica series and this is just as good.

shinjouDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 11:11 PM | Message # 15
Private
the manga is erotic n hot, the anime is so cute!! i love it actually! it may not be steamier than the manga, but the voices are what intrigued me when watching the anime. Kyah Kyah

zara_kiDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 0:29 AM | Message # 16
Private
i want the anime to be as hot as the manga pls! boo hoooo hooo. anyway, theres nothing wrong in hoping. Bs

iamsoocoolDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 2:59 AM | Message # 17
Private
I gotta say I didnt really enjoy it that much. I dunno it was kinda cutish, but i still felt it was a bit lakcing in terms of teh relationship developments. Meh, it could be I wanted more action hehe, but it was a good watch :)

CharliseDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 3:40 AM | Message # 18
Private
I like the works of Nakamura Shungiku and the anime to your manga is also so cute. I watched the new Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, but I found only 12 episodes. It' s the end or it'll be a continuation? Bs

jensengirlDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 5:41 AM | Message # 19
Sergeant
I already watched it, and sadly its end like that !?. really hoping to see the second seasons. although the hot scene is all been cut than the manga but I really love to see it again.

AdrielDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 6:34 PM | Message # 20
Private
As a self-described hater of Junjou Romantica and Nakamura-sensei I really don't know why I started watching Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. I think it was on a whim? Anyway, I was really surprised that I actually liked it. Sure it's not the best BL I ever watched nor it will ever be but I didn't find myself annoyed and that's a great improvement for Nakamura-sensei's works. It was a light story with a touch of drama, another plus from me is that it's a pure shounen-ai. The manga is from what I hear a lot steamier and it goes into yaoi department which is the reason why I probably won't be reading it. Also the theme of the anime was refreshing since we get a look into the manga industry. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that there were three couples just like in Junjou Romantica. When I read a manga I really prefer only one couple so I can concentrate on them.

Message edited by Adriel - Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 6:35 PM

piratetrishDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 11:09 PM | Message # 21
Private
oh man! I have only seen screencaps of it bot the crying is so cute looking!! Great another thing I have to make time for D:

xoxmwaDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 2:27 AM | Message # 22
Private
I loved Junjo Romantica, but did not get the chance to watch this new series, although I am reading its manga. For some reason or other, I prefer manga to anime... strange indeed -.-

mokoDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 4:41 AM | Message # 23
Private
I read Sekaiichi Hatsukoi manga and watch the anime. Usually I don't like to watch both of the same series but this time they are good and funny! Can't wait for the second season.

hoshikawaakariDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 5:10 AM | Message # 24
Private
It's true that the manga is a lot steamier than the anime but that's usually true with most animes.But i really like sekaiichi cause the amount of sex time is decreased to focus more on the story and development and interactions of the charcters and yet the time when they do have sex is still as steamy as junjou!!After hearing the news of the second season im so excited!!

DebsDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 9:07 AM | Message # 25
Private
I love Junjuo Romantica and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, they're my favourite mangas and I love the animes too.

I can't wait to see more of Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi in season two. Kyah

voidchildDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:07 AM | Message # 26
Private
I personally find Sekaiichi Hatsukoi more entertaining than JR XDXD Onodera and Takano-san are just so amusing to watch/read XD!!!

I'm mainly a manga person coz anime tends to 'black out' a lot of things really :x not sticking 100% true to the mangaaa (just being picky here XD)

Hopefully SH has a second season to pick up where it stopped at XD!

TishitaDate: Friday, 2011-09-02, 4:09 PM | Message # 27
Private
Group: Member
Season 2 is also coming out!!!! OG Kyah

LadyWolframDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-05, 10:54 AM | Message # 28
Private
I love the story, seriusly, i dont undertand why the people try to compare Junjou with Sekaiichi,
i think there are two different arguments, wherever i Lvoe sekaiichi and i´m watching the chapters
and i´m waiting for the second season L
oh!! by the way the manga is veeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting NB

NeioDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 6:27 AM | Message # 29
Private
Though the manga is sexier, I can't say I don't enjoy the anime to bits. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ANIME. The voices are just how imagined them to be. And the pacing is just perfect. Although I'm a bit nervous that they can't fit everything in 2 seasons. If there was just a season 3 it would be most lovely.

Katsura89Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 6:44 AM | Message # 30
Private
I have watched this series and I really loved it... However, the anime is quite short... It was already the same for Junjou Romantica... What a pity... I would have liked more seasons!

NoitaminaDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 6:25 AM | Message # 31
Private
I was really glad, when the 2nd season started airing. This anime has (like the manga) such a fluffy, warm feeling.
It's simply a well done adaption of sensei's work

ast0neDate: Friday, 2011-11-18, 4:09 PM | Message # 32
Private
I thoroughly enjoy this anime as well as J R. I find a lot of things I can relate to in this particular anime which makes the story all the more exciting and suspenseful. I always find myself scouring aarinfantasy for more updates to it and jump on it as soon as it comes out. I'm hoping for a happy ending!

"Morals are relative"
"Logics for the weak"

reiDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:27 AM | Message # 33
Private
Quote (kexet90)

REALLY IT IS SOOOO GOOD!!! This artist is so amazing that I swear Sekaiichi is even better than Junjou, and I am not kidding. I know my favorite pair is Hatori and Chiaka, besides the main pair that is. But seriously, who doesn't love the tension of an ex-lover still being in love with you after he goes off and laughs, even a nervous laugh, when you ask if he loves you too. I mean jeez.... *squee* if you haven't watched this you should.

gumboDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 10:46 PM | Message # 34
Private
I love Junjou Romantica but I haven't had a chance to see Sekaiichi Hatsukoi yet. It sounds like it is just as cute, funny, and sweet as Junjou Romantica, so I'm looking forward to seeing it!

majestic_stormDate: Monday, 2012-01-02, 3:48 AM | Message # 35
Private
I watched it! It was AMAZING and so ADORABLE! The last episode of the 2nd season made me cry because it was so sweet. Yay I wish there were more sex scenes though, even if they're blacked out like in Junjou omantica.

ImmaDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 1:46 PM | Message # 36
Private
UAUAUAU!!! I sooo agreee with you. It's one of the greatest animes I've ever seen.
I've already downloaded the las season and I'm waiting for the right time to watch it all at once, because I know for sure that when I start it I'll not be able to stop.
OHHH! Damn Ritsu, wake up already!!

lochnessasaurDate: Saturday, 2012-01-07, 5:49 AM | Message # 37
Private
I'm glad to see a topic about this series because I love it! I have to admit I like the manga a tiny bit more because it came first and there were a few anime changes I didn't like (like Yukina's famous line about jerking off, haha). The anime is really pretty and a good adaption, though, so I was definitely happy about the second season. Oh and also, I like that the anime included non-manga pairings like Hatori and Chiaki, and even Junjou Mistake.

mistiknitDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-01, 8:28 AM | Message # 38
Private
all i can say about this anime...ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! i just wished season 2 will air soon or better yet update from the manga series...

KeleiosDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 9:18 PM | Message # 39
Private
I have been watching and reading this series and I have to say it lives up to Junjou Romantica..in other words I really like it

orquideaDate: Friday, 2012-02-24, 12:51 PM | Message # 40
Private
Junjou Romantica anime was the first yaoi I have seen.
Because of the anime I have started to look for the manga and to read this genre.
Now I love it.
So when Sekaiichi Hatsukoi came out I have read it and seen the anime.
Honestly I love both of them (the anime and the manga).

qiaDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 5:17 AM | Message # 41
Private
It's so pure somehow... I've re-watched at least four times

I reminded me a little of gravition ( with seme and uke in reverse)...just a little x)

hunnykoraDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 3:12 AM | Message # 42
Private
I got really excited when I learned that Ritsu's voice actor was also Hibari's voice actor. Whew.

freresDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 1:01 AM | Message # 43
Private
I'm hoping Sekaiichi Hatsukoi comes out on DVD/BR in the US soon. Even though available via streaming and/or fansub, would prefer to show support by purchasing (plus my internet doesn't _do_ streaming as well as I'd like).

chibikariDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-25, 4:46 PM | Message # 44
Private
I've watched both series sooooo many times and I can't stop!!! I wish the anime series would continue. But I love them and all the craziness each couples have XD

alexsasa1983Date: Wednesday, 2016-02-17, 10:17 AM | Message # 45
Private
Many years ago Junjou Romantica was the first manga I read, but the drawing seemed bizarre and story scared me because I thought that Misaki was a child. However, once I got used to the aesthetic and canons of the genre, I loved this story. So Nakamura Shungiku films are wonderful to me. I love the two seasons of Sekaiichi, I like the innocence of first love, and the endurance of the same over time. I love the ending that I have it as a ringtone.

Forum » Discussions » Anime » New shounen-ai anime - Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (From the mangaka who created Junjou Romantica)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: