Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-03-29
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Favourite anime
Favourite anime
Debs119Date: Thursday, 2012-12-27, 1:10 PM | Message # 51
Private
Group: Reader
Some which I can name now are Kyo Kara Maoh, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Sword Art Online, Bleach, Escaflowne, Yami no Matsuei, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Hakuouki, Tenshi na Konamaiki, Fruits Basket, 07-Ghost and many more really :-)

NatsumeDate: Friday, 2012-12-28, 9:59 PM | Message # 52
Private
My favourite animes are Fruit basket, 07-Ghost, D-Gray Man, Kyo Kara Maoh, Rurouni Kenshin, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Hakuoki (there's a second season, wanna watch Bs ), Natsume Youjinchou (4 seasons), Arcana Famiglia, Blood-C, No. 6, un-go, Tegami Bachi, and so much more. OG
Fruit Basket is a romance and touching anime, and I have re-watched it a couple time until my eyes all watery cause of crying. happy Also, the manga was finished, so it's a total good bye. bye
Rurouni Kenshin will remain always in my heart. LU
07-ghost, D-Gray Man, and others is still ongoing for its manga, so it's not a total goodbye. Yay

solaceDate: Saturday, 2012-12-29, 2:04 AM | Message # 53
Private
I think Natsume Yuujinchou is definitely a favorite...also FMA:Brotherhood, Peacemaker Kurogane, Kino's Journey, Steins;Gate would all fall into my top animes.

elarielDate: Sunday, 2012-12-30, 8:41 PM | Message # 54
Private
Absolute favourite would probably be Junjou Romantica! But Kyou Kara Maou, Kuroshitsuji, and Ouran Host Club are all close seconds.

L

-Elle

nakaraDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 12:29 PM | Message # 55
Private
Ah ah My favourite Anime Is Sekai-ichi...no matter how many animes I watch, Takano and Ritsu are so sweet togheter...I love them!!Want to have a love story like the one they have!!And maybe a man as sexy as Takano!!!=)

ckh988Date: Wednesday, 2013-12-25, 10:37 AM | Message # 56
Private
Group: Member
Mine is definitely black butler, bleach, and kyo kara maoh.

madcinderellaDate: Monday, 2016-01-11, 6:25 PM | Message # 57
Private
Mine are Koisuru Boukun, Ai no Kusabi, Dramatical Murder and so many more. And Hybrid Child broke my heart...
This Year I'm waiting for D.GrayMan Kyah

lemmevitzDate: Wednesday, 2016-01-13, 2:30 AM | Message # 58
Private
I have so many favourite animes. I usually like anime with one of the elements ( supernatural, mystery or comedy). I've just finished watching Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (yeah, i know it an old anime) and I'm also looking forward to D.Grayman coming out this year Kyah

petapepyDate: Sunday, 2016-04-10, 3:51 AM | Message # 59
Private
It's hard to say whay my favourite anime is as it changes year by year. Although ones that I hold fond memories of are Prince of Tennis. Oh my goodness, did that pull me into a long term fandom. I am into Haikyuu at the moment. I also did love Whistle, Natsume, K Project, etc. I tend to love my sports anime mostly.

agehachristieDate: Thursday, 2016-04-14, 2:19 AM | Message # 60
Private
Group: Member
for this season, My Favorite is Joker Game, it's really hot full with sexy biseinen, loss of blood from noses are guaranteed!

mir2_66Date: Sunday, 2016-06-05, 9:27 PM | Message # 61
Private
Its difficult for me to choose, there are many that I like! but I can choose between that I do not get tired of seeing: Kuroshitsuji, Tsubasa Chronicles, dgray-man, Trinity Blood, Sakura, etc. Many to choose but I can not choose! Ds

majestic_stormDate: Friday, 2016-07-01, 4:31 AM | Message # 62
Private
I don't have a favorite anime, but I do have a few that I rewatch all the time. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Barakamon, Natsume Yuujinchou, Haikyuu!, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, and Junjou Romantica are a few.

jpeachaholicDate: Monday, 2016-07-04, 1:43 PM | Message # 63
Private
I am a fan of Abe Miyuki-sensei, so it definitely it is a Super Lover!!
can't wait for season 2 <3

mea13_blueDate: Monday, 2016-07-04, 7:14 PM | Message # 64
Private
my all time fave anime would be Katekyo Hitman Reborn cause Tsuna will forever be my sunshine child :D I also really like Natsume Yuujinchou so I am so excited for season 5  yeah

sumgyeojinsulyeonDate: Monday, 2016-07-04, 8:59 PM | Message # 65
Private
My absolute favorite anime is the newest version of Casshern (Casshern Sins).  It's been completed and it's absolutely gorgeous.  The thick-line art style with slight blur really sells the post-apocalyptic feel.  So gritty.  But that ever present underlying tone of hope, with some very literal representations...

C'est magnifique.

miyukinatsuyaDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 6:29 AM | Message # 66
Private
I have a lot of shows but my favorite that I really love is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood since it follow the manga. Gintama, and Kuroshitsuji these are my favorite I have more but can't name them all.

moonchipooDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 7:46 AM | Message # 67
Private
Ive been lovin the anime K, the art and graphics are just awesome and consumming. Im sad at the ending but it was great and ther were also of good ships <3 and many to choose from.

yasumikogyaruDate: Saturday, 2016-07-09, 6:25 AM | Message # 68
Private
For me it would have to be Inuyasha!
I think it is the only longer anime series, that I followed from the beginning on to the end.
Usually, I don't like too many crazy overacting characters with colorful hair in a story and prefer black and white mangas.
Here I absolutely preferred the anime!
Overall, I liked the setting and story line in it. It shows an older, feudal Japan mixed with mystic creatures/beings; involves reincarnation in the plot and romance that transcends time.

Message edited by yasumikogyaru - Saturday, 2016-07-09, 7:05 AM

enmjejeyunDate: Friday, 2016-07-15, 2:11 AM | Message # 69
Private
Favorite anime, hmmmmm.... I'm an otaku and i proud of it!
I have lots of favorite anime but my most favorite is Gintama! second is ano hana. I have a really long list for favorite anime.

ashwoods195Date: Wednesday, 2016-07-20, 7:04 PM | Message # 70
Sergeant
Group: Moderator
K Project. None can beat it, and I have watched a LOT. 10/10 for plot, character development, art, music, possible shippings, emotion inducing-ness...
Absolutely recommend if you've never seen it. Actually, I recommend rewatching it even if you've already seen it. It's gold.

arifsuganda12032014Date: Friday, 2016-08-05, 9:02 AM | Message # 71
Private
Without hesitation FATE/ZERO!!!!!

That god like anime is so cool.. gives me goosebumps every times. Awesome plot, cool art, wonderfull plot twist, loveable character (Kotomine Kirei, Emiya Kiritsugu, Gilgamesh, Iskandar).

If someone said it's overated and i'm a fanboy then they probably never watch the anime.

And other anime is Natsume Yuujinchou I love that anime so much ;_;

mariacatalina588Date: Monday, 2016-08-29, 4:13 PM | Message # 72
Private
Definetly Kuroshitsuji aka Black butler.I watched and re-watched this anime so many time. ;-; I really love the tension between Sebastian and Ciel,and all the cases that they need to resolve for the Queen.Plus The Victorian Era is wonderful <3

KyokoDate: Tuesday, 2016-08-30, 0:49 AM | Message # 73
Private
This is kind of hard .... I guess since taste change overtime?
But my top would be Cardcaptor Sakura!
Digimon 01 & 02 are quite high on the list due to sentimental reasons, the recent remakes makes it really nostalgic.  Sailor Moon is always a fav, basically my childhood XDD

For current favourites Haikyuu!! definitely tops the list. Gosh it makes me just laugh and get so excited (really bad to watch before falling asleep ;;; ) Looking forward to the Shiratorizawa vs Haikyuu season this coming October!!

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Favourite anime
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: