Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-18
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » what your fav manga? (naruto is my most fav)
what your fav manga?
woolexs0898Date: Friday, 2011-12-30, 5:00 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
let me know your fav manga

MizunoDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 5:20 PM | Message # 2
Private
I guess it's Fruits Basket. It's as funny as moving :)

Clo3MelDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 3:57 AM | Message # 3
Private
Mmmm, too many :<

Mostly Shounen, like:
(Almost copy pasted and in no particular order...)
D. Gray-man
Soul Eater
Kuroshitsuji
Pandora Hearts (Author's a definite troll)
Manhwa:
Noblesse (Bishiesplz)
Tower of God
And can't think of any others...

There's too many manga/manhwa I've read... @.@

Message edited by Clo3Mel - Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:26 AM

VeraDate: Monday, 2012-01-02, 1:48 AM | Message # 4
Private
My favorites includes some well known mangas such as Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Gintama, 1/2 Prince Legend of the Sun Knight, Kuragehime, Love Allergen, Higurashi, Umineko...ect...for the same reasons everyone else does. I'll list some that I've read that's not quite well known.
12 o' Clock Midnight - Cinderella with a twist, oneshot.
Ludwig Revolution - I love the gothic setting, twisted fairy tales, characters, arts...
Perfume - again...Kaori Yuki
Grand Guignol Orchestra - ^above
Little Witch's Diary - again, fairy tales, but more cutesy and happy :D
Angel's Doubt
Anonymous
Lonesome Eden - tragic, but touching
Song of the Doll - good plot, the art is 10x more beautiful than Bride of the Water God O.O

Those are ones I can remember off the top of my head, I can go on forever, but that's too much HOHO

unbirthdayDate: Wednesday, 2012-01-04, 7:23 AM | Message # 5
Private
Mine is Pandora Hearts - I loveeeeeeeeee it sfm it is so amazing Q________Q. Also 07-ghost, tsubasa chronicles, cardcaptor sakura, d.gray-man, karneval. I like many others but those are my topppp ones c:

domiDate: Monday, 2012-01-16, 3:27 PM | Message # 6
Private
i have my old time fav, and very first:okane ga nai... also as anime:) could not find any, but lately just getting to discovered perfectxxx... fun for play:)

lulu89Date: Wednesday, 2012-01-25, 0:11 AM | Message # 7
Private
I think my favorite manga would probably be..... FAKE. lol... It's what got me into the world of manga as well as Yaoi. Second to that I think would be Hana-Kimi. Just.... LOVE. LOVED that manga so much! <3

girlflower388Date: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:50 PM | Message # 8
Private
Some of my favourite mangas are Skip Beat, Hana Kimi, Love In The Mask, Can't Lose You and more.

I am currently reading Cage Of Eden which contain action and horror but it's definitly goning to enter in the list above.

keeDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 8:49 AM | Message # 9
Private
Group: Member
I would have to say Kuroshitsuji at the moment^^
yeah

cath-tissotDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 7:33 PM | Message # 10
Private
Er... I really can't pick just one, but I think Super Lovers (yaoi) and Trinity Blood (shounen) would be a top list. And I love all of CLAMP's.
They're so cute LU

Catherine Tissot
♂ + ♂ = ♥
Livejournal: http://cath-tissot.livejournal.com/
Tumbrl: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/catherine-tissot
MSN: cath.tissot@hotmail.com
Twitter: @catherinetissot

Message edited by cath-tissot - Thursday, 2012-10-18, 8:07 PM

DarkestChocolateDate: Saturday, 2012-11-03, 1:22 AM | Message # 11
Private
How on earth can I pick just one???
I'm really into shoujo right now...so it's Himitsu No Ai-chan and Skip Beat
But I've always really liked yaoi, so Koisuru Boukun, Okane Ga Nai, Totally Captivated and Boy Princess are all pretty awesome Kyah

Debs119Date: Thursday, 2012-12-27, 1:06 PM | Message # 12
Private
Favourites I can think of right now are Anatolia Story/Red River, Legend of Basara, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Totally Captivated, Canon, Fruits Basket, Kaikan Phrase, Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi. But I have lots more lol

NatsumeDate: Friday, 2012-12-28, 9:31 PM | Message # 13
Private
My favourite mangas (action, adventure, and romance) are One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Liar Game, Vampire Knight, Kimi ni Todoke, Kuroshitsuji, Until Death Do Us Part, 1/2 Prince, D-Gray Man and Claymore (which only updates in a month), Code Breaker, Skip Beat, Meitantei Conan, Fruit Basket (completed already), Coda (but I think it is dropped since I have waited for a long time, there was no update whatsoever), Nodame Cantabile (completed, but there is a short sequel: Opera Den), The One and The Bride of Water God (Manhwa), and lots more that I can't list them one by one. T-Ups
But, if I can pick one from all of them, I will pick One Piece since I love Luffy so much and his pirates' principle. I think he has a lot of great leader material and hardworking person to protect his team. And, Oda Sensei always creatively adds new moves. OG
For yaoi mangas, I like Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, and Love Stage (and so much more).
For shounen-ai mangas, I like Sweet Blood by Kim Se Young ( ohs ), Asterisk by Morimoto Shuu, Drug and Drop by CLAMP, Koori no Mamono no Monogatari, Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike, and Super Lovers (also so much more). Kyah

Message edited by Natsume - Friday, 2012-12-28, 10:07 PM

elarielDate: Sunday, 2012-12-30, 8:43 PM | Message # 14
Private
I really like Love Mode. There are plenty of other manga out there that I adore, but I keep coming back to this one. It's a bit vintage these days, but there's so many aspects to the story that I can always find a part to satisfy whatever mood I'm in at the time.

Bs

-Elle

SesgarDate: Sunday, 2013-04-28, 7:55 AM | Message # 15
Private
I have a lot of favourite mangas :) Hanakimi, Love Mode, Haru wo Daite Ita, Sailor Moon, Please Save my Earth, Rurouni Kenshin... :P

kirika_chan1435Date: Monday, 2015-12-21, 10:29 AM | Message # 16
Private
I have too many favorite manga. But I like the mangas with good story, some action. And of course, as I am fascinated by yaoi mangas, there are many favorites in this genre.
-Saiyaku wa boku o suki sugiru (shounen ai, fantasy). The story is very interesting, is dramatical with quite a bit of fantasy and shounen ai. Every time I read it, I have wanted to know more.
-Kuroshitsuji, I love the darkness of history. The ratio of Ciel and Sebastian (super special). So I bought the manga and I have at home.
-Sweet Pool, is based on a BL video game. This manga has almost every genre that I like. Has horror, mystery, psychological and YAOI. I really love the plot and the characters are very sexy.

OrianaDate: Monday, 2016-01-11, 5:23 PM | Message # 17
Private
I have alot of favorite manga. if i have to name one it would be yaoi title love move by SHIMIZU Yuki. it was also my frist yaoi i read yet i still love to read it over and over again.

lemmevitzDate: Wednesday, 2016-01-13, 2:51 AM | Message # 18
Private
I have a lot! One Piece, D-Gray Man, Onepunch man, 19 days (it really really too short for each chapter but it is lovely), totally captivated, world trigger, super lovers, gravitation, the wallflower etc..

bootuckorlienDate: Sunday, 2016-06-05, 11:36 AM | Message # 19
Private
there's so many to choose from. but my all time favorite would be "Love Mode" from Shimizu Yuki Kyah . i really just love the plot, the melancholy feeling in it. Just wish that more fan-fiction for this manga.

dark_tatsumaruDate: Sunday, 2016-06-19, 9:37 PM | Message # 20
Private
My favorite manga has to be Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
Although you can't really understand it without reading some other works from CLAMP, it's a very touching and complex story of how far someone would go for the one they love. And there's a lot of action and flashy fights and dimension traveling :D

nurarihyon7Date: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 10:59 AM | Message # 21
Private
Only one? 
I guess I'd go with a few. I can't decide just one.
I like Nurarihyon no Mago, Bleach, Ichi, Naruto, Ao no Exorcist. 
Speaking of AnE, I saw that they are coming up with a second season.

yaoimaeaDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 9:06 PM | Message # 22
Private
honestly most of my favorites are yaoi:
the works of:
fujikawa ruri
naono bohra
fujisaki kou
yamano ayane
nadouki koujima... and so on

for shoujo it depends on the stories but currently reading and re-reading:
hana kimi
food wars
bleach
akagami no shirayukihime
sailor moon
ghost hunt
Akumu no Sumu Ie  (sequel to ghost hunt)...ect

miyukinatsuyaDate: Wednesday, 2016-07-06, 11:03 PM | Message # 23
Private
My favorite manga are Kuroshitsuji, Skip Beat, D.gray-man, xxxHolic, Fairy Tail I have so many that I like the genre I read the most has shounen and romance. Also my fave yaoi manga is Finder by YAMANE Ayano it's my number one cuz of the characters.

mariacatalina588Date: Monday, 2016-08-29, 4:10 PM | Message # 24
Private
Oh Jesus!To take an enemy's heart.I re-read the raws so many times ;-; Well,under my umbrella,caste heaven and kuroneko kareshi series are awesome too...Oh,i can't decide on one ;-;

HanaDate: Sunday, 2016-09-18, 3:12 PM | Message # 25
Private
Fav Non-Yaoi Manga: Full Metal Alchemist.  It beats Kenshin.  FMA not only have a good storyplot & twists, it also have lovable characters & their development.  The artstyle is appealing to me because finally I see girls aren't thin as a stick.  Go Winry, go do what you love, we need more mechanic girls like you.

Fav BL Manga:  Hmmm....I'll have to say it's either Silver Diamond or Koori no Mamono no Monogatari.  Both are written by the same author.  Although it's more Shounen-ai than Yaoi, I love it more so for the artwork & storyline.

lulilee1826Date: Friday, 2016-11-04, 0:30 AM | Message # 26
Private
Shonen-wise, I just really love Haikyuu!!, Boku no Hero Academia and Katekyo Hitman Reborn (there isn't much reason to it, I just find that they make me happy). There's also this short 4-chapter manga called Sahara the Flower Samurai that was just very nice (and reminded me a bit of Nausicaa of The Valley of the Wind) and I 100% recommend.

As for shoujo, I recently read Hirunaka no Ryuusei and I just really, really loved it; also Ghost Hunt and Akagami no Shirayuki Hime... I also used to be really, really in love with Kaichou Wa Maid Sama a while back, but I don't love it as much rn (although it still has nostalgic value for me)

nascarkaterineDate: Sunday, 2017-02-12, 10:29 AM | Message # 27
Private
Hm... There are so many! My favorite one (my first manga <3) is Faster Than a Kiss. Second place is for Kamisama Hajimemashita, then Noragami, Taiyou no Ie, Code:Breaker, Biyaku Cafe, Ten Count... So many! But FTAK and KH are my darlings <3

teajunkie92Date: Thursday, 2017-07-27, 10:38 PM | Message # 28
Private
I like a lot of different manga for different reasons, so it's really hard to pick a favorite. If I had to pick one above all else, I would go with One Piece. It's perfect :)
Oda Eiichiro is also one of the most dedicated and hard-working mangakas ever, and I really appreciate that :)

Forum » Discussions » Anime » what your fav manga? (naruto is my most fav)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: