Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-03-28
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » What're you watching right now?
What're you watching right now?
AlmondDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 0:26 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
:'D Right now I'm watching Creating Destiny and Pasta~ Both of them are Korean dramas.

Creating Destiny sometimes gets a liiiiitle boring, but the cute scenes between the leads make up for the less interesting parts.

As for Pasta, I LOVE IT. So far, anyway. I'm on Episode 9, hoho. Loving the food scenes and the way the main characters interact with each other. L

kpDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 8:01 AM | Message # 2
Private
Right now I'm watching a Korean drama called 49 days. Its currently being aired in Korea and there have been 12 episodes aired till date, I quite like it, its pretty nice and interesting, Its a concept I havent seen before in a drama so am enjoying it a lot, would definitely recomend it!

yumikichiDate: Thursday, 2011-04-28, 6:57 AM | Message # 3
Private
Well...in BL I´m watching Takumi-kun series Kyah I love the characters specially my wonderful Gii

In hetero dramas xDD "It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl"

Synopsis

Eun Chae Ryung is a spoiled daughter who had always completely relied on her father. When he is involved in an accident one day, she finds herself rudely awakened from her sheltered life and forced to mature, encountering numerous hardships before she gradually becomes an independent person.

It´s very real and I cried a lot

Miao-MiaoDate: Thursday, 2011-04-28, 11:07 AM | Message # 4
Private
I am watching a Korean drama called The Fugitive: Plan B. It is about Jin Yi, a woman who hired Ji Woo as her private investigator while being pursued by the men sent by a ruthless businessman. Ji Woo is just adorable. L

VisualdarknessDate: Friday, 2011-04-29, 3:28 AM | Message # 5
Private
I was watching the Japanese drama version of Perfect Girl Evolution!! (or The Wallflower, or Yamanade, or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge..LOL)

Its pretty good!! I love that manga SOOOO much though, if you haven't read it you should! Its hillarious! Its about this girl who in high school, was called "ugly" by the guy she liked, so she became kinda a hermit and never wanted to leave her room. She also is kinda CREEPY...LOL..in that she loves gothic stuff, horror movies...skeletons..ect.! She's AMAZING though, you will fall in love with Sunako-chan!
But the real story is about the 4 HOT GUYS who move into her huge house, which belongs to her rich aunt, who asks the 4 bishies to make her A REAL LADY!! And if they can do that, they get free rent..haha...

Its a REALLY funny story, and as much as I like the drama, I never finished it..>_>;;..I probably should, but I hate finishing something good! The only thing I don't like about the drama is some of the changes from the manga...>_>;;..like the kid they added, and that Sunako-chan is more scared than aloof, like in the manga.

I recommend the drama, but if you watch it, make sure to READ THE MANGA, cause its much better! ^^

ArielDate: Monday, 2011-05-02, 11:50 PM | Message # 6
Private
Right now I'm watching:
Meteor Shower → I'm finding it very boring. Perhaps because I have already assisted Boys Before Flowers and Hana Yori Dango (Yeah, I'm a crazy fan).
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry → Still need to form an opinion...

crystaldeeDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-04, 1:55 PM | Message # 7
Private
Hum...I just finished K-Drama Secret Garden. Nice story, great characters...tho there's a few flaw here and there for the situation and all...
But still it's worth to watch... ^__^

RisaDate: Monday, 2011-05-09, 6:57 PM | Message # 8
Private
I'm really into the Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. I'm not sure where you can watch Korean or Japanese Drama's these days. I've seen Gokusen and Hana Yori Dango and enjoyed them. Let me know where you can find foreign dramas!!

erasableDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 0:06 AM | Message # 9
Private
I'm watching love you and 49 days. I recently finished secret garden.

lleuferDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 3:06 AM | Message # 10
Private
Group: Member
heartstind a new korean drama starring yong hwa, n its a typical korean drama... i guess the cool guy n a girl...i can already see how the story goes

rbchynDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-06, 1:49 PM | Message # 11
Private
I just started Marumo no Okite yesterday. I'm usually really weary of kids in dramas, but after watching the first episode I think both of the kids are fantastic actors! (uggh they made me cry the very first episode). I'll definitely continue watching~ Plus there's a talking dog too XD

AceArtemis7Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 1:57 AM | Message # 12
Private
I recently watched a chinese drama called Chinese Paladin. Its SERIOUSLY really good. Theres kungfu, theres romance, and its promised to make you cry and feel frustrated at how the people act xD But its worthwhile, you have to use your imagination for some stuff, theres some CG stuff, but thats okay :) check it out!

Rai_ChenDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 4:33 AM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
Group: Moderator
I'm watching City hunter... Lee Min Ho as Lee Yeon Seung is really amazing. HOHO

kameecookieDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 8:55 PM | Message # 14
Private
im also watching city hunter.. the plot is super cool and unpredictable at times. its a drama that keeps you on your toes. i am still rewatching lie to me.. because the chemistry between the two lead actors is amaaazing. i mean off the rocket. im starting to watch scent of a woman because i love kim sun ah. although i do have some doubts about it .. i hope the two leads will have amazing enough chemistry to have the story flow nicely. so far thats it.

hunny2thebes2Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-27, 1:05 AM | Message # 15
Private
I'm cuttently watching You've Fallen For Me, saddly its still airing so I have to wait once a week for an episode but from the looks of things now into its seventh episode of 16 it looks good.
Great story line cute cast and beautiful music sang by many of the cast members.
One thing that bugs me is that Shin real name Jung Yong Hwa looks alot like my cousin with his black hair, I want him to change it so I don't see my younger cousins face when I watch him.
But other than that great drama so far.

NonameXPDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 0:27 AM | Message # 16
Private
Ouran High school host club and secret garden. I've not watch anymore then those two. I can't keep up with too many.

NaoDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 3:27 AM | Message # 17
Private
I'm currently watching Pasta (at a friends suggestion. Really love it.), Dong Yi (Historical drama. Long running. Hysterically dramatic, lol.), & Hong Gil Dong (Historical? A bit out there, lol.) I still need to watch City Hunter & Heart Strings (plus everything else from this season.) But I keep getting distracted, lol. Plus it doesn't help that due to my friends, I already know the ending of City Hunter. /Sob.

glass_heartDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 6:37 AM | Message # 18
Private
For Korean dramas i am currently watching: Heartstrings (Yonghwa <3, if only the drama was longer TT_TT) and Myung Wol The Spy (I wonder how the series is going to end.... Spy from North Korea and Idol from South Korea, an odd pairing). Both are mainly romantic comedy dramas.

For Japanese Dramas i am watching: Ouran Highschool Host club, Ikemen Desu Ne, Zenkai Girl. They too are all romantic comedy dramas.

ShellyDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 6:55 AM | Message # 19
Private
^ I'm currently watching Heartstrings too! I agree, if only it were longer D: I'm still sad that they cut it short by one episode /fumes =(

LareenDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 11:42 PM | Message # 20
Private
Right now. A watching a drama called poseidon with choi. Siwon....its pretty good :)

-Simo-Date: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 12:12 PM | Message # 21
Private
Right now I'm re-watching You're Beautiful Korean version, after watching the Japanese one. They're both good but I prefer the Korean.

tainanDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 10:26 PM | Message # 22
Private
I'm currently watching Protect the Boss and Nodame Cantabile. Both of then are very funny but the second one became my bias! Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi are just amazing together! The cast is full of great actors, Koide Keisuke as Masumi is just too funny! One of the few manga to live that turn out to be good. L

Message edited by tainan - Sunday, 2011-11-06, 10:27 PM

AmaterasuDate: Thursday, 2011-11-10, 3:11 PM | Message # 23
Private
I'm watching a chinese series which calls The emperor's Harem, I love it L

Message edited by Amaterasu - Friday, 2011-11-11, 4:10 AM

harajunkoDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 1:06 AM | Message # 24
Private
Currently, I'm watching A Thousand Kisses whish is a 50 episode family drama. Just love the inner turmoil faced by the two main characters of the show. A young man falling in love with an older divorcee with a kid and thus, facing all the possible and possibly impossible obstacles in life just to be together.

dwindlingDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 12:39 PM | Message # 25
Private
I'm a pretty big fan of Chinese period dramas as it were. I haven't watched any in awhile. Although, the side affect is that I start speaking in ye old timey Chinese after a marathon or something.

heeheeDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 8:36 PM | Message # 26
Private
Merlin! Though it just finished :,/
And Sherlock (on BBC!)
Oh my gosh, they're SOOOOOOOO slashable!!!!!

lpgrangerDate: Saturday, 2012-01-07, 2:16 AM | Message # 27
Private
I'm watching sooooo much stuff right now.
I was marathoning Kanata Hongo stuff and just finished two of his dramas (Seito Shokun! and Seigi no Mikata) both of which I loved. I cried through most of the last episode of Seito Shokun. And now I'm halfway through Aikurushii.
For kdramas, I'm watching Me Too, Flower and Flower Boy Ramen Shop. I also just rewatched Heartstrings.
And I keep watching movies in between everything.

tsuzukeruDate: Friday, 2012-01-20, 0:35 AM | Message # 28
Private
I just recently found Korean and Japanese TV shows etc on Netflix. *_* So I've watched:

Tamra, the Island (really enjoyed)
Boys Over Flowers (both the Korean and Japanese versions)
Lie To Me (thought its not currently available on netflix anymore... it says coming soon)

fujiyukiDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 11:42 PM | Message # 29
Private
I am currently watching Lucky 7 which I am really enjoying. It's different from the type of dramas I normally watch. I'm also trying to get into the mood to watch the K-drama - Shut up flower boy band. It looks interesting so far, but need to get back into the swing of watching it.

blubDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 4:40 PM | Message # 30
Private
Right now I am only watching one taiwanese drama since it's so hard for me to get interested in any drama. Anyway the drama I'm watching is Extravagant Challenge otherwise known as Skip Beat. It atually is pretty good and pretty much follows the manga except I feel they go into too much detail when doing the acting scenes (i.e. when Moto does her acting at the LME audition).

MidoriDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 5:07 AM | Message # 31
Lieutenant
I am watching all the dramas Lee Min Ho has been into cause he's a good actor and I wish he was in "Extravagant Challenge".. *sigh*

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

MietharulesDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 0:56 AM | Message # 32
Private
korean drama i watched last time was lie to me on tv with my mom... and now i am watching rooftop prince. the first time was because my sis urged me to watch it but later on i found it cute because there's this chibi thingy the put up. cute <3

shimaDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 7:41 AM | Message # 33
Private
right now, because of someone's twit, i started downloading and watching shinya shokudou, which apparently is a j-drama taken from the manga. i quite like it cause it's about a cook and his customers on his diner, that opens at midnight, and the food he cooks. though, i dont like the opening song cause it makes me feel sleepy. :p

keeDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 8:50 AM | Message # 34
Private
I'm currently watching Arang & The magistrate.

KumikoDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-10, 7:30 PM | Message # 35
Private
I watch the fifth (and last) season of Eureka.
Full of nonsense but it's funny.

no_nameDate: Monday, 2012-10-15, 6:50 PM | Message # 36
Private
I've been watching a few k-dramas lately. Nice Guy and Horse Doctor are the ones I'm most into right now. I've just recently finished watching Reply 1997 and Panda and Hedgehog. And I'm looking forward to The Great Seer once it gets translated.

SesgarDate: Monday, 2013-04-22, 10:21 AM | Message # 37
Private
Recently I've been watching "I do, I do" and I'm going to start watching "To the beautiful you". I've just downloaded the first three episodes of this kdrama so I don't really know if I'll like it. It is based on the manga called Hanakimi so I have great expectations about it!! Have any of you watched it?? Is it good??

hikaru_424Date: Saturday, 2016-02-27, 6:36 PM | Message # 38
Private
My mom has recently gotten into the habit of watching korean dramas translated into Cantonese. She's now watching Pinocchio and since she's watching I'm watching it with her =)

skybrownieDate: Monday, 2016-05-16, 12:03 PM | Message # 39
Private
Hi.. i am watching Descendants of the Sun. This is Korean series.
The story is about soldier and doctor. It is currently very popular in my country.
It also just has been translated and voice into my native language then broadcast via TV every weekend. ^^

mir2_66Date: Sunday, 2016-06-05, 9:19 PM | Message # 40
Private
Right now I'm enjoying the wonderful story of "SUPER LOVERS" Abe Miyuki
Beautiful manga! and anime is pretty good! I recommend it yeah

cikacikafujiwaraDate: Tuesday, 2016-06-21, 7:57 AM | Message # 41
Private
Currently, I'm watching Japan spring drama, "Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi". I'm also making the subs (into my native language). I recommend this one! It's romance comedy. Nothing but cute!

And I'm huge fan of Japan variety show. I watch them (almost) everyday. Never got tired! :D

gedsfwDate: Thursday, 2016-08-04, 4:38 PM | Message # 42
Private
I been watching this Kdrama, Be Arrogant. If you like Kdrama's You have to check this one out. It's cute and freaking hilarious. 
I am on episode 9 right now, almost finished.

I am female, tho My profile says otherwise...awks

mariacatalina588Date: Monday, 2016-08-29, 4:17 PM | Message # 43
Private
I just watched a few movies yesterday,but the one who gave me chills was Hidden away.Is a really wonderful movie,even if the ending is really sad.But it's inspiring and so realistic..;-;

claramoyaoliverDate: Wednesday, 2016-11-09, 0:40 AM | Message # 44
Private
I'm watching The Man Living In My House and I'm totally loving it! I love, love funny, angsty romantic dramas. Kyah
Also, King Shopping Louis. I liked it but I have mixed feelings about it tbh.

Message edited by claramoyaoliver - Wednesday, 2016-11-09, 0:47 AM

bluelhaineDate: Wednesday, 2018-04-11, 5:02 PM | Message # 45
Private
right now I'm re-watching Love O2O.... it was one of my favorites!~

Forum » Discussions » Drama » What're you watching right now?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: