Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-03-28
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » what dramas have you listened to?
what dramas have you listened to?
teikaeiDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 11:00 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
when i got the word "drama", the first thing came in my mind is something to listen and i was suprised to find all of other threads are about something to watch, weird!!!
but never mind!
now i want to talk something about drama listening to!!!
i got to drama when i started to watch Japanese animes. i guess pp who watch Japanes animes must know something about their drama industry!!! it's really a big market. you can find many kinds of dramas, and listen to guys' voice telling different stories. For me, the first one i listened to is Kamiya sang's drama--万叶恋歌. in order to get understand what he's telling, i began to learn Japanese!!!! now i can listen most of it! i have to say it's really amazing to listen to such soft voice!

MidoriDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 4:57 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
You find it weird because all the threads are about "watching Drama"? I find it more weird that you would ever think of "listening to Drama" O_O Anyway, yea, I listened to a "Drama CD", if that's what you're talking about. The title for the drama CD is "Hana to Akuma" Kyah I have mentioned the name of this manga for I dunno how many times but it's just too awesome!! >w< Here is the link if you ever want to listen to it:
Part 1
Part 2

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

MietharulesDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 1:05 AM | Message # 3
Private
drama cd? hm, sex pistols, viewfinder, punch up, and some more. my favorite is punch up of all because i just adore the manga and practically my top 10 manga i read the most.

bluvreaderDate: Wednesday, 2016-05-25, 3:11 AM | Message # 4
Private
I love listening to drama CDs.  One of my favorites is Aitsu no Daihonmei because I love the voice actors.  This drama CD also have female characters, so it's a little different from a lot of BLCDs.

Forum » Discussions » Drama » what dramas have you listened to?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: