Welcome, Guest!
Tuesday, 2024-04-16
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Favorite Dramas?
Favorite Dramas?
hikaru_424Date: Saturday, 2016-02-27, 6:43 PM | Message # 51
Private
Group: Reader
Right now I'm watching a drama on netflix called Beating Again. But my favorite are My Lovely Kim Sam-Soon and Hana Yori Dango (jdrama), Although I do like the korean version too.

hotscansDate: Sunday, 2016-02-28, 9:33 PM | Message # 52
Private
I haven't watched many dramas, but mostly I watched Japanese dramas... and they are nice. But if I have to say what's my favourite on, it has to be the only Korean drama I watched. "The Moon that Embraces the Sun"... OMG!! HOW I SUFFERED AND LOVE IT AT THE SAME TIME!!!
When recommending dramas, I always say that one, is the only one I remember so cleary!! hahahaha
If you haven't seen it, you must!!

Meko.

nellymr19Date: Thursday, 2016-03-17, 0:36 AM | Message # 53
Private
my current fave drama is "Descendants of the sun"..this is so great
Song Joongki is so handsome  Kyah

I like Empress Ki, Protect the boss, Tree of Heaven and "Hana Yori Dango" too.
I generally prefer korean dramas than japanese but my favorite drama ever is "Hana Yori dango"

Message edited by nellymr19 - Thursday, 2016-03-17, 0:48 AM

lastriie94Date: Monday, 2016-03-21, 8:06 PM | Message # 54
Private
I haven't whached many drama, but i like some of drama like "the heirs", "pinocchio", "spy", "city hunter", "i can hear your voice", "my lovely sam soon", " frotect the boss", "princess hours", and another drama and my current fav drama is "style"

JibrilDate: Tuesday, 2016-04-05, 12:45 PM | Message # 55
Private
i have watched several asian drama from several countrys, but i mosstly prefer the korean ones.

my absolutely most favourite one so far is Faith!

i just love this story and watched it at least 5 times xD

some other good ones i liked are: Bad Family and Hello My Teacher

jonquilskyeDate: Monday, 2016-04-11, 6:28 AM | Message # 56
Private
There will always be a special place in my heart for the Waterboys dramas.  They were so long ago, but so much fun!  I also like a lot of the Mystery/Crime genre dramas.  I thought the ST Keishicho Kagaku Tokusou Han drama series would be great after seeing the original special.  The special was great and I still love it!  The drama was sadly disappointing.  It felt like the characters had changed a bit and I didn't like how they were anymore. :/  I still think I'd love to read the novels someday.

skybrownieDate: Monday, 2016-05-16, 11:43 AM | Message # 57
Private
Hi,

My favorite drama is Winter Love Song. This is quite old. The song is beautiful and theme is quite sad.
I also like Full House. This series is quite fun, not sad. The main characters are funny and romantic.

I think fun story is better than sad story.

cikacikafujiwaraDate: Tuesday, 2016-06-21, 8:05 AM | Message # 58
Private
I have a huge collections of J-drama (though I haven't watch all of them yet, haha). I love Kimura Takuya and Nagase Tomoya's dramas. Especially Pride (2004), Tsuki no Koibito (2010), My Boss My Hero (2006), and Unubore Deka (2010). Basically, I like romance, comedy, detective, and/or mystery dramas. :)

majestic_stormDate: Friday, 2016-07-01, 4:38 AM | Message # 59
Private
I love j-dramas. One of my favorites is Nodame Cantabile. Rewatched it countless times. I love the music and the fact that you can't dislike any of the characters since the issues are all personal issues they have to overcome.

I also really like Hana Kimi

mea13_blueDate: Monday, 2016-07-04, 7:27 PM | Message # 60
Private
I mainly watch K-dramas (I blame my mother haha) and right now I really like the drama Doctors starring Park Shinhye cause she's so badass with how she beats up gangsters and at the same time she is a doctor that saved their bosses life :D

miyukinatsuyaDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 9:18 AM | Message # 61
Private
I have watched alot of drama the one that got to me is Scent of a Woman. It has some emotional scenes tha will get to you it's a must see show for the people who haven't seen it yet.

bolabuluhitamDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 11:02 PM | Message # 62
Sergeant
I preferably watch Japanese or Korean dramas.
My favorite actor is So Ji Sub, so I watch a lot of his drama, tehehe
Well I watch a lot of them for example Lie To Me,The Moon that Embraces the Sun,Winter Sonata,
Life is Beautiful(2010), I am Sorry I Love You etc.

kamuiluluDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 11:15 PM | Message # 63
Private
I used to be addicted to k-dramas, but recently i don't have that much time to make that commitment lol
but of all i would say that my favorite is can you hear my heart and also Secret (aghhhhh i want to watch them again now ><)

yasumikogyaruDate: Saturday, 2016-07-09, 8:37 AM | Message # 64
Private
I have not watched anything recent in a long time. Though the ones on my favourites-list that I have re-watched are: 
K-dramas
I'm Sorry I Love You (So Ji Sub & Kim Ha Neul); My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (super funny modern day couple); Secret Garden (awesome stunt-woman heroine); Scent of a Woman (makes you sob and think about life but in a good way);
J-dramas
Majo no Jouken (couple falls in love before meeting as teacher and student); Hana Yori Dango(japanese) and Kimi wa Pet(japanese) [I read both before as manga and was happy with the adaptions].

I always remember these for the great acting and plot!

vane20_06_99Date: Thursday, 2016-11-24, 2:58 PM | Message # 65
Private
I just got into watching K-Dramas this year.My first one was Descendants of the Sun, which i loved it. Then, Boys over Flowers, since then i started to like every drama in which Lee Min Ho was xd. Theeen, The Heirs, that is one of my favourites, the chemistry between the main characters was something and the plot, the soundtrack, I still dont get tired of listening the soundtrack <3. She was Pretty, very beautiful drama  <3. HEAL ME KILL ME, i put it in capital letters because it was so touching, Jin Sung and Jung Eum, they are the perfect match. You don't know about k-dramas if you didn't see this one <3 T.T Secret is other one of the two before named. Oh, My Venus, so funny and touching at the same time, i cried with this one <3. Now I'm watching My Love from the Stars, very interesting <3

artisantibanartsDate: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 4:28 AM | Message # 66
Private
Group: Member
I must admit I don't know how I managed to get to watch Chinese dramas... But my first and favorite is Ice fantasy it's so cheesy that I just fell for it so that I'm trying to find de the second season and the book omg

Forum » Discussions » Drama » Favorite Dramas?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: