Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-03-28
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Enjoyment » Fanfictions » A sex Therapist fanfic (A sex Therapist)
A sex Therapist fanfic
reiDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 0:22 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
I wrote this fic many years ago after I had finished reading/watching A Sex Therapist. I was mad there were only like seven chapters so I took it upon myself to write more. All the characters are mine except for Kain, but then that is a given. In terms of fan fics, it isn't bad for my very first one.

Disclaimer: I do not own A Sex Therapist it belongs to Kadaka Kazuma and Kaiousha Publishers.
Warning: Yaoi ahead, aka boyxboy love. Leave if you don’t like it, otherwise enjoy, and please do not flag.
I had a good time writing this so I hope you enjoy reading it.
Characters:
Yoshida Taichi- forward starter on a soccer team; planning to become pro. Taichi means “Big One”
Narita Hinata- artist. Yes, he is male and no, Hinata is not limited just to females. Hinata means “Sunflower”

Yoshida Taichi sat on the steps leading to the landing of his apartment; in his hand he held a Big Lucky cig and he slowly puffed on it as the rain splattered against the pavement outside the overhang to the stairs. After several minutes he blew out the last of the smoke from his lips and put out the cigarette and flicking it into the bin at the base of the steps, it bounces off the side just as someone steps under the overhang and shakes out his umbrella.
It was Narita Hinata, his next door neighbor. “Yoshida-kun, konichiwa, you shouldn’t smoke, it isn’t good for your health,” the man chided his neighbor and good friend.
“Narita-senpai, konichiwa,” he replied heavily and stood from where he sat on the step as Narita came up the staircase; Turning only when the man was on the step above him to find Narita’s eyes staring into his. He jumped back shocked that his friend’s face was so close and felt a rush of heat to his face.
Narita Hinata was five foot five, to Yoshida’s five foot eleven, and ever since Yoshida had moved in next door to Narita he had been head over heels for the man. Narita had black hair with dark red highlights that fell into his grey eyes. He was very dark and gloomy and made even more so by the constant raining. He had a lean body with toned arms and delicate hands. Yoshida couldn’t help be in love with this man but he kept his silence and since the move in had been celibate for eight months. Yoshida knew that Narita was an artist as the many times he had visited his neighbors apartment he saw pencils, pens, sketch pads, and various other art supplies littering the counters.

Added (2011-11-24, 0:17 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Yoshida was no slouch himself, he bleached his hair blonde and it was cut short and spiked. His black eyes always smiled at everyone and even brought the moody Narita into a smirk. Yoshida was muscular and the toned muscles of a soccer player; though when he was not on the field he was sitting behind a counter at a local food mart. He was stylish and well liked wherever he went, though he never took anyone home, as he had his eyes for the one and only Narita.
“Yoshida, I am serious, you shouldn’t smoke, especially for you who is an athlete, it ruins your lungs,” Narita chided again, his eyes serious and demanding.
Yoshida took in a deep breath as he regained his balance and stared into Narita’s eyes, he felt himself go hard and had difficulty breathing. Narita waited for several moments, unaware of Yoshida’s growing problem before turning and climbed the last few stairs, leaving Yoshida speechless and red. He went to the end of the hall and entered his apartment.
Yoshida shuddered as his friend closed the door, and winced as he took a step. He had never become so hard before, but the look of Narita’s face had made him aroused and deeply wished he could tell Narita how he felt but was nervous and afraid to tell him.
Yoshida went to his own door and entered the living space, closing and locking the door behind him, the rain pelting the window reminding him to check the clock; nine-thirty in the morning. He quickly changed into his practice uniform; he hit the streets and headed to his team practice, looking at Narita’s door as he left.
The rain cooled him of his thoughts of Narita and was thoroughly soaked by the time he reached the field. They promptly began practice and he fell into the routine. They worked for an hour and a half and broke up, promising the coach that they all would go home and get hot showers, dry clothes and hot meals to keep colds away.
By the time Yoshida had jogged back to his apartment, hit the electric kettle, stripped his clothes and started the shower was shivering. He stepped under the stream of hot water and warmed up, rinsing the sweat and cold rain from his body, his muscles relaxing and his sinuses were clogging from the steam.
He stepped from the shower and dried, he walked from the bathroom to prepare a cup of tea, using his towel to dry his hair. He heard a sharp intake of breath and looked up; see Narita staring at him he turned scarlet red and scooted back into the bathroom with a bang. He breathed heavily, thoroughly embarrassed that his friend had seen him as he had come from the bathroom.
“Go… goman nasai,” he heard Narita stammer; taking a deep breath he wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the door, peeking his head out.
Narita turned his face scarlet and began bowing repeatedly, “I am so very sorry, I didn’t mean to, I mean, you didn’t answer, the door was unlocked. I didn’t realize that you had been in the shower. Sorry, sorry,” Yoshida blushed and scratched his head grinning.

Added (2011-11-24, 0:19 Am)
“Narita-kun, it is fine, I wasn’t expecting to find you outside the bathroom, and I apologize.”
“But I barged into your home when you were showering,” he blushed.
“I was just showering, I wasn’t here with lady friend doing other things,” he scratched his head unable to look at Narita in the face as he hinted at the one thing he hadn’t done since high school.
“But still, I should have come back later,” he was on the verge of crying and it made him seem adorable and very cute to Yoshida, who blushed again as he felt a wave of desire.
“Um, I was just about to make some tea, would you like some?” He asked blushing.
“I should leave and let you get dressed, Yoshida-kun,” the shorter man began to back out of the room towards the door.
“No, if you get the tea, by the time it cools off I should be dressed and you can tell me why you came over,” Yoshida compromised and Narita agreed, hurrying to the small kitchenette and pulling down cups and the special spiced tea blend that Yoshida always had after practice and the green tea he kept for guests.
Just as he pulled the tea bags from the cups and took the cups to the table that served as dinner, work, and coffee table, Yoshida came from his bedroom wearing jeans that hung from his hips and wore a black turtle neck that accentuated his toned muscles.
He sat at the table where Narita had set his cup of tea and took a sip, enjoying the taste of the spice warm his tongue and throat and eventually his stomach, shaking off the last bits of the cold outside.
Narita just sat, his face red and his hand holding the cup, and Yoshida couldn’t help but love this Narita, who wasn’t too often shown.
“So Narita-kun what did you want to ask me?” Yoshida took another sip.
“Um, I was wondering, um, if… if... if it would be ok for you to model for me,” Yoshida nearly spewed his just sipped tea all over Narita, catching himself with his hand. He swallowed and looked at Narita whose cheeks were flaming red in embarrassment.
“Model? For you?” he asked still shocked by the question.
“If you don’t want to it is fine,” Narita blurted, his face redder.
“No, no, I would be glad to model for you, but what exactly will I be modeling?” Yoshida asked, placing his cup on the table so he could listen to Narita with his full attention.
“Um, in your soccer uniform, if it isn’t too much trouble. You might also have to remove your shirt but that is about it. Oh and if it would be ok if I watched your practice once or twice,” he could no longer look at Yoshida.
“That is fine, is this for a project?” Narita looked at Yoshida with respect; obviously he hadn’t expected such an honest or quick answer from his friend and neighbor.

Added (2011-11-24, 0:19 Am)
“Doumo arigatou gozaimasu, yes I am beginning a new work but that is all I am going to tell you.” Narita bowed over the table and began to sip his tea as Yoshida tried to inquire for the type of thing that he would be posing for, but Narita held his tongue and they eventually moved on to other topics. Narita glanced at the clock which read one-twenty-seven, ushered a hurried apology and rushed out.
Yoshida picked up the cups and washed them leaving them on the counter as he went to pull out his rain coat and work shirt. He pulled on his sneakers and headed for a late lunch before work, the rain even heavier and the sound of thunder could be heard in between the flashes of lightening, making him wish that he was at home tucked between his sheets with Narita’s hard body beneath him.
“No,” he pinched himself as he began to think dirty thoughts of Narita. Sitting at his favorite udon shop he pulled out his wallet and looked at a business card he received from a personal friend who knew of his problem.
“Bar Kain,” he toyed with it until his udon came and he put it away with a final resolve. Eating his meal quickly he checked the time and booked it over to the cyber café across the street from the food mart he worked at. Sitting at a computer where no one could see what he was accessing went to the website and filled out the information.
He was developing a problem with his feelings for Narita and needed to see this therapist about a way to relieve his sexual tension so it would not ruin his relationship with his friend.
With the appointment set and the rain letting up, he felt a little more joyous as he went to work and returned home with a note under his door from Narita on modeling in two days time. Yoshida went to bed with his thoughts of Narita.

Added (2011-11-24, 0:20 Am)
Yoshida walked down the steps into Bar Kain and closed the door behind him. The bartender, Kain, turned and greeted him, “Welcome to Bar Kain, Yoshida-sama” he was a good looking man his black hair with a tinge of blue to it was cut short but his bangs fell in his face. He wore an inverted cross dangle earring and necklace, a black vest with a long sleeved white shirt beneath it, and black pants. He was almost as tall as Yoshida and gestured for him to sit in the lone seat at the bar.
Yoshida took the proffered seat and was a little surprised as the man placed a drink before him, lifting the glass he looked at Kain quizzically before taking a sip and immediately finding it to have a similar taste to his favorite tea.
“This is good. What is it?” he asked and Kain nodded his head. “It is a spice tea mixed with sake, I thought you would like it,” Yoshida finished the drink and it was refilled by the bartender.
“So how does this work, I get liquored up first or what,” he asked as he began to sip the second drink, his senses becoming heightened after the first hitting his system, he could smell an incense burning that made him very aroused.
“Just relax Yoshida-sama, or Taichi-kun,” Yoshida blinked again as Kain became his love Narita Hinata, “Narita-kun, what, what are you doing here?” he stammered confused, his stool knocked back as he had gotten up quickly and could feel a heat flush his face and groin.
Narita stepped from the bar and approached Yoshida, “Taichi-kun, I came because you wished to see me and here I am. Here to be with you and to be loved by you,” he trapped Yoshida between his arms with Yoshida’s back to the wall. The two men stared each other in the eyes and Yoshida let go of all embarrassment and kissed Narita, causing him to revert to the bartender Kain in shock.

Added (2011-11-24, 0:21 Am)
“Narita-kun, do you know how much I love you,” he said each word between his kisses before taking Narita’s face in his hands and dipped his tongue into his mouth harshly.
“Taichi-kun, slow down a little,” Narita begged.
“I can’t, I have wanted you, since the first time I saw you eight months ago and I haven’t had or wanted anyone else since,” Yoshida began to unbutton his shirt before cupping Narita’s groin where he could feel the man’s hard erection growing
‘Eight months, no wonder he is forceful,’ Kain thought as he tried to slow down Yoshida who was unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, coaxing his cock from the restraints of the clothing. He was pulled from his clothing and laid across the bar. Yoshida began to service his hardening cock and stuck a finger in his ass beginning to finger it.
Narita began to moan when Yoshida placed the second finger him and made scissoring motions to stretch him out, his moans becoming louder until he had an orgasm across his body. Yoshida lifted him up to kiss Narita/Kain as he pulled him down onto his hard erection, both men breaking the kiss with a hiss as Yoshida’s cock hit Narita’s pleasure spot.
They kissed again as Yoshida pulled out and soon Narita was on the floor with Yoshida setting a quick pace. It first was a slow methodical stroke and as it became slick the movement quickened and Narita was soon calling for Yoshida to go faster and harder forcing Yoshida to pull the other man into his lap and lifting his hips he threw Narita up and pulled him back down hard on the erection. Both men sweat profusely as they reached their peaks and in simultaneous moans they both climaxed, Yoshida in Kain and Kain between himself and Yoshida. Yoshida thrust a few more times before collapsing on Kain.
Using Narita’s voice he whispered, “Taichi-kun, I love you,” Yoshida turned his head and kissed Narita’s face. Eventually they had a few more rounds before Yoshida was satisfied. When Yoshida left it was beginning to brighten, he yawned thoroughly tired and feeling much better.
He had just reached the landing when the real Narita stepped from his apartment, a bag slung across his back. Yoshida blushed as he remembered last night, “Konichiwa,” he called causing Narita to drop his keys on the ground.

Added (2011-11-24, 0:22 Am)
“Konichiwa, Yoshida-kun; Are you just getting home?” he asked a blush to his face.
“Yeah, I had an emergency team overnighter, aka, a party. Ueno’s sister had a baby and he was celebrating,” Narita calmed a little still with a blush but relieved. Yoshida blushed as he thought of how cute Narita was.
“Well, I will see you this evening,” Narita pocketed his keys and headed to the staircase, just as he passed Yoshida, Yoshida called, “Narita-kun.”
“Hai?” Narita turned only to find Yoshida kissing him on the lips, at first a little surprised but he didn’t stop the kiss, closing his eyes and kissing back pulling Yoshida towards him by the shirt collar.
They were reluctant to separate but did so each blushing but relieved that the other liked him. Narita backed away slowly; his eyes trained on Yoshida’s face until he hit the stairs and then he looked back until the two men could no longer see one another.
“Oh, Narita-kun,” he called and Narita bounded back up the stairs.
“Hai?” he asked curious and on a high from their previous kiss.
“I decided to quit smoking,” he smiled and Narita smiled back as he entered the apartment to clean up and go about his day.

Several months later
Kain sat at the café sipping a coffee while reading some manga that hosted a soccer player that resembled Yoshida on the front cover; he smiled as he finished the last page and put it down.
“So where did you get this book from?” the café manager asked his most regular customer and friend.
“From a client whose boyfriend is the mangaka and as a thank you he gave me a signed copy of his new manga.”
“Modeling the Sport, I have seen advertisements about this. It is supposed to be really good,” he took the book, opened the cover and read the first page.
“Aren’t you supposed to be working?” Kain asked to annoy him.
Somewhere else
“So Hinata-kun, what did you want to do today,” Yoshida sipped his tea as Narita thought.
“Do you want to ‘model’ for me,” he asked.
Yoshida smiled at his implied meaning, “Maybe later,” he leaned forward and caught his boyfriends lips, ignoring any and all onlookers.
The End

Forum » Enjoyment » Fanfictions » A sex Therapist fanfic (A sex Therapist)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: