Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-25
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Enjoyment » Fanfictions » Recommendation: xxxHOLIC - Supernatural Entanglements (by flacedice [Domeki x Watanuki])
Recommendation: xxxHOLIC - Supernatural Entanglements
KyokoDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 1:00 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
Another fic I really enjoy reading and I recommend it if you like xxxHOLIC (and well BL too I suppose). Actually I recommend it even if you're not that familar with xxxHOLIC since it's a very well written story paying attention to detail as well.
The high-society universe it which it was written really sets the atmosphere and gives the story a very entertaining twist to it. the way the characters are written doesn't make them very OOC yet it fits the story. Basically if you've read xxxHOLIC you'll be able to relate to it =]

It's not updated that often, but when it does the updates are lonnngg, even if there's cliff hangers that particular episode (that's how I like to describe her chapters hehe) of the story does conclude quite nicely.

Summary: With no other alternative, Prince Doumeki turns to the mysterious Lord Kimihiro for help and finds himself getting increasingly entangled with the lord and the supernatural. Series of interconnected oneshots.

Supernatural Entanglements: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3805781/1/

Message edited by Kyoko - Monday, 2011-04-25, 1:00 AM

Moon-AngelicaDate: Sunday, 2012-11-04, 0:43 AM | Message # 2
Private
I love this series! Check out flakedice's lj, there's is piles more in the collection which are all sorts of different AUs. She has a gift for putting Watanuki and Doumeki in different situations and worlds and creating stories that are awesome

amethysDate: Tuesday, 2012-11-13, 3:47 PM | Message # 3
Private
Oooooh thanks for the recommendation!
LU

Added (2012-11-13, 3:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
HOLY ... WHY does it have to be this many chapters! It's like chinese water torture while being fed with delicious cakes!
Seriously it will take me forever to get through this. YOU CREATED A MONSTER! Ds

Forum » Enjoyment » Fanfictions » Recommendation: xxxHOLIC - Supernatural Entanglements (by flacedice [Domeki x Watanuki])
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: