Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-03-29
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Request » Mary Stayed Out All Night | Marry me, Mary! (Kind Request to do this manwha.)
Mary Stayed Out All Night | Marry me, Mary!
CaleipsoDate: Tuesday, 2016-02-09, 1:03 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Hello Sweet Indulgent staff!

I want to request this beautiful manhwa that was dropped long time ago by another team. It's as the thread title say "Mary Stayed out All Night" aka Marry me, Mary! or Maerineun Uibakjoong by the artist WON Soo Yeon.

I'm dying to see a continuation of this wonderful series but no one seems interested to pick it up and even though I know some japanese translators, I haven't had the same luck with Korean ones :/

The info is here https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=57363

And the most important part, I have raws for this title, they're MQ (760x5366px approx). You can download them here, if there's a link down tell me I have all the material from there (I can make new links for you).

I hope you can really work with this, I can offer help cleaning or typesetting just to release them faster and make the workload lighter for you :)

Message edited by Caleipso - Tuesday, 2016-02-09, 1:05 AM

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Wednesday, 2016-02-10, 12:32 PM | Message # 2
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Hey Calipso~ Thank you for Requesting this one. I watched the K-drama version of this one and i liked it ^^ Not as much as others but it was cute. I would like to do it but first i want to finish 1 or 2 projects which need Japanese translators....we are working slely on them though....xD (They are the shortest so as soon as we finish that one I shall pick up this one. It might take a while though...And i would love to work from the begining of it. I am happy yhat the images are that Big but then if u resize it...the withd will become too small...hmm so before anything, do you think U can give me one image so i can see how it will be? I don't like releasing Bad quality stuff....^^''/

Thank you~
Hibari

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Thursday, 2016-02-11, 11:24 AM | Message # 3
Yaoi Lover
Ah, I just saw 1-10. They are webtoons? I though it was a manhwa since it said manhwa in Mangaupdates....(checked it now and it says Webtoon in summary)....Im an idiot xD well this should be easy~~~~ I shall see what i can do. I really though it was an manhwa....

Still, i would love to translate chapters 1-23 too hmmm (likes doing a series completely)

CaleipsoDate: Saturday, 2016-02-20, 7:06 PM | Message # 4
Private
Hello!! I'm so glad that this piques your interest! I'm watching the drama too, I think is nice, pretty cute as you say. Ok, I'll see what I can do about the resizing and leave a sample so you can check it :)

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Saturday, 2016-02-20, 11:26 PM | Message # 5
Yaoi Lover
I am picking it up later on Caleipso. First I need to finish one or two series xD so please be patient.

CaleipsoDate: Wednesday, 2016-02-24, 9:30 AM | Message # 6
Private
Hi!! Oh yes, I read the part that you need to finish two other series before working with this, don't worry, I know you have work, I wasn't rushing you, all the contrary! I was just happy that you liked the title and that it interested you :)

I'm not in a hurry, so ofc I'll wait. Btw since webtoons have a different display of the image, how should I crop it so it looks fine? I've never worked on a webtoon before... Honestly I didn't know it wasn't a manhwa but a webtoon, I was always convinced it was a manhwa lol, but if it wasn't published in a magazine or in a book format I guess is not, is it? Dunno much about Korean formats in comic industry >.<

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Wednesday, 2016-02-24, 11:46 AM | Message # 7
Yaoi Lover
XD No worries, I saw the sample already so its okay ^^ (this is how i saw it was a webtoon lol). Also thank you for being patient and understanding ^^

Forum » Announcements » Request » Mary Stayed Out All Night | Marry me, Mary! (Kind Request to do this manwha.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: