Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-03-28
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello ^^
Hello ^^
kotori_chan88Date: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:19 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
Hello ^^ I'm Kotori (yes, yes, from X1999 xD), I'm 21 years old and I'm from Spain ^^ I just found this forum and you have two of my favorite manhwa! Sweet Blood and Devil's Bride O.O One thing you must know about me is that I love BL, my collection is mostly shonenai/yaoi and I move a lot in HP slash fandom (H/D, a lot of beautiful fics ;)).
Good luck with the group! ^^

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:24 PM | Message # 2
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Hi NIce to meet u. those r one of my favorite too XD i just had to do them. my collection is full of Yaoi novels.... NB i just cant stop... Ds

*clears throat* anyways, Welcome to our community.

lov2hateDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 5:10 PM | Message # 3
Private
haha love your intro, lol and same here love BL's, as in LOVE my 500gb hard drive is full of yaoi, anime, manga, mangha. addiction much!!! lol.. anyways nice meeting ya kotori

kotori_chan88Date: Monday, 2011-04-25, 5:32 PM | Message # 4
Private
Haha yes, once you find yaoi you are doomed, you can't never let it go again XD Of course I read and watch other genres too but nothing as addicting ;)
Thanks for the wellcome ^^

IchigoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 1:58 AM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Hi Kotori, welcome to IS. Nice to have you here. I hope you're enjoying your stay here. Hope ya having fun as well.
Ah x/1999, sweet. I never really finish watching the anime, even have the DVD. Too much drama.. I couldnt finish it. T^T)/ lol. Well, I'll see ya around. Take care.

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello ^^
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: