Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-03-29
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hi there
Hi there
hassliebeDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:37 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
Hello, everyone. I'm 22 years old and I just found out this place while looking for works by KIM Se Young.

I’m addicted to manga, yaoi (though I read any kind of manga, from shoujo to seinen) and music (mostly metal and gothic). I enjoy reading novels and writing fictions. I'm a real sucker of angst, and drama in general.

My favorite animes & mangas: Trinity blood, Saint Seiya, Junjou Romantica, Vampire Knight; Count cain; goldchild; Angel Sanctuary,CUT, Totally Captivated, Haru wo Dateita, viewfinder, Skip Beat!, Until Death Do us Part, Trinity Blood, Demian Syndrome, The One, Ingènuo, Kuroshitsuji.

My favorite mangakas are: Kaori Yuki, Itsuki kaname, Yamane Ayano, Hotaru Odagiri, Oki Mamiya, Youka Nitta and Mizushiru Setona.

Hope to see you around ^^

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:41 PM | Message # 2
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
shock thats one awsome intro u got there T-Ups now its like i know u in real life LOL Nice to meet you Hass. I hope you have a good time in our forums.

hassliebeDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 5:05 PM | Message # 3
Private
hahaha thank you, I'm not good with introductions, but I appreciate your words.

I'm having fun indeed, I see many interesting threads around here ^^

IchigoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 2:01 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Hi hassliebe.
Its great to have you here. Welcome to IS. I hope you are enjoying your stay here.
Nice list. :) Heh, same here, I saw the "Sweet Blood" from Manga Updates that went to join the forum to check it out. So anyways, hope ya have fun. See ya around, take care.
bye

hassliebeDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 5:33 PM | Message # 5
Private
Hi hi!! Thank you for your greeting. It seems we're quite a few who came here after seeing Sweet Blood. I hope to see you around then ^^

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hi there
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: