Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-19
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Midori here :) (Filipino Girl is in da house~!! o3o)
Midori here :)
MidoriDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 1:02 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Reader
Hey! Hey! You! You! I'm the new member~! Yes, yes! That's right! I'm a Filipino!!
Hi~! I'm Midori! I made that my username for many reasons! But mainly because I love the color green and I love manga! Since mangas are in the Japanese language, I used Japanese for my favorite color, "Midori" or "Green" :) I hope you understood what I just said xD
~~~
Anyways, like I've said earlier, I love manga, and I've already posted the reason in this thread.
~~~
I love music, I can't live without it, I ask with all honesty, what would life be? Without a song or a dance what are we? So, I say thank you for the music for giving it to me ^__^ I love Yoyoy Villame's songs cause it's so funny though I doubt most of you here will understand his songs cause they're in visayan and tagalog. They say I'm a good singer at my young age. (Having a golden voice runs in our family thanks to my mom! I love ya, mom!)
~~~
Let's talk about food. I hate vegetables, but I do love veggie meat! Dessert is my favorite part. My hobby is baking and making pastries and sweets n__n I love sushi and I always wonder why foreigners don't like one of our most delicious delicacies, "Balut". Do you know what "balut" is? It's a fertilized chicken/duck egg, boiled a few days before hatching. It's uber delicious!! If you think it "looks" disgusting, just remember, "Don't judge a book by it's cover!"
Check this video to learn why and how Filipinos eat balut!
~~~
I love surfing the internet, but that doesn't mean I don't have a social life! I have lots of friends, but I do not create enemies easily. Though, I do have classmates that I don't usually talk with cause.. let's just say, I feel awkward around them. Usually, all freshman students in the Philippines have a gf/bf. But, as our motto goes, all classmates are my brothers and sisters and our relationship cannot go farther than that. I guess that's what you'd always hear from a student coming from a catholic school. If it were a public school, you could have an intimate relationship with someone without anyone caring (as long as it's not teacher-student relationship). Yes, I'm from a catholic school. But, we are just another school that just loves God more than average students. Though, there are a lot of gays and lesbians in our school, it's not uncommon since God accepts all. But the boys in our academy don't give a damn about being in a catholic or public school. They still say inappropriate words and form gangsters, do they not know that they are in God's presence while they are on campus!?? But at least they are like gentlemen when it comes to teachers and beautiful ladies. They also ask permission first and they apologize.
~~~
More about myself. I wear glasses. I wear contacts during P.E. I don't like showing off my skin so, I usually wear pants, sweaters and long sleeves but during summer, I wear skirts, shorts, leggings. I can run fast even if I have high heels. I can run faster with sneakers. Umm, I love sports though I must admit I'm not that great. I love hiking, running, climbing and mostly, anything you do while having an adventure! I love adventures! I love animals. Especially cats. I love editing. I plan to be a veterinarian. I plan to live in Japan (for now). I plan to be taller. I'm 12 years old :D Yes, 12 years old in the Philippines is already a freshman in high school cause we only have 3 years for nursery school. 6 years for grade school. We don't have middle school. We have 4 years of high school. And it depends on your course to know how many years you have in college.

Added (2012-03-17, 1:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ByTheWay, are the people here in Sweet Indulgent on hiatus or somethin'? Cause I haven't seen anyone online for a long time now.. o.o Most probably, I'm the only one usually online.. O_O

Added (2012-03-17, 1:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I wanna start working TT^TT Hello? Anyone there to give me projects??

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

Message edited by Midori - Sunday, 2012-03-11, 9:25 AM

ShuurinDate: Saturday, 2012-10-13, 12:06 PM | Message # 2
Private
Haha! Definitely a life of a teenage Filipina there.^^
You reminded me of my school days.
Nice to meet you!

P.S. I was from a Catholic school too.XD

elarielDate: Sunday, 2012-12-30, 7:41 PM | Message # 3
Private
Nice to meet you Midori! I love the name.

I am 28 years old, from Scotland, and I can't wear contact lenses at all! I keep twitching away from them when I try to put them in! So jealous about that. But at least I look good in glasses!

T-Ups

-Elle

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Midori here :) (Filipino Girl is in da house~!! o3o)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: