Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-25
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Ciao, ciao.
Ciao, ciao.
Gintoki-chanDate: Tuesday, 2014-06-10, 7:23 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Typesetter
Uh, let's see... Afternoon everyone, the name's Gintoki-chan. Call me Gin-san, or '-chan,' whatever you prefer for your likings. In the Chatango I appear as CarnagedxBeauty, so you can call me Carnaged-senpai or same as above, Gin-san.

I am your new typesetters, so... Please treat a scrub like me with respect and of course, I'll do the same for you!

What else... Yeah... I had to go look at other people's introduction to get a good feel of what else I could write. Hmm.. Well, I can tell you a couple of my likes and dislikes. My favorite food to eat is lasagna; favorite desert is classic vanilla ice cream; favorite weather is a chilly, calm rain; favorite anime currently is Gintama, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Mushishi; favorite manga is Shiki and Mushishi. The only thing I dislike is b-o-r-e-d-o-m. So I tend to keep myself distracted.

How do I act? Well, I act too laid-back at the same time pretty hyper. As you can see here, I'm toooooo laid-back, whilst on Chatango, I'm pretty hyper, yet quiet. I don't bite, kind of--if I do, it's a nibble.

And yeah, I guess that's it!

Thank you for allowing me to be your new typesetters here. I hope I get pretty active as best as I could and assist in any way for everyone.

:bye:

YokoaiDate: Thursday, 2014-06-26, 11:56 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Proofreader
Hahaha! I love your intro, it's really funny.Well, nice to meet you Gintoki-chan!

SatsukiDate: Thursday, 2014-07-17, 0:34 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Translator
Hello Gin-san! lol I just have to say that I'm totally in love with your avatar+signature combo. :D Gintama is my favourite manga/anime. I love it way too much! Nice to meet you. ^^

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Ciao, ciao.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: