Welcome, Guest!
Tuesday, 2024-04-16
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » hi, mabuhay! i'm new here- name is kyashi
hi, mabuhay! i'm new here- name is kyashi
erwin_6_leviDate: Friday, 2016-09-09, 3:22 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
i'm 21+ already. Filipina, but for some reason my profile says male??? lol

and as my signature says i've been "fujoshi since 90's"
my ships are #EruRi #KawoShin #TouYuki #TakanOdera #YuKisa
#IwaOi #KageHina #KuroKozu #NaruSasu #D18 #SeCiel #ShiZaya #MidoTaka #KagaKuro
#RinHaru #SouMako #ReiNagi and a lot more actually. lol

i just recently read Devil's Bride. i'm wondering if this group is still active? or if they're still continuing that project?

i'm a bit confused about the instructions when i read it. like where or what forums am i allowed to post 5?
should i create 5 topics and not 5 posts? see, i'm really confused when i read it
T o T english is not my 1st/main language. tbh.

"fujoshi since 90's"
ships #EruRi #KawoShin #TouYuki #TakanOdera #YuKisa #IwaOi #KageHina #KuroKozu #NaruSasu #D18 #SeCiel #ShiZaya #MidoTaka #KagaKuro #RinHaru #SouMako #ReiNagi

jaspineappleDate: Friday, 2016-09-09, 11:57 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Moderator
Please don't refrain from asking how to use or do something. This group is still active, and we are continuing devils bride. Our leaders and staff members are all doing exams until towards the end of September though.

ashwoods195Date: Tuesday, 2016-09-20, 8:07 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Moderator
Hi Kyashi, welcome to the Sweet Indulgent group! As the other mod already said, most of us are in exams at the moment, so we're kind of on a mini hiatus, but still working behind the scenes. Just not releasing at the moment. 

And yeah, I responded to this pretty late, but either Mimi (the other mod who commented) or I is/am always here, so if you have any questions come ask us in the chat up on the left. 

Hope to see you around!

IkaDate: Saturday, 2017-01-07, 9:17 AM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Reader
Hi,

I found this group while looking for the "Devil's Bride' manga. Funny to see someone mention it.
Though i do agree that the instructions were a bit confusing at first. But I got them with a bit of effort.

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » hi, mabuhay! i'm new here- name is kyashi
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: