Welcome, Guest!
Tuesday, 2024-04-16
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Sit And Chat » Most Disgusting Thing You Ever Ate
Most Disgusting Thing You Ever Ate
cassiopaeDate: Monday, 2011-05-02, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
Beef tongue. I don't remember the taste at all but the texture... it felt like a tongue.... it felt like I was tongue-kissing the darn bull!!!

I'm also unable to swallow duck fat. I don't hate it, I just can't swallow (...was there a meeting of dirty minds here at thta last phrase? :T-Ups:). I have dry heaves when I try to :-(

Message edited by cassiopae - Monday, 2011-05-02, 8:37 PM

PandoraDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-03, 7:21 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrator
refried beans from my old high school.... ._. they were so bland, that when ever i ate it i had the hardest time shallowing and most times couldn't.... i can't take bland foods well.... the other would be some concoction i made one time.... it didn't turn out well.... i added too many spices.

crystaldeeDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-04, 1:49 PM | Message # 3
Private
Whaaa? Beef Tongue is sooo delicious!! I love it! XDDDD

Hum...until today I haven't try the food that disgust me so much...
I'd rather avoid eating them than having my regrets for the rest of my life. XD

utdgavDate: Thursday, 2011-05-05, 8:48 PM | Message # 4
Private
Yeah, I have to say that's really too bad. Maybe it wasn't cooked right; that'll make it worse. For myself, I love (red stewed) beef tongue sandwiches.

I can't stand mushrooms. I know, sounds silly. Every mushroom and fungus tastes exactly the same to me: mold. And just a little bit will turn the entire bite into a mouthful of mold. (And it's not that I'm not sesitive, I can differentiate 4 major types of chocolate beans, and Identify the percentage within 5.)

Message edited by utdgav - Thursday, 2011-05-05, 8:49 PM

lleuferDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 3:12 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Member
err uni sushi.. interesting texture and test... felt skimy in your tongue and kinda fishy smells.. once is enough i guess

Nino007Date: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 2:32 PM | Message # 6
Private
Worse thing I ever ate...Back in 8th grade, I went to Japan and had a formal semi-western meal. This was forever ago and I still remember the horrible soup they fed me. It was yellow and orange-ish with scallions. I think it was a pumpkin/squash soup or something because it was kind of grainy. The taste made me gag but I had to finish it in order not to seem rude. The best part of the dinner was the ice cream at the end.

piratetrishDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 10:06 PM | Message # 7
Private
Never try Durian candy. Someone will tell you it is so good and foreign things are all good. It's a lie. It is exactly what I think licking a dead rotted corpse would taste like.

Why would they make that candy? Oh - and you will keep tasting it all day.

AceArtemis7Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 1:50 AM | Message # 8
Private
Latest disgusting ive eaten...

is escargo. Thats snails. I didnt want to eat it but I had to :/ good thing it was lathered with garlic sauce so I couldnt taste it much...

kameecookieDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 8:53 PM | Message # 9
Private
pigs blood, chicken feet and those half formed chick eggs.. were the worst things i ate that i can recall. otherwise it would be the food i cooked and failed at. ahahah which does happen often. otherwise im not a picky eater and i do try to be adventurous as i believe trying new foods teaches u to be more cultured.

YaoilovertashDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 0:11 AM | Message # 10
Private
Russian candy. A student at my school gave the whole class some type of chocolate russian candy but it tasted horrible. I never knew candy could taste horrible.

piratetrishDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 10:32 AM | Message # 11
Private
Quote (Yaoilovertash)
Russian candy. A student at my school gave the whole class some type of chocolate russian candy but it tasted horrible. I never knew candy could taste horrible.

Really??? I would have thought with the epic love of decadence in Russia their candy would be glorious... I feel so disappointed now.

NonameXPDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 0:03 AM | Message # 12
Private
Hmmm... I've can't say I remember much of what I eat. But for me it would have to be French cheese. We had to try a bunch in my French class in high school. Hated it. It was grrrroooosss!!! OH! thing also I find gross are pickles. EEEww!! shock

ShellyDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 6:58 AM | Message # 13
Private
Mine would have to be this lotus root soup my mum's friend made. It took me 3 hours + lots of blood and tears to force that...stuff down my throat x.x Never again!

Junichiro-KunDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 8:34 AM | Message # 14
Sergeant
Group: Translator
I Love to drink lotus root soup O.O and its one of my favourite maybe your mum's friend didn't cook in a very good way O.O my grandmother's and mother's lotus root soup is the best XD the most disgusting thing i ever ate...I'm not sure Ds

♥Màngä♥
♥Änimè♥
♥ìcë-Crèam♥
♥Vocàloid♥
♫Vocäloid Music♫

etineskiDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 1:11 PM | Message # 15
Private
I think that wod be a cockroach in my soup. This wod usually happen when u eat in some restaurant.. Eww i can remember the feeling.. it was really yuck. So, i had to go at toilet and puke. Complained at the manager.. :(

AnnDate: Thursday, 2011-11-03, 0:02 AM | Message # 16
Private
When I ate my home made Mum soup had a bug!! I was really freaked out! And the texture was crunchy
damn bug!!! Dumb mum! shock

Message edited by Ann - Thursday, 2011-11-03, 0:02 AM

Junichiro-KunDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 8:29 AM | Message # 17
Sergeant
Group: Translator
hmm...I did have a cockroach in my pepsi once at PizzaHut luckily I notice it fast but not fast enough that I took a sip of the pepsi shock

♥Màngä♥
♥Änimè♥
♥ìcë-Crèam♥
♥Vocàloid♥
♫Vocäloid Music♫

PandoraDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 1:46 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
Group: Administrator
i hear some where they eat guinea pigs O_O

HatsuneMikuDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 4:45 PM | Message # 19
Sergeant
I've tried to eat alot of Wasabi at once.... I regret doing that... shock

sleeping_wolfDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 2:36 AM | Message # 20
Private
i think that would be the fly that flew down my throat during sports class which i ended up swallowing, i couldn't even get water to get rid of the squirming feeling in my throat due to being a fair distance from the school TT^TT
or blue vein cheese...most grossest thing ever...

gohanshadowDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-09, 2:41 AM | Message # 21
Private
Watermelon, fish, and coffee are things I have tried and hate. I wanted to like them, but I just hate their taste. The coffee thing is probably a good thing not to like, but I wish I could like watermelon and fish. They just make me want to spit them out as soon as I try to taste them. (OxO)

harajunkoDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 0:23 AM | Message # 22
Private
Raw horse meat in Japan. I was in Japan and my friend and her family decided to let me try something unique. After I put the food into my mouth and started chewing (they were all staring at me), they told me it was horse meat. Of course, i couldn't possibly spit it out because I remember horse meat being very expensive and it is not polite to do so. shock

avesta256Date: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:53 AM | Message # 23
Private
anything dirty maybe.. lol HOHO

Clo3MelDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:02 AM | Message # 24
Private
Well.... This wasn't me, but, there were some people who had no idea what wasabi was. And, well, it comes with every sushi box thingie... I think someone said they thought it was ice cream.. And put the whole thing in their mouth... They were legit running around crazily...

And for me: mac&cheese school lunch. Not necessarily disgusting but it was so bland and it didn't taste like cheese at all T~T

youkaiDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 9:48 PM | Message # 25
Private
Sea urchin....
Yep, I ate that hideous thing when I was in a holiday with some college friend. To make it more horibble, the sea urchin is fresh from sea and we ate it without cooking it... It's like eating a dead fish covered in blood, very nauseating oTL

IMustBeInsaneDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-03, 0:33 AM | Message # 26
Private
When I was in China, I had a teeny-tiny drop of what I was told was "plum sauce" and spent the rest of the meal in the bathroom. Of course, there were extenuating circumstances (i.e., somehow, some form of peanuts had ended up in the sauce and I am HIGHLY allergic; the only reason I didn't end up at a hospital is because I didn't actually swallow any). Because of the prevalence of peanuts in American cuisine (and even foreign cuisine in America), I am very, very careful what I eat, so the most disgusting thing I've ever actually swallowed was food from my high school cafeteria before I learned to eat nothing but the salads.

DafneDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 2:39 PM | Message # 27
Private
I don't quite remember about this (maybe bacause it was so gross that i repressed it? HOHO ) but when i was little my mom take us al to eat "tacos de cabeza" literally head tacos, i know what you're thinking, a mexican who hates tacos? well i don't hate them all, just those, cause in case you didn't get it, they are made with meat of different parts of the head of a random animal (cow, bull, sheep) meaning, ear meat, tongue, eye, brains, lips, cheeks, etc.
But honestly that wasn't what gross me out (tough even thing of the texture makes me gag) it was the fgact that the stand had the fried head of...i don't even know what it was, but it was right there hanging on top of the vendor, and people could choose what part of the head they wanted, the worst part? i actually eat them cause my mom make me and she loves them shock , lucky me now i'm older and allowed to say no HOHO

ShaynekoDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 0:04 AM | Message # 28
Private
Unagi did it for me, I have this thing about textures in my mouth. Somethings could be really yummy but it can really gross me out if the texture is one I dont really like. Like the skin on unagi or eel, it really made my skin crawl. The meat is okay has a great flavor however the skin was very slimy and smooth. Yeah I couldnt eat it. I traded with someone else in the group who had my favorite beef rice bowl.

LOL I am such a wimp, I wont ever try natto no matter who tries to get me to eat it.
shock

blubDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 5:04 PM | Message # 29
Private
The worst thing I ever put in my mouth is this asian gum which I can't recall the name of. It tasted horrible and I don't think it smelled that great either. I thought it would be like durian or something, bad smelling good tasting...it wasn't..

NaishoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 9:07 AM | Message # 30
Private
I've eaten grilled pig's blood, grilled chicken feet, boiled eggs with half-formed chicks, grilled pig's intestines, deep-fried worms and chocolate locust cookies. And no, they weren't disgusting. It was fun and yummy. Aside from the last two, the others are local street food. Everyone in my country eats it so it's not a big deal.

Frogs, snakes and blowfish are still things in my list-to-eat. My modus operandi when going out to eat is I-don't-know-what-that-is-I'll-buy-it-and-try.

Oh, but I do have a "disgusting thing" experience. Two, in fact. One is biting into a cookie and finding a long piece of hair mixed in it *bleaagggghhhh*. The second one is finding a deep-fried fly mixed in the deep-fried baby crabs. I don't mind accidentally eating ants but flies are a different matter all together :<

MidoriDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 2:15 AM | Message # 31
Lieutenant
Well, I think I'm the first to post this in the thread, but I REALLY HATE ham
I hate ham for 2 reasons! It's sooooo disgusting!! It's cause I'm not used to eating meat that is "sweet", ham is weirdly sweet. Another reason I hate ham is cause I was shocked it was sweet but I still swallowed it but then I just can't seem to swallow it and it got stuck in my throat, I couldn't breathe, I feel like I was dying and I drank juice but it overflowed and couldn't pass through, my breathing was short and fast and I was tearing up, my mom noticed and asked if I was okay and I shook my head then she hurriedly took me outside and I had to throw up..
It was the most horrible I-was-going-to-die feeling in my whole life..

I hate ham for 2 reasons and now you know :)

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

Message edited by Midori - Sunday, 2012-03-11, 2:19 AM

erietha88Date: Wednesday, 2012-05-09, 1:21 PM | Message # 32
Sergeant
The most disgusting thing is pig liver and they are made for medicine. And i have to eat two livers and finish all up.

I have tried tongue (pig), intestine (pig and chicken), stomach (pig) and i loves eating them. Well, only if you know how to cook it right so it doesn't turns out smelly and gross.

jessiej1987Date: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 4:00 AM | Message # 33
Private
lamb meat. mum said it tasted like chicken but it didn't. things that freak me out from eating would be frogs legs and snails (how can the french eat them)

Saya2077Date: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 4:19 AM | Message # 34
Private
The most disgusting thing I ever ate was the feet of a pig. I was in Mexico to visit some friends and one of them invited me to lunch. He said since I like the mexican cuisine so much I had to try out this really special dish. I made the mistake and just trusted him without asking what he would order. I tried a bite and neither did I like the taste nor the texture of the meat. When I asked him about what I was eating he told me.

I know he had no ill intentions but I was a little bit shocked and even angry.

amethysDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 5:14 PM | Message # 35
Private
The worst thing I had recently .. half cooked chicken meat. That is .. it was done on the outside, but the inside was completely raw. *shudder*
And then there was this one time in France, I was still a kid .. and they had me eat sausages filled with intestines or something. I only remember it tasted gross, yet have no idea what it really was. I wonder if I'd try it again, if I had the chance .. I remember a lot of things tasted gross as a kid, like coffee .. and now I'm a complete coffee addict! yeah

KumikoDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 7:04 PM | Message # 36
Private
I have not eaten yet, but I don't have the courage to try the tripe (flaczki).
I don't like camembert, decoction of flax seed - it make me puke, raw meat and I never will put into my mouth eggs with half-formed chicks

Beef tongue in horseradish sauce, pig blood (black pudding), liver T-Ups yummy

AceArtemis7Date: Sunday, 2013-02-03, 3:46 AM | Message # 37
Private
I can't remember what it's called, but it looks like a donut, but its drowned in ginger sauce. Its really awful :/ It's an indian dessert though.

celestiteDate: Monday, 2015-12-21, 9:44 AM | Message # 38
Private
I think the most disgusting thing i ever try is pig blood sausage, cow brain, and sea cucumber. I hate blood sausage taste, it was so strange and not delicious. For cow brain and sea cucumber, i hate their smell and texture. I can't bring my self to eat them again. I also can't eat raw food, i keep thinking raw food are not tasty and unhealthy.

ZephireDate: Monday, 2016-01-11, 7:10 AM | Message # 39
Private
Hum I think it's sea food, I hate this !!! And Brussel sprouts also it's really disgusting ^^

fusior22Date: Monday, 2016-01-25, 5:55 PM | Message # 40
Private
The most disgusting thing I've eaten so far is the sushi I made myself. I put in too much wasabi... You can guess the rest yourself...

isabeau_321Date: Thursday, 2016-02-04, 5:01 PM | Message # 41
Private
I can remember the most disgusting *drink* I had... My mother tried to make me and my siblings drink it once because she had heard it was healthy. It's called "bread drink", and I think it's literally that: squeezed out bread. It tastes absolutely friggin' disgusting, so never drink it! Luckily, even my mother found it so nasty that she couldn't drink it herself, and never mentioned it again afterwards!

hikaru_424Date: Saturday, 2016-02-27, 6:48 PM | Message # 42
Private
Ummm....I think the most disgusting thing that I've ever ate was this peanut worm thing that was fried. At the time I didn't know that it was peanut worm. It just was so gritty and I didn't know why.

moonchipooDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 7:32 AM | Message # 43
Private
Ive had many things shoved in my face i would never eat but the thing ive actually tired bc everyone around me at the time said it was good and they were all eating it was peanut butter and mayo sandwich. Sounds ok? but its not aughh :(

nurarihyon7Date: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 11:01 AM | Message # 44
Private
Blargh, just remembering it makes me sick. ;I
It was watermelon with soy sauce. Don't ask. XD.

I don't even know why I thought of eating that.

jaspineappleDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-19, 9:53 AM | Message # 45
Private
Group: Moderator
Balut. Don't google it, you might get traumatised. Balut is half-formed bird (most of the time duck) that is boiled and eaten from the shell. I regret trying it, I don't eat duck anymore.

gedsfwDate: Thursday, 2016-08-04, 3:27 PM | Message # 46
Private
Mine isn't as extreme as some people here( maybe it is idk), but When I was 10, I ate a bowl of molded chili that sat out for a couple nights as a truth or dare kinda thing. I got food poisoning and puked all over the place the next day and had to go to the doctors. NEVER do something stupid like that everyone.

I am female, tho My profile says otherwise...awks

kitsunechan13Date: Tuesday, 2016-11-01, 2:06 PM | Message # 47
Private
Beef tongue is actually one of my favorite foods. I was at an izekaya in Japan when my order got screwed up (language barrier), and instead of just pork belly skewers I got a mixed set. I've loved beef tongue and chicken livers ever since!

For me I'd have to say that chicken feet are the grossest thing I've ever eaten. I was at a dim sum place with my mom when they came by on the cart. She dared me to eat them and I figured I'd give them a try, but I really didn't like them. I know some places fry them and put a sauce on them, but these were just steamed. They were full of cartilage (which I hate the texture of) and the flavor was not pleasant at all. To top it all off, the toes started coming apart in my mouth. Yuck!

claramoyaoliverDate: Wednesday, 2016-11-09, 0:38 AM | Message # 48
Private
Snails. I know it's common but I totally HATE it. Just the thought of it moving in my mouth (even though they're dead lol) makes me cringe really hard.

Forum » Discussions » Sit And Chat » Most Disgusting Thing You Ever Ate
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: