Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-19
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Sit And Chat » What would you do? (present a situation, and give your opinion/solution)
What would you do?
shimaDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-02, 6:08 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
This is a discussion thread i come up with, where anyone can just present a condition, and others can help with opinion/suggestion/solution to the problem/conditions we're into. it doesn have to involve us personally, but it can also be based on your experience, and also it can be a small condition or something big

For example, a situation involves career and paycheck:

What would you do if you're in a situation where you have to choose between your long dreamed career, but you have to start from scratch and there's many difficulties presented to you, or a job that you dont really like, but the paycheck is pretty good and something that's hard to turn down.

you can express your opinion such as:

i'd choose bigger paycheck, considering the career of my dream has many problems presented in front of me, going between me and my future. even though i dont really like the job, but i'll stay with the paycheck until i can stand on my own and create my own business opportunity instead.

another example is:

what would you do if you were told you can only choose 1 out of 2-3 favorite cakes, and those are your most favorites.

the opinion is:

i'd ask back "can i get 1/3 of each cakes instead of choosing one?"

hope i make myself clear with this examples. :p

dianam1099Date: Saturday, 2016-06-04, 6:29 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Member
My dream since I was little was to be a preschool teacher.  There are problems getting there to my goal, such my disability, and paying college.  When I was in college, I was at a presentation for teaching careers and I was disappointed.  I decided to leave college and took different jobs.  Few years later, I took a job working with animals and I was happy when I started it.  I fell in love after working with animals.  At that time, I changed my dream career and I realized that I always love animals since I was small!  What do you think of my story?

alexejderkach36prpcDate: Sunday, 2019-10-20, 12:46 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Member
Saskil

Forum » Discussions » Sit And Chat » What would you do? (present a situation, and give your opinion/solution)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: