Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-25
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Sit And Chat » Any yaoi manga recommendations? (Looking for more thrill!)
Any yaoi manga recommendations?
ereinsamadesuDate: Saturday, 2016-06-25, 10:46 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
So I have noticed that I'm getting more and more addicted to yaoi mangas  NB
I would like a manga where the uke is not too girly, coz it'll be more shoujo and is soooo "pabebe".
Hahahaha so yep  Yay Any recommendations are awesome. I'll check them out immediately  Ds

jas20054Date: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 7:46 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Member
Hmm, I can't think of any.

ereinsamadesuDate: Wednesday, 2016-07-06, 1:57 AM | Message # 3
Private
That's okay! Thanks for stopping by!  T-Ups

ashwoods195Date: Wednesday, 2016-07-06, 2:18 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Moderator
I'm personally a huge fan of both Keep Out by Kisaragi Hirotaka and Blue Sky Complex by Ichikawa Kei. 
Keep Out is harsh but sweet, and the art is absolutely fantastic. Blue Sky complex is the most realistic yaoi I've ever read, and what with the art perfectly suiting the style of writing... Well, I'd say they're both masterpieces...

kikeekDate: Wednesday, 2016-07-06, 11:35 PM | Message # 5
Private
totally with you on girly uke => might as well read shoujo/josei manga u.u sometimes they draw the chest A-cup size for the girly uke and i'm thinking... why???!!!??? is this not BL??? lulz   i like my uke a bit tsun with a bite.  haha

i like most of the uke in Kano Shiuko stories.  they're more boyish. 
Natsume Isaku's Ameriro Paradox.  well, most of her works are really good.  ^^
Yamada Nichoume's Datte Maou-sama wa Kare ga Kirai.  it's got a bit of supernatural twist
Amagakure Gido's Koi Made Hyakurin.  the uke's pretty manly with his actions. 
Yoneda Kou's stories have good uke-boiz too. 

those are what i can think of right now.  i'm sure there's tons more.  a lot of the stories with yakuza/police relationship tends to have less girly uke as well as salarymen stories.  if you can get used to the art style, i recommend Yamada Yugi stories too. 

need to stop myself or i'll keep going.  OTL

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Thursday, 2016-07-07, 8:17 PM | Message # 6
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Well erein, I really like everything that is by my favorite author Naono Bohra. You should defenetly read everything by here <3 you will love it. For now I can't think of anything (has read too many).

yasumikogyaruDate: Saturday, 2016-07-09, 7:26 AM | Message # 7
Private
I also prefer the Ukes to not be too girly, especially not petlike.
To me it's best if the couple is more equal, maybe even reversable!
So, I recommend works by Sadahiro Mika (beware smut, some are rough esp Venus), Nishida Higashi, Miyamoto Kanno, Hidaka Shoko, Minazuki Akira;
Other works: Haru wo DaiteitaDog Style by Motoni Modoru.

Message edited by yasumikogyaru - Saturday, 2016-07-09, 11:38 AM

vibrantzest05Date: Monday, 2017-11-27, 8:52 PM | Message # 8
Private
Group: Member
hello~ I don't know if I'm late but maybe I can help with some recommendations for yaoi mangas. Since I have been reading yaoi for very long time and thought I share some stories I read in past. From what you said I can totally recommend you a manga to your tastes~ okay well here a list of series I think will suit you:
  • Hana to Usagi
  • oni ni hatsujou
  • yondaime Ooyamoto Tatsuyuki
  • Pinup boy
  • Kocchi Muite, Ai (basically anything by michinoku atami-sensei)
  • Junketsu Drop (personal favorite of mine lol)
  • Junai Caricature                                                                                                                                                                                So this what I can share for now but I do have more but other than that I hoped this helped out.

Forum » Discussions » Sit And Chat » Any yaoi manga recommendations? (Looking for more thrill!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: