Welcome, Guest!
Saturday, 2024-04-20
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Projects » Aside Manga/Manhwa » Half and Half (Scaned by Forbidden Garden)
Half and Half
Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Sunday, 2011-02-06, 3:42 AM | Message # 1
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator

Title: Half and Half
Author: NANAMI Mao
Genre(s): Gender Bender, Romance, Shoujo
Length: 2 Volumes [Complete]
Description: Our heroine is girl named Hina-chan. She is in her 20’s. Hina has a handsome boyfriend now, but she will always remember her first love, a boy named Itsuki. When other kids would tease Hina, calling her ugly, Itsuki would defend her, and try to cheer her up and make her feel better. He and some of his family eventually moved away, leaving Hina heartbroken. But the memory of her first love will always make Hina feel nostalgic and happy inside. Itsuki’s grandmother still lives next door to Hina, so she still has a connection to him, somehow.

One day, Hina has a dream of Itsuki, and she is feeling especially nostalgic about him. She is just mentioning her dream to his grandmother, when they are interrupted by the arrival of a stranger. It is a tall, beautiful woman. Wait a minute… it’s Itsuki! Itsuki is not joking, either. He claims that he is really a woman on the inside, and now he is dressing that way on the outside.

And yes, even though Itsuki now lives as a woman, Hina finds herself falling in love all over again, regardless of how Itsuki dresses. But Itsuki sees herself as a woman, and she only loves men. Will Hina end up heartbroken all over again?

c_fDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 3:09 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Member
looks interesting

lov2hateDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:28 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Reader
very interesting story! loving someone regardless of gender hua! the future is here lol

IchigoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 2:15 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Haha. Aw, I feel bad for Hina's handsome boyfriend.

Maybe Itsuki & Hina's boyfriend be together.
HOHO lol. Okay that just crazy thinking that will never happen.
... right?

ohs

cfstrifeDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 10:20 PM | Message # 5
Private
OMG that is crazy plot lol. i can't believe she would love another woman/err man who loves men haha

MiertenDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 11:46 AM | Message # 6
Private
Having this Aside topic is a cool idea.
That way those with the same tastes as yours can find other series that interests them.
With this one, since Forbidden Garden finished it, did you want to put some note to that effect up at the top?

MissyCatDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 7:42 PM | Message # 7
Private
Yay captivated hahaha...

so true like said before i feel sorry for her boyfriend and also for her... poor thing finding out you first love is is/wants to be a women is heart breaking...
but still very interesting manhwa can't wait for the first release...

thank you x

InochoDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-13, 12:47 PM | Message # 8
Private
I am a passerby only, I come from a country far far away~
Now that I've stated that..

Quote (cfstrife)
OMG that is crazy plot lol. i can't believe she would love another woman/err man who loves men haha

Quote (MissyCat)
Yay captivated hahaha...

so true like said before i feel sorry for her boyfriend and also for her... poor thing finding out you first love is is/wants to be a women is heart breaking...
but still very interesting manhwa can't wait for the first release...

thank you x

1. Cfstrife, if someone is having an genderchange, it's called Woman, not "err man".
The term for us is Transexual, but depending if we were born in a Male or Female body our definition differs.
FtM and MtF those definitions are. Thus we who are MtF wishes to be seen, treated and accepted as Females while those of us whom are FtM wishes to be seen and treated as, Males.

2. Missycat, why is it sad?
There is nothing sad about it.
If anything would be considered sad, it'd be sad that one person has to go through the hardships of that which is to be born in the wrong sex, being mocked by friends and society, disowned by parents and the likes, going through a lot of pain and suffering and lonliness at the cost of nearly losing ones life in order to become the person one feels they should had been born at from the start.

That is something I wish upon no one but clearly, more people should experiance it due to their massive amount of ignorance regarding it.

3. I will never check this forums, it was just a passing by with hope to educate you people so I will clarify;
A Transgender but in this specific case, a Transexual is a person who feels they were born in the wrong body.
They identify themselves with the opposite sex and they hate their own bodies, which makes it feel like they're stuck in a prison they cannot escape from.
Sexual preference has nothing to do with it. You can like men, you can like women, you can like neither or both, or you can like the person instead of the gender.
MtF's (Male to Female) are people who were born as Males but are going through or went through a lot of hell to become a Woman. Call them Women, do not call them Men.
FtM's (Female to Male) are people who were born as Females but are going through or went through a lot of hell to become a Man. Call them Men, do not call them Women.

Now you have basic knowledge to be respectful about it to people.
It's up to you to decide to act evil or good to people.

/Leaves

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

AkihitoDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 6:20 PM | Message # 9
Private
You guys really pick up this manga? It's so, so nice of you! Man, I've always wanted to read this one *since I love her art style sooo much xD*. You have such good taste, haha ^^ Hopefully we'll be able to read it *Even the plot is amazing, too*

LeiaDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 2:45 PM | Message # 10
Private
It looks very interesting, i can't wait to read it Bs I don't think gender matter, love is just love and no one has the right to judge.

domiDate: Wednesday, 2012-10-17, 2:20 PM | Message # 11
Private
ohs i just saw a film with a very same topic and found very worth... now a manga... i am T-Ups

AreckxDate: Wednesday, 2012-11-14, 7:44 PM | Message # 12
Private
Well I will find the Japanese of this manga. I will read it. I like to read many different manga. The short summary never deals it justice! I need to be there!!!! I am just hoping it is not too... erm... graphic... as some manga are. I can't STAND reading through overly perverted manga with lots of nudity. I like content...There are some really talented Japanese writers out there, and I want to find them all!

EDIT: I just googled this and apparently the project is already completed? Can someone fill me in?

Message edited by Areckx - Wednesday, 2012-11-14, 7:53 PM

LenaloeDate: Monday, 2013-01-07, 5:42 AM | Message # 13
Private
Sounds plenty interesting! I wonder if it will be anything like the Utopia of Homosexuality (yes, it's a manhwa).:)
Can't wait to start reading!

Forum » Projects » Aside Manga/Manhwa » Half and Half (Scaned by Forbidden Garden)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: