Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-19
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » who like to read manwa? (not me :))
who like to read manwa?
woolexs0898Date: Friday, 2011-12-30, 5:02 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
i never ttry be i should

FlaXx0RDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 5:41 PM | Message # 2
Private
whaat...you really should try, it might be better that you think. i was skeptical at first too but i read a good one and got hooked XD
this is one really good its called Id and here is the link to it http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2824

Message edited by FlaXx0R - Friday, 2011-12-30, 5:45 PM

writer4girlzDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 1:54 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Member
You should try. Manwha is really interesting since the storyline isn't that similiar to that of mangas. Also, the art is amazing, quite pretty, unike most manga which is the general picture with a good storyline. T-Ups

bluerose83Date: Saturday, 2012-01-21, 10:49 PM | Message # 4
Private
It was a little off putting for me at first because the art was different, but I got used to it and now I really like it. The stories are also interesting too. It's too bad there aren't many in English.

catpipeDate: Monday, 2012-01-23, 0:40 AM | Message # 5
Private
I did not immediately liked manhwas at first but now that I have started they are actually quite good. It was the manhwa called Savers that started me up.

fujiyukiDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 11:33 PM | Message # 6
Private
I wasn't a fan of Manwha at first, but after a while I got use to the style of it. I loved Totally Captivated and which made me want to read even more series like goong.

MidoriDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 10:32 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
I'm not THAT fond of manga cause the eyes are too shiny and the hair is not very realistic but I guess I started reading manhwa when I read an awesome manhwa last 2009 called "Idol Shopping" and then followed by "Love in the Mask" and soon I liked manhwa though I still do not like their weird eyes and hair... 7_7

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

freresDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 1:04 AM | Message # 8
Private
The only thing I find really disconcerting between manga and manwa is when I've been reading one it takes me a couple of minutes to switch from R->L back to L->R reading. I've gotten myself really confused a couple of times. I can live with/deal with most art styles as long as they are not too crude/messy and the story is interesting.

Debs119Date: Thursday, 2012-12-27, 1:23 PM | Message # 9
Private
I'm not a huge fan of Manwha, but there are some I really like, for example Totally Captivated, Saver, Lost in London, Model, My Boyfriend Is a Vampire & Love in the Mask

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » who like to read manwa? (not me :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: