Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-19
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » What manga/manhwa have made you guys laugh?
What manga/manhwa have made you guys laugh?
gumboDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 10:59 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
A thread was created asking everyone to mention mangas/manhwa that made you cry. So, I thought it might be interesting to see what mangas/manhwas have made you laugh so hard that you practically fall out of your chair with tears in your eyes?

For me, it would have to be Vibrator Company. That manga was so off-the-wall and hysterical, that even now typing up this topic of discussion and remembering the story is making me chuckle. I'm not sure what about it set off my funny bone, but I moved into that realm of laughing that you can't stop...when you try, you just laugh harder. Some may not find it that funny, but for some reason, it just struck a chord with me on the comedy scale.

What about everyone else? Which have made you laugh?

Clo3MelDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:12 AM | Message # 2
Private
Noblesse (Shounen with bits of comedy... Main char doesn't know how to peel a banana... xDDD)
Tozasareta Nergal (Gag manga)
Tower of God (Shounen, like Noblesse :3)

There's more but that's all I can think of right now

Message edited by Clo3Mel - Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:12 AM

MaluDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 4:44 PM | Message # 3
Private
Gintama, sooooo funny!!
And the first part of Katekyo Hitman Reborn, especially Lambo!!! hahaha xD

ChippDate: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 2:45 PM | Message # 4
Private
It's Medaka Box. Really love this work Kyah

NaishoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 7:50 AM | Message # 5
Private
Hands down, Angel Densetsu by Norihiro Yagi. It's 15 volumes of nonstop laughter. It's a fighting manga but it does not make use of parodies to make it funny. The art may not be that good at the start but Norihiro Yagi improves through the whole series so by the end of it, the art is great. For anyone who knows Claymore, Norihiro Yagi is also it's creator so you can judge from that how his art is.

I've read other humorous manga/manhwa (like Noblesse which I love for turning vampires into Rai) but Angel Densetsu really takes the cake. I'm a big believer of humor-lies-in-brevity so I'm amazed how Yagi-sensei can keep me laughing all throughout 15 volumes :3

MidoriDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 4:35 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Every manga that I've read is funny since I usually read mangas with "comedy" genres
Well, I guess it's also because my favorite genre is comedy which is why I read comedy mangas a lot but the #1 funniest manga I've ever read is probably "Flunk Punk Rumble" or should I just say, "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan" then followed by "Fairy Tail" and "One Piece"

My cousin said to me that the mangakas of these mangas were all friends :) Cool, huh?

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

Message edited by Midori - Saturday, 2012-03-10, 4:35 AM

TifaDate: Friday, 2012-03-16, 10:32 AM | Message # 7
Private
Mines a bit laid back...
Slam Dunk lol.. I laugh so hard when i read the manga my stomach hurt after...

MidoriDate: Saturday, 2012-03-17, 12:48 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
I remember Slam Dunk xD I really love Hanamichi's behavior and I really love it when he gets serious :)

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

chomioDate: Saturday, 2012-06-16, 9:13 AM | Message # 9
Private
Group: Member
Mr. Fullswing, I really laughed a lot, certainly the part when they need to get back finding their to the hotel with a compass...

Nice Parody HOHO

LeiaDate: Friday, 2012-07-13, 3:06 PM | Message # 10
Private
I laught alot reading silver diamond, it is sooo cute and also soo funny at the same time HOHO

jessiej1987Date: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 4:24 AM | Message # 11
Private
the one that comes to mind is Yanki-kun to Megane-chan when i first read it i cracked up laughing but i cant remember what else made me laugh.

amethysDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 6:37 PM | Message # 12
Private
Gerard & Jacques 2nd Volume! The poor boy exploding from his embarrassment still has me in giggling fits! Kyah

haneulrwrDate: Monday, 2017-01-02, 4:48 PM | Message # 13
Private
I donĀ“t remember if at the time i was readng this mangas i laughing loud but i know they are kinda funny; last game, horimiya, beauty bunny...

They are not a funny manga i think but they still really smiley ?(?)

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » What manga/manhwa have made you guys laugh?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: