Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-25
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Complete Projects » Shounen » [Title Unknown] The Story of an Unfortunate Boy (Information needed)
[Title Unknown] The Story of an Unfortunate Boy
Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Sunday, 2011-07-24, 11:23 PM | Message # 1
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator

Title: Unknown
Author: Unknown
Genre(s): Unknown
Length: One Shot
Description:

Additional Information: We really do not know much about this short. If you do know, please tell us.

We are going to call this "The Story of an Unfortunate Boy".

skabenitezDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 1:24 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Reader
ohh i go to search something about it, if i can found something i´ll say yours from you can do properly you good work!! T-Ups

AkihitoDate: Friday, 2012-05-18, 6:16 PM | Message # 3
Private
I did a search on the internet and found something about this manhwa. Due to my lame Korean, the artist is Dooley and the title is "Kill an angel". I don't know for sure, this's all I can help so far >_<

As I read the Korean version, the story is quite depressed. One blogger said that this oneshot was published in a magazine for kids - what makes me really surprise O_O

a7thinaDate: Monday, 2013-01-21, 3:34 AM | Message # 4
Private
The cover looks special and intruiging. What genre is it? Could it be yaoi? Unfortunately I also couldn't find any info about it on the internet-

Message edited by a7thina - Thursday, 2013-01-24, 2:52 AM

AkihitoDate: Thursday, 2013-05-23, 5:52 PM | Message # 5
Private
No, it's not yaoi. It's a unique story, diffierent from other fairy tales that you used to be told. You can read it here in Korean.
The tittle can be "The angel killed the boy" due to Google translated ;)

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Monday, 2013-09-16, 12:45 PM | Message # 6
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Hmm there? I would really like to know the Title. Thnx for the research Akihito, but when i clicked on that, it didnt work and sine i know not Korean....couldn't find it D< When we confirm it, we shall give u credit!

armine13832Date: Saturday, 2016-07-30, 7:08 PM | Message # 7
Private
Group: Member
It's not a manhwa. It's continue from katsura hoshino if I'm correct.
*SPOILER ALERT*

It's about a boy who always plays the hero. One day he gets involved with a monster while trying to save his best friend. He ends up dead but is revived thanks to an odd being. Now a zombie, the boy helps the odd being with fighting against the millenium earl (the bad guy). But in this war against the millenium earl it is dangerous to have close relationships with anyone so the boy cuts all ties with everyone and goes on a journey. (But really the boy isn't sad about it at all)

Added (2016-07-30, 7:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Wait. Ignore my previous message.

Forum » Complete Projects » Shounen » [Title Unknown] The Story of an Unfortunate Boy (Information needed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: