Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-03-28
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Active Projects » Yaoi » Devil's Bride (Korean)
Devil's Bride
Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Sunday, 2010-12-05, 3:21 AM | Message # 1
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator

Title: Devil's Bride
Author: KIM Se Young
Genre(s): Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance,
Length: 5 Volumes [Complete]-----
Description: After many years of living alone in a deep forest, the devil has gotten lonely. He decides to buy himself a human bride to cure his loneliness as well as help him shed his devil identity. But when his new, beautiful young bride dies suddenly after only a few blissful days, the devil decides this time to build himself a bride. First on his list of items to acquire for the construction of his perfect mate: eyes...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CURRENTLY ... Looking For Korean Translator

Chapter 3
Translating
Proof Reading Stage 1
Cleaning
Typesetting
Proof Reading Stage 2

Chapter 4
Scanning
Translating
Proof Reading Stage 1
Cleaning
Typesetting
Proof Reading Stage 2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CielDate: Tuesday, 2010-12-21, 8:37 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Member
Is this Korean?

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Thursday, 2010-12-30, 2:31 AM | Message # 3
Yaoi Lover
Yeah XD

CielDate: Thursday, 2010-12-30, 3:57 AM | Message # 4
Private
Should have know XD

mitsukuniDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 8:08 AM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Reader
This is by the artist that is drawing Sweet Blood currently be translated by Sweet Indulgent and this is really good!! Hope that Sweet Indulgent would pick this up as one of its project because I would really love to read it :)

PandoraDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 9:56 AM | Message # 6
Colonel
it is? *Looks at it* How i never noticed that. XD

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 1:27 PM | Message # 7
Yaoi Lover
U DIDNT??? O.O shock

ShelinDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 3:10 PM | Message # 8
Private
I think I've seen the cover somewhere before. It's definitely on my whish list now :)
When you will have some more time and you will feel like translating it for all those dummies (;3) that don't know korean it would be great ^^

PandoraDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:21 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
Hey Don't look at me like that! XD I rarely look at the author's names XD i suck at names

kotori_chan88Date: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:43 PM | Message # 10
Private
I really hope you can pick this manhwa, I have seen the raw till chapter 21 and it looks good, I didn't know it was complete already! As people said above, is the same autor of Sweet Blood and one of my favorite manhwas, Boy Princess (or Kiss me princess) ^^

BerylDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 10:51 PM | Message # 11
Private
Wow! I hope you guys pick this one up. I have seen the raws to this and it looks great. The more manhua I read the more I am growing to love it. Esp. the artwork

IchigoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 0:25 AM | Message # 12
Sergeant
Ah~ I remember reading this. Was wondering if TokyoPop ever released Vol 2+. Never like visiting through their website, it's a maze there.

dashDate: Thursday, 2011-04-28, 3:20 AM | Message # 13
Sergeant
I've seen the first volume of this manhwa. Even though I don't understand Korean, after reading the plot summary I really want to see this scanlated. Plus KIM Se Young's works never dissapoint me. I hope it will make it to your active projects list soon

LokixpDate: Friday, 2011-05-27, 4:30 PM | Message # 14
Private
I have read some of this somewhere, but it was incomplete which made me so sad :'[ But I hope you guys pick this one up as a will do project because it was really quite good lol at least what little of it I read...

NightroseDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 9:49 AM | Message # 15
Private
I got on volume 1 but didnt manage to buy volume 2

shutterboxratDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 8:45 PM | Message # 16
Private
Ahh, a yaoi build your own bride. The universe is almost complete. All we need is a build your seme.

lovemodeDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 10:03 PM | Message # 17
Private
Oh, I like this manga L it looks very appealing NB thanks so much for picking it yeah

eggplantDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 10:32 PM | Message # 18
Private
I'm actually really excited that you guys are scanlating this series because after reading Boy Princess, I knew this was out there. I saw some preview of it (like just chapter 1 on a manufacture's website) and now it'll be possible to actually read all of Devil's Bride~

Thanks again and keep up the good work~!

olinatashaDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 0:51 AM | Message # 19
Private
HOHO OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay When I saw this being released I literally jumped out of my chair and squealed so loud running around the house that the neighbors called the cops thinking there was something wrong. yeah The police came to my door and I was so embarrassed to tell them that I was just reeeeeeaaaaaally excited about some seriously great news. They were good enough to laugh at me and let it go. ohs I had to apologize for the disturbance and then called my neighbor to tell the old guy that there was nothing wrong, I was fine, sorry for worrying & disturbing him, and thank him for caring. Bs

Kyah L LU NB happy OG

I saw this manhwa at the bookstore a long while ago. It looked sooooo good that I bought it. Then there was nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. Tokyopop didn't release anymore volumes. I was devastated. I would never be able to finish the story or see the awesome art! I quite literally cried. I kicked myself for not being able to read Korean! I have read that first volume so many times dying to read the rest caressing the cover like a much coveted treasure. I resigned myself to the fate of never being able to take the journey to the end of this beautiful and mysteriously sad demon. Then SI comes along and grants me this dear wish. I am crying again, but they are tears of joy. This is a wonderful day filled with hope as bright as the sun. Thank you so very very much for taking on this manhwa. I am praying you are able to stick with it to the end. I am begging you to please try. It is a really wonderful beautifully drawn story. I am looking forward to this so much that I can hardly sit still. I'm biting my nails!!!!! If you were here right now I would smother you with hugs and kisses (probably good that you're not as I would inadvertently suffocate you and with your passing would also go all hope to see the end of this manhwa). Thank you again!!! *sending you virtual hugs and kisses instead*

gorevlyerDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 1:05 AM | Message # 20
Private
waah I wanna read this! ohs

juceDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 2:54 AM | Message # 21
Private
I can't thank you guys enough for working on this.

CharliseDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 3:02 AM | Message # 22
Private
Thank you very much for scanlating this series. My first yaoi book was Boy Princess, I liked it very much. And now thanks to you it'll be possible to read Devil's Bride. Kyah

Thanks again for your work! LU

Message edited by Charlise - Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 3:10 AM

DaisukepinkDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 4:32 AM | Message # 23
Private
L This sure is a good manhwa. I can't wait OG

ShelinDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 7:41 AM | Message # 24
Private
Woah *_* Whank you soo much for starting this one :D You make my dreams come true ;3

yuuDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 2:18 PM | Message # 25
Private
Thank you soo much for this project!! Love it^^

SesgarDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 6:03 PM | Message # 26
Private
I think some time ago I read the first chapter of this manwha and I really loved it!I can't wait to see the bride built!!Thank you so much for picking this project *___________*

cfstrifeDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 10:14 PM | Message # 27
Private
Oh man I'm so excited! This is the same author as Boy Princess! I love that manhwa. I hope that this one is as good! Kyah

Added (2011-07-26, 10:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ooh is this the same author as Boy Princess? OMG it is, yay! I love that manhwa. I can't wait for more chapters! yeah

shirayukiDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-27, 10:26 AM | Message # 28
Private
I'm so glad you guys decided to pick up this manhwa~~ LU
I've only read vol. 1 from Tokyopop and I loved it, was worried that I'd never get to know the ending since TP gone kaput...
Thanks guys! T-Ups

fuzziefoozieDate: Friday, 2011-07-29, 1:18 AM | Message # 29
Private
I have the raw scans for the whole series if you guys are missing anything :) Looking at the raws were great, but I can finally understand the pictures after the release xD

paandiDate: Friday, 2011-07-29, 3:03 AM | Message # 30
Private
this looks very interesting. i hope i can read it soon.
Kyah
i saw you already released the first chapter.
thanks for translating this for us Yay

juceDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 8:36 AM | Message # 31
Private
I can't thank you guys enough for picking up this manhwa. I'm a huge fan, I also have the English book which was released by Tokyopop and I was dying to read more. I will be looking forward to your releases, thank you so much!

awskopDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-30, 4:54 PM | Message # 32
Private
I started reading this work just recently and I'm still on the fence about it. Having only one chapter available, I think the subject is a little odd, but I can't wait to read more.

qiaDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-31, 1:04 PM | Message # 33
Private
thank you for picking this project up.
It's so heartrending and beautiful

RaishaDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 1:33 AM | Message # 34
Private
Kyah i'm glad someone is translating this again! i tried finding it in english but no luck DX i really wanna know what happens!

serqeyDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-08, 0:23 AM | Message # 35
Private
Already read the chapter that you released the story is really good...drawing is good....dark-hard drama romance....love it....

CharishiDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 9:56 AM | Message # 36
Private
OMG!!! Kyah I love this manhwa, unfortunetly I was only able to read the first volume, but i have the raws for all the 34 chapters...

I think the story is very interesting and the art is beautiful, the way the devil wants to become a constructive being is very sweetand how he loves his bride to the point of doing that to have him back...
Also love the other demon and the angel boy, so cute... Bs

Anyway, thank you so much fr picking up this one, i was starting to get desperate...
Can't wait for the chapters following the fith... LU

Message edited by Charishi - Sunday, 2011-11-13, 10:46 AM

reiDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-23, 11:52 PM | Message # 37
Private
This looks like it could be very interesting. I also like the artwork, it is Korean and most Korean works I have read are amazing, so I have my fingers crossed.

kirika_chanDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 1:50 PM | Message # 38
Private
I love this author. Now lei me Kiss me prince, was very good. Sure this will be too.

YoshiokaDate: Thursday, 2012-01-12, 2:23 AM | Message # 39
Private
wow, never think that this one will be scanlated ^^ There is a scan of volume 1 around but I like you guys version better.

But, I think the scans is a bit blurry? >__< Or the irginal is already blurry like that?

Anw, I love Kim Se Young and you guys ^^

Message edited by Yoshioka - Thursday, 2012-01-12, 2:25 AM

DamaRojaDate: Friday, 2012-01-13, 0:24 AM | Message # 40
Private
OMG!! happy The mangaka is the same that prince prince or something like that!! I think I know her but I rlly can't remember. Anyway. Ty so much Yay . Being able to read another work from her makes me very happy.

Porque mías son las llamas... rojas como la sangre y la pasión...

tsuzukeruDate: Monday, 2012-01-16, 11:06 PM | Message # 41
Private
I enjoyed Boy Princess when it came out and bought the first volume of this series as well but then it seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. I'm so glad to see a group picking it up! I don't know what I'd do without scanlation groups, I really don't. They broaden my horizons and let me enjoy titles that I never would've known about otherwise. I always buy titles when they're released in my country but the variety and amount of manga/mahnwa that exist our there is amazing and much larger then I think will ever exist here.

KottieDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 11:24 AM | Message # 42
Private
I'm pretty curious what is happening in next volume (I bought this in english long time ago) hope to read that now ;)

Message edited by Kottie - Thursday, 2012-01-26, 11:26 AM

bakasoraDate: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 1:47 PM | Message # 43
Private
Is this fully scanlated? thank you so much.. I'd like to read them! I actually read the synopsis in bakaupdates long ago but haven't got a time to look for the download link.. it's rare to find yaoi manhwa so I'm looking forward to read this one Bs

Message edited by bakasora - Saturday, 2012-01-28, 2:20 PM

ShaynekoDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 11:51 PM | Message # 44
Private
This manga is actually one of my favorites. They released the first volume here in the US and never released any others that I could find. I loved the story it actually made me tear up, which is really hard to do sometimes, and the art was really amazing. Its completely in my top tend, I really am excited that someone has translated all of it plus another one from the same artist.

hizayDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 12:17 PM | Message # 45
Private
started a long time to read it happy . intrigued from the start. I hope to continue

maryannaDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 12:40 PM | Message # 46
Private
T-Ups One of the best. This one got licenzed in my country, but they published only the first volume (dunno how much there are) Bs

m00nan6elDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 11:06 PM | Message # 47
Private
Is this really yaoi or shounen ai? Looking forward to reading it. Many thanks.

DamaRojaDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 0:06 AM | Message # 48
Private
Idk if yaoi... but till nao it's actually and 100% secure I can tell is shonen ai xD yeah

Porque mías son las llamas... rojas como la sangre y la pasión...

MissyCatDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 7:27 PM | Message # 49
Private
I love KIM Se Young work it's great and i really appreciate the hard work you guys have done in translating her work for us. happy

Can't wait for the rest of the manhwa to come out!!!

kyuubiDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-21, 12:58 PM | Message # 50
Private
As I read so far its so good and interesting. And I really wanna know is it gonna be a yaoi or just shonen ai?? But it doesnt matter actually its a must read in anyway hihi

Forum » Active Projects » Yaoi » Devil's Bride (Korean)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: