Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-26
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » What's your favourit manga/manhwa?
What's your favourit manga/manhwa?
sundayDate: Thursday, 2014-06-12, 2:11 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
hahah,  I'm very happy to come here. yeah
To be honest, I love such kinds manga: Youkai, Vampire, shoujo. also like read some shounen manga with horror sense. Kyah
And my favourite manga are: Naruto, Nisokoi, Skip Beat, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Black Bird , A Thousand Years Ninetails, Natsume Yuujinchou, Vampire Knight , Chibi Vampire . L
Wow!!
Would u like to share your favourite manga with me? Hi

misstonightDate: Sunday, 2016-03-06, 0:14 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Reader
As for me, i prefer mystery, detective, crime kind of manga....

NoirDate: Wednesday, 2016-04-06, 3:48 AM | Message # 3
Private
For me, it depends on the writer. I love Ogeretsu Tanaka sensei and Scarlet Beriko sensei a lot. ><

bannedlove6927Date: Thursday, 2016-04-07, 10:56 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
I love the mangaka rather than the manga and My heart is big so I love lots of them. For example Hidaka Shouko, Junko, Kanda Neko, Madarame Hiro, Moegi Yuu, Nakamura Shungiku, Natsume Isaku, Sakuraga Mei and so on  Kyah
As long as the plot is good, the art is great and the manga is memorable I like them all and I will look for the mangaka's name and their other works and eventually they will become my favorite  ohs

miomaomooDate: Thursday, 2016-04-07, 8:21 PM | Message # 5
Private
I so love Totally Captivated its funny and the lovely. i read other things like Skip beat & Bleach, but mostly Yaoi.

petapepyDate: Sunday, 2016-04-10, 3:47 AM | Message # 6
Private
My favourite manga/manhwa depends on the storyline. I like ones that are angsty but also sappy too. But they have to have good character developments and a strong storyline. I love works by Shimizu Yuki and Abe Miyuki for that reason. But I also read Haikyuu, Skip Beat and Natsume.

ophelie1399Date: Wednesday, 2016-08-03, 8:30 AM | Message # 7
Private
hmmm .... it 's a difficult question , I would say that it changes according to kind. Even if Viewfinder is (definitely) my little favorite, Asamiiiiii I love you !!!!:Kyah:  ( Oups... I digress Yay )
 In regards to shoujo, I would say Dengeki Daisy  and for shonen it would be Death note. However, it's not very innovative as favorite manga, being all of great success ^^

tatacoach85Date: Monday, 2016-10-10, 9:00 AM | Message # 8
Private
my favourite is definetely Anatolia Story... and historical mangas in general ^_^

ashwoods195Date: Monday, 2016-10-24, 11:35 PM | Message # 9
Sergeant
Group: Moderator
My favorite is absolutely Akatsuki no Yona! I love the characters, plot, humor, relationships, art... I definitely recommend it to all of you out there!

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » What's your favourit manga/manhwa?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: