Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-25
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » What's your top 3 manga that wasn't made into an anime?
What's your top 3 manga that wasn't made into an anime?
girlflower388Date: Friday, 2012-02-17, 8:12 PM | Message # 51
Private
Group: Reader
My top 3 are Hana Kimi, Midnight Secretary and Love In The Mask.

Love In The Mask is a Manhwa and the others are manga.

fujiyukiDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 11:18 PM | Message # 52
Private
Manga that I wish that was made into anime would be Hana Kimi. I love this series and I have to admit, I found the jdrama version very lack luster. The manga storyline is funny but has drama to it. I love the characters and if it was made into an anime, I hope they do follow the manga. I also hope that Clamp's Legal Drug is made into an anime eventually. I adore Clamp's works and hope this will be animated one day.

NaishoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:49 AM | Message # 53
Private
Quote (Rai_Chen)

2. Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki (though the art is not that amazing, but the story is the real deal...)

Uhm, there's an OVA of this, just in case you didn't know. It's old though and personally, I don't think it gives much justice to the manga since it's only the 1st volume.

I like reading manga more than watching anime and most of the time, I don't like how the anime version turns out. But I'll choose some to comply to the thread. And I'll be basing it on how the manga would work out as an anime.

First of all, Eternal Sabbath. I'd like to see how they'd animate this one while still staying true to the calm facade of the heaviness of the psychological drama.

Secondly, Silver Diamond or Koori Monogatari. I personally think an anime of either one of this would get a big following, mainly girls for the bishies though. It's not really yaoi and not really shounen-ai but it's almost there---so instead of trying to make manga gayer in the anime, why not just take one that's already on the border like this. And both have a good storyline to boot~

And lastly, Only the Ring Finger Knows. I'm surprised this hasn't had even an OVA yet. This was my introduction-to-yaoi manga along with Fujimi Orchestra. Maybe it wasn't smutty enough...? <,<

Roy13Date: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 10:58 AM | Message # 54
Private
My top 3...

I think is:

- Ze
- After school nightmare
- Hoshi wa Utau
ohs

MidoriDate: Friday, 2012-03-09, 5:09 AM | Message # 55
Lieutenant
Hmm.. Let's see~ Ds

• Hana To Akuma - 15-years-ago Vivi, the demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. There he found an abandoned baby and on a whim decided to keep it. Since then he lives together with Hana... but having a 14 year-old girl around you, is it really that simple? -This is a beautiful manga~! Even though the ending was tragic, it's very sweet and homey and it gives me a nostalgic feeling.. I dunno why.. o.O I am not going to tell any more spoilers cause it's better if you read and get sucked in with the plot! Anyways, for 3 years, starting 2008, I followed this manga until it was completed during 2010, I really loved it and hoped it would be an anime but months passed which turned to years, and it's already 2012 and there's still no anime!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Makes me so angry!! My cousin says anime producers would only pick up a manga that is unique like how they picked up "The World God Only Knows", "Ouran High School Host Club", "Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts" etcetera! Hana to Akuma is unique but then again, it only has 58 chapters.. Why won't anime producers pick up manga the doesn't have many volumes/chapters!!?? GAAAWWWWDDD!! Well, they made a drama CD, that's better than having nothing at all :)-
  • Beauty Pop - Although a truly gifted hairstylist, Kiri Koshiba has no interest in using her talent to pursue fame and fortune, unlike the three popular boys in the "Scissors Project" at school. They give showy makeovers to handpicked girls, determined to become the best makeover team in Japan. As much as Kiri tries to shy away from the Scissors Project spotlight, she finds herself responding to beauty's call... -Another unique manga that hasn't been turned into an anime.. *sigh* Again, I ask this question, NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!??? Why turn a blind eye to another amazing manga!!!!???? Is it because it doesn't have many chapters again? GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!-
  • Hadashi de Bara wo Fume - Poor Sumi Kitamura… Her irresponsible older brother Eisuke keeps bringing home orphans for her to take care of even though they can barely afford their own basic needs! Just when Sumi's financial problems become dire, wealthy Soichiro Ashida enters her life with a bizarre proposition: he'll provide her with the money she so desperately needs if she agrees to marry him. But can Sumi fool high society into thinking she's a proper lady? Moreover, is it worth giving up everything for this sham of a marriage? -It the most awe-mazing drama manga I've ever read~! With a lot of unexpected things that happens all the time, it's almost complete and there is still no manga! WHY!!!?? But of course, I know why. It's because no one buys the manga and reads the internet.. It's not my fault I'm still 12 and mom won't allow me to buy this kind of manga (cause it's kinda smut) I really want to know who will voice Sumi and Souichiro in its anime Kyah But I'm not sure it will be turned into an anime but I got my fingers crossed!-

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

qiaDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 4:43 AM | Message # 56
Private
Totally capivated! It's a Mahwa but it'd be awesome NB

I totally agree with tokyo crazy paradise, I think it'd be a better anime than skip beat

And... trace shock Yes, tt's a webtoon but it'd be awesome x)

kayueDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 9:56 PM | Message # 57
Private
Asterisk - bishie Angels with Shounen-ai overtones.
Corseltel no Ryuujitsushi Monogatari - it's a really cute slice of fantasy life with baby dragons. Check it out.
Otomen - as long as they don't screw it up like the j-drama.

amethysDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 11:28 AM | Message # 58
Private
1. Absolute MUST: Vagabond .. I simply love Inoue-sensei's style, not to mention his adaption of Miyamoto Musashi's story is great!
2. The Breaker would make a great anime imho.
3. All Rounder Meguru .. not sure how this would turn out once adapted into anime, yet would be interesting to see.
T-Ups

RiiNDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-02, 11:16 AM | Message # 59
Private
My top 3 manga:
1. Harlem Beat
2. Shanaou Yoshitsune
3. Ryuroden

As far as I know they weren't made into anime, or at least I haven't found them. They were great manga, wish I could see them in anime version someday ohs

kakariccaDate: Thursday, 2016-01-28, 5:12 AM | Message # 60
Private
I would love to see anime version of:
1. Hana Kimi. This is the best shoujo series, it is popular, romantic and cute  L
2. Yotsuba. My favourite slice of life manga. It always makes me so happy:)
3. Silver Diamond - great plot, characters and art. Love it and alwaya recommend it to read everybody.

firesong17Date: Tuesday, 2016-02-16, 1:55 AM | Message # 61
Private
my favorite manga would be

ID
Break Shot
Genjuu no Seiza

i really think ID would make a good anime.

fenrirawesomeDate: Monday, 2016-02-22, 5:16 AM | Message # 62
Private
1. Sakamoto Desu ga
2. Silver Diamond
3. Tomoe
But I do really hope "Sakamoto Desu ga" will get anime ohs

nasty_gurl8856Date: Monday, 2016-06-06, 8:43 AM | Message # 63
Private
I really wish they made an anime of Hana Kimi. They made so many live action versions of this but never an anime. 

Then Legal Drug/Drug & Drop. I just adore this manga and wish that it would continue already.

jpeachaholicDate: Monday, 2016-07-04, 1:37 PM | Message # 64
Private
Kommata, viewfinder, and lovemode

sumgyeojinsulyeonDate: Monday, 2016-07-04, 9:13 PM | Message # 65
Private
All of them?  But no, seriously, that would have to be Konbini-kun (oh, it's the cutest yaoi manga and I can never get enough of it and squeal), Aitsu no Daihonmei, and Mother's Spirit.  All yaoi, because I'm clearly not able to read anything else.

nurarihyon7Date: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 11:04 AM | Message # 66
Private
-rolls sleeves up-
* Dengeki Daisy
* Ten Count
* Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai

I'd die of happiness if one, at least one of these gets an adaptation. And if they do, I sincerely hope the adaptation won't disappoint me.

They often f.ck things up. ;I

Message edited by nurarihyon7 - Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 11:14 AM

ahhaDate: Wednesday, 2016-07-06, 5:20 AM | Message # 67
Private
1.diamond dust (it's so beautiful story)
2 peak (many mountain .many guys *-*)
3 goong (fun)
4 oooku (i'm a girl so is there really a need in any explanation -___-)

haneulrwrDate: Monday, 2017-01-02, 4:45 PM | Message # 68
Private
if i need to choose 3... I would say....

- aitsu to kanojo to mahou no te (It´s to short for an anime but still it´s lovely)

-Tonari no Atashi

-Yumemiru Taiyou

[I have more to say but the post says only 3 so ] ^^

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » What's your top 3 manga that wasn't made into an anime?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: