Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-25
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » How did you get into manga and why?
How did you get into manga and why?
lulilee1826Date: Friday, 2016-11-04, 1:06 AM | Message # 101
Private
Group: Reader
It's sort of dumb but it all started with Avatar: The Last Airbender for me. I binge-watched the entire thing online after the last episode aired on TV and ended up looking for an animated series similar to it... I knew it had been influenced by eastern animation and I remembered watching some anime with my big brother way before I was old enough to understand what was going on, so I just googled "good anime" and started to watch some. After that, I told my friend that I'd started watching anime and he recommended Shaman King to me... then, upon finding out the anime's plot didn't quite follow the manha's, I decided to read the manga myself to see the differences, and that's how it all started :)

m-m-shtDate: Wednesday, 2016-11-09, 5:32 AM | Message # 102
Private

I ve always loved anime since I was little , I didnt know about manga but then I learned about it , and take me longe time Before reading

my first manga and its was Yaoi manga .... yes from all Genres to read mine was yaoi thanks to the ova zetsuai .

vane20_06_99Date: Thursday, 2016-11-24, 3:12 PM | Message # 103
Private
Okay, at first i was just into Anime, i didn't know a thing about manga, really, anything. Once, an anime between two men caught my attention ahaha, it was Sekaiichi Hatsukoi xd, but unfortunately i didn't read the manga right away, i just wanted to mention it xd. 
I think my first one was Hunter x Hunter, that time i was so so sooo into the anime that i didn't know what else to do with my life, then, a friend of mine told me to just read the manga, he knew more about this new world, i was just a begginer with everyhting. So, i just went to a website to read it, and was very stressful because the internet was sooo slow and i didn 't have enough megas xd. Theen i downloaded an app that made it easier for me, and well, i started like that. Then i read Bleach, i was heartbreaked cuz i had finished the anime and blablabla xd

Moon-timeDate: Thursday, 2016-12-29, 12:06 PM | Message # 104
Private
Group: Member
I saw Sailor Moon in my childhood and when I was teenager. And when 5 season has ended I desided that it wasn't enough for me and found manga in internet. And now I'm here XD

ghost130604Date: Thursday, 2016-12-29, 5:08 PM | Message # 105
Private
started reading a couple of years ago, when we lost electric power for two weeks.  I could only use my laptop (powering up in the car daily), so I started watching anime and then reading manga.  Now I am totally obsessed with it.

haneulrwrDate: Monday, 2017-01-02, 4:52 PM | Message # 106
Private
I get into manga because since i was little i watched anime and that, 4 years ago i started to watch anime more seriously like a really otaku omg it´s was kinda creepy haha. Then i just wanted to follow some anime´s that finishes i little bit...unhealthy hahahaha. I started reading manga and i became really interested in them <;;; i have a really long list of manga read till the date.

akrosmeliorDate: Sunday, 2017-02-26, 11:59 PM | Message # 107
Private
I read manga for the first time after watching Inuyasha with my cousins. The manga was ahead of the anime episodes at the time and I was too curious to find out what would happen next so I just had to read it! I'm totally hooked now, once you start it isn't easy to stop (^^;)

ph8849262Date: Monday, 2017-04-03, 6:58 AM | Message # 108
Private
One of my family member likes to read manga. I'm kind of like copying her, I think. It seems like she enjoy 'em so much, that's why I'm start to read them to. I'm not an outdoor person so it suits me fine. I still read manga till now, though most of them are yaoi, shounen, and jousei. My first manga is a shoujo manga "Little New York". It's almost 20 years ago since then ^^

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » How did you get into manga and why?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: