How did you get into manga and why? - Page 3 - Forum
Welcome, Guest!
Saturday, 2016-12-10
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 3«123
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » How did you get into manga and why?
How did you get into manga and why?
lulilee1826Date: Friday, 2016-11-04, 1:06 AM | Message # 101
Private
Group: Reader
It's sort of dumb but it all started with Avatar: The Last Airbender for me. I binge-watched the entire thing online after the last episode aired on TV and ended up looking for an animated series similar to it... I knew it had been influenced by eastern animation and I remembered watching some anime with my big brother way before I was old enough to understand what was going on, so I just googled "good anime" and started to watch some. After that, I told my friend that I'd started watching anime and he recommended Shaman King to me... then, upon finding out the anime's plot didn't quite follow the manha's, I decided to read the manga myself to see the differences, and that's how it all started :)

m-m-shtDate: Wednesday, 2016-11-09, 5:32 AM | Message # 102
Private

I ve always loved anime since I was little , I didnt know about manga but then I learned about it , and take me longe time Before reading

my first manga and its was Yaoi manga .... yes from all Genres to read mine was yaoi thanks to the ova zetsuai .

vane20_06_99Date: Thursday, 2016-11-24, 3:12 PM | Message # 103
Private
Okay, at first i was just into Anime, i didn't know a thing about manga, really, anything. Once, an anime between two men caught my attention ahaha, it was Sekaiichi Hatsukoi xd, but unfortunately i didn't read the manga right away, i just wanted to mention it xd. 
I think my first one was Hunter x Hunter, that time i was so so sooo into the anime that i didn't know what else to do with my life, then, a friend of mine told me to just read the manga, he knew more about this new world, i was just a begginer with everyhting. So, i just went to a website to read it, and was very stressful because the internet was sooo slow and i didn 't have enough megas xd. Theen i downloaded an app that made it easier for me, and well, i started like that. Then i read Bleach, i was heartbreaked cuz i had finished the anime and blablabla xd

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » How did you get into manga and why?
Page 3 of 3«123
Search: