Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-03-28
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you watching?
What anime are you watching?
8olfH1tl3rDate: Thursday, 2011-08-04, 9:58 AM | Message # 51
Private
Group: Member
just finished watching darker than black for the 9th time

ShellyDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 6:54 AM | Message # 52
Private
Group: Reader
I'm not actually watching any currently, the last one I finished was Hakuouki Shinsengumi. Adored the art in that one *_*

voidchildDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:04 AM | Message # 53
Private
Also watching gintama like many others here <3!

Though some of the recent ones I'm following is:
No.6 - Basically like a sci-fi/'adventure' show. Not too sure how I'd describe it really XD It's pretty good though O_O!! and even though my friend told me the original novel was targeted towards 'children'...the anime itself has some pretty bl-ish aspects to it at times XDXDXD I just wish it was over 11 episodes long T____T
Reasons to watch: Pretty art!! Nezumiiii <3! Shionnnn <3!! The interaction between them is just amusing XDXD

Tiger & Bunny - The premise may sound weird (Heroes in a city that get points in the HeroTV channel, each hero is sponsored by different companies, they aim to capture criminals/save hostages to get points to become the 'Top Hero of the Season'), it's actually an interesting watch! The first half of the series had me waiting for the next episode XD, this kinda dropped a bit, but now the series is picking up speed and getting awesome!!
Reasons to watch: I didnt expect myself to even watch/follow this series ^^"- Unique character designs, solid storyline, gets addictive XDXD

Message edited by voidchild - Sunday, 2011-08-28, 9:05 AM

huina_humeDate: Monday, 2011-09-05, 10:56 PM | Message # 54
Private
humm., i'm currently watching Saionkoku Monogatari Season 2 (lol)

i'm less interested in watching something lately., it's my MANGA PERIODS though ahahahahahaha Yay

ispringle1Date: Thursday, 2011-09-08, 1:11 AM | Message # 55
Private
I'm watching No.6, Nurarihyon no Mago Sennen Makyou and Blood-C

LadyWolframDate: Wednesday, 2011-10-05, 11:01 AM | Message # 56
Private
oh i´m following Ao no exorcist and Sekaiichi hatsukoi (the second season is coming!!!!!!! >.<)
and.... (Do not think badly of me eh??) Seikon Quaser shock a friend recomend me this anime (i swear)

xLilimDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 4:15 AM | Message # 57
Private
Currently, out of the Fall Anime, I'm avidly watching the Persona 4 (I loved the video game, so you can see why) and I am also finishing Ao no Exorcist and Usagi Drop. I am behind on a lot of anime. I feel so ashamed. :'(

NeioDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 6:41 AM | Message # 58
Private
I mostly watch current anime like Sekai ichi hatsukoi, Kimi to Boku, Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki, Chihayafuru, Idolm@ster and a lot more. I look out for nice anime every season. But i watch "old"-er anime too. Mostly mecha though. I've been watching the Gundam franchise lately, and I absolutely love Evangelion and Macross. :D I'm always on the look out for good anime though. :D

Katsura89Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 6:48 AM | Message # 59
Private
I am currently watching Naruto, Bleach and Reborn

Naruto: Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. It was a powerful demon fox; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village - the Fourth Hokage - defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a newly-born child. That child's name was Naruto Uzumaki.

Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki has always been able to see ghosts, but this ability doesn't change his life nearly as much as his close encounter with Rukia Kuchiki, a Shinigami and member of the mysterious Soul Society.
While fighting a Hollow, an evil spirit that preys on humans who display psychic energy, Rukia attempts to lend Ichigo some of her powers so that he can save his family; but much to her surprise, Ichigo absorbs every last drop of her energy.
Now a full-fledged Shinigami himself, Ichigo quickly learns that the world he inhabits is one full of dangerous spirits and, along with Rukia, it's Ichigo's job to protect the innocent from Hollows and help the spirits themselves find peace.

Reborn: Tsunayoshi Sawada, or No-Good Tsuna, fails at almost everything- ball sports, tests, quizzes, even crushes. But when he gets a home tutor, this is where Tsuna's life begins to take a different course. His home tutor is Reborn, an infant hitman from the Mafia from Italy who uses spartan ways of teaching Tsuna various things.
Later told by Reborn that Tsuna is the 10th Generation heir of the strongest Mafia family in Italy, the Vongola Family, he must now find the rightful Guardians, defeat the enemies while coping up with school, seeing his crush and surviving Reborn's deadly teaching methods and bullets.

I am a great fan of fantasy... so these series are my three favourites! Furthermore, these anime are quite funny^^

HanarashiDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 11:25 AM | Message # 60
Private
Now I'm watching One Piece and Fullmetal Alchemist.

jubjubDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 11:44 AM | Message # 61
Private
I'm actually watching a few.
There's Mawaru Penguindrum that keeps getting weirder and weirder (but so INTERESTING), Guilty Crown (that so far has been disappointing me), Mirai Nikki (everyone is nuts xD), and Shakugan no Shana Final (I couldn't live without knowing how it ends haha)

etineskiDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 1:18 PM | Message # 62
Private
umm lets see, usually i just watch naruto shippuden or bleach.My reason is because they press on, although its always gonna be with fillers.

FeedertDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 5:57 PM | Message # 63
Private
What I continued from last season was only Gintama. From this season I watch....

Un-Go
some story of a detective who is labeled as defeated, because after he finds the truth, the government and his rival manipulate the truth. Some mystery is also included, seeing that his parter isn't human.

Persona 4
Umm, our character battling against their other evil self? Anyway, I'm still determining whether to continue watching or not...

Mirai Nikki
I already finished the manga, so I'm kinda half watching and half waiting for this anime to be completed first, so I can watch it in one go.

HatsuneMikuDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-02, 1:11 AM | Message # 64
Sergeant
Right now I am watching Chihayafura and Kimi no Boku from the On-going Animes. Seems like not many good ones this Season :/ I'm also go marathon through Kanon (2006) 2morrow :P

sleeping_wolfDate: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 1:14 AM | Message # 65
Private
Currently the ones i've been watching are Tiger&Bunny, DRRR and sekaiichi hatsukoi, i haven't made much progress with any of them though thanks to course work TT^TT
I'm also planning to watch No.6 and Ao No Excorcist

-Simo-Date: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 12:17 PM | Message # 66
Private
Right now I'm not watching any anime, but the last was Skip Beat!, and I hope soon we'll have a new season.

serqeyDate: Monday, 2011-11-07, 2:48 PM | Message # 67
Private
Shakugan no shana....THought it only has 2 seasons but they just recently started the final third series....waiting patiently for the new episodes....

HatsuneMikuDate: Thursday, 2011-11-10, 5:16 PM | Message # 68
Sergeant
Serqey I see your a fan of SnS to. I haven't started it yet D: the 3rd season that is. Im letting the Episodes build up some more. I know if I start it now I can't stop and waiting weekly to watch more would kill me so i'm refraining for now. Thats killing me to. But doing it weekly would be worse.

Sonk_HachiDate: Saturday, 2011-11-12, 8:38 PM | Message # 69
Sergeant
Oh...weeeell...I'm watching a lot of anime! XD

Bleach,Fairy Tail,Nurarihyon no mago(Second season),Ao no Exorcist,Black Cat,Uta no Prince-sama,Pandora Hearts,Letter Bee Reverse,07-Ghost,Valkyrie Chonicle,Uta no Prince-sama,Kimi Ni Todoke,Kaze no Stigma,Yumeiro Pâtissière,Bakuman,Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu and To Aru Majutsu no Index.. =_= ..uff..I haven't the time to watch them ç_ç (just some of them)

FuzzyCitrusDate: Saturday, 2011-12-03, 1:02 AM | Message # 70
Private
Right now, I'm working my way through D.Gray-man--the episodes that are still only obtainable fansubbed--and Yami no Matsuei. I think once I'm done it I'll settle to watch Gosick & Okane ga Nai, and maybe rewatch Detective Academy Q or St Luminous High School...

tkoDate: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 5:58 PM | Message # 71
Private
So many...but my favourites atm, are Mawaru Penguindrum (I can barely wait for the last few episodes, maybe I'll finally understand what it's all about), Chihayfuru , SnS final, and because I'd die if I didn't have anything to laugh during the week, Working!! and Shinryaku! Ika Musume.

Message edited by tko - Thursday, 2011-12-15, 6:32 PM

dwindlingDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 12:46 PM | Message # 72
Private
I've watched Gintama since forever, but I actually prefer American and British television over anime. Right now, I'm quite obsessed with the BBC show Sherlock (A new season of which is beginning in January).

recureDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 8:21 AM | Message # 73
Private
i'm watching gintama for now cuz it's my favourite series
dunno what will happen if the anime caught up with the manga again

FlaXx0RDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 9:46 AM | Message # 74
Private
the animes that im currently watching are:

Beelzebub
Bleach
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Carnival Phantasm
Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki
Fairy Tail
Gintama'
Guilty Crown
Hellsing Ultimate
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam
Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers
Mirai Nikki
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
Persona 4 The Animation
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle
Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA
Shakugan no Shana III (Final)
SKET Dance
Tamayura: Hitotose
Working'!!

but there are a lot more and some that have ended but havent watched yet hehe, and yes im a big otaku :P

AzumaDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 12:29 PM | Message # 75
Private
Just finished watching Mawaru Penguindrum. I still don't understand why they 'strip' Himari every episode. I'm guessing its some kind of symbolic thing that I'm not catching on to, since it didn't seem to be fan service driven.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Ben-To are possibly my favorite for the last quater of 2011.

Idolmaster is a big surprise for me. Never played the games nor did I watch the previous Mech anime incarnation, but I must say the characters they have in this series has grown on me.

malumDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 6:37 PM | Message # 76
Private
I'm only watching One piece, HunterxHunter, Conan and Mawaru Penguindrum
I'd love to watch Naruto or Bleach, but with all the fillerepisodes it's imposibble π_____π

Sari90Date: Friday, 2011-12-30, 9:07 PM | Message # 77
Private
I am currently not watching any anime at the moment. I do plan to watch Kuroshitsuji and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi though.

SansDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 9:57 PM | Message # 78
Private
I have a lot of to-watch anime list, currently I watch One Piece, Fairy Tail, Guilty Crown and Persona 4 The Animation. I watched them episode by episode, instead of waiting until it ended first, especially with One Piece and Fairy Tail, if I wait I don't know when will I ever to watch them with their hundreds of episodes HOHO

Am Busy - Blame it on the boys!

gumboDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 10:41 PM | Message # 79
Private
I am currently watching Moribito Guardian Spirit that I received as a gift for the holidays. It's a beautiful anime, I like the way the characters are drawn and the main character is a strong female warrior. It's ironic, because I normally don't care for animes where the main character is female. Still I recommend it. I'm going to soon start watching Tiger and Bunny, as I've heard so much about it.

avesta256Date: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:58 AM | Message # 80
Private
hmm.. hunterXhunter is good

chirparoDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 2:11 AM | Message # 81
Private
I'm watching Fate/Zero, Persona4 and HunterXHunter at the moment. It's funny that I forgot the sequel 1st season of Fate Stay Night that I have to watch it again. Yep, Fate/Zero is a must watch. Great quality of art and animation, story as well.

elocynDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 2:46 AM | Message # 82
Private
Right now I'm watching Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. The series has ended though (so sad) but I'm waiting for the animix of viewfinder to come out. I hope they do it justice.

VeraDate: Monday, 2012-01-02, 0:54 AM | Message # 83
Private
I'm currently watching Un-Go,Princess Princess, Mirai Nikki, Gintama, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and Ika Musume- I already read the manga versions of these and their anime versions aren't really far off or even better imo.
I was also watching Guilty Crown, but the protagonist ticks me off...

mistiknitDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-01, 8:30 AM | Message # 84
Private
the last anime i've watch is 07-ghost. though i've already finished but i'm not satisfied with the ending...i want some more...i'm now watching naruto shippuden and kuroshitsuji season 2

girlflower388Date: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:45 PM | Message # 85
Private
I am watching Perfect Girl Evolution, Detective Conan, Sumomo Mumomo, Skip Beat, Naruto and some more.

I am also rewatching One Piece, Inuyasha, Romeo x Juliet & Pretear.

fujiyukiDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 11:09 PM | Message # 86
Private
Anime I am currently watching is Natsume Yuujinchou Shi. I absolutely love this series. Although the story moves slowly, there is something quite beautiful about each of the storyline which just hooks you in. I also love Natsume and Neko-sensei.

I'm also watching the New Prince of Tennis. I was a big fan of Prince of Tennis and was eager to see the new series animated. The animation overall is of a higher quality. But I love the characters, especially Fuji and can't wait to see who gets picked in the final team.

orquideaDate: Friday, 2012-02-24, 1:04 PM | Message # 87
Private
The animes that I'm watching and following are:
- Beelzebub
- The New Prince of Tennis
- The Knight in the Area
- Brave 10
This are the ones that have catch my attention, or better to say they don't have disappointed the manga I have read.

JenDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-07, 4:54 AM | Message # 88
Private
I just saw the last episode of Bleach. It was totally disappointing. I think the whole series just fizzled out.

qiaDate: Tuesday, 2012-08-21, 4:56 AM | Message # 89
Private
...I am watching over ten right now, but have only watched a few of each episode x)
I started rewatching gundam 00 ( the best anime ever, setsuna is awesome!!!) LU
Natsume shii, 20 faces ( old but lovely), hunterxhunter 1999 (you can totally feel a shounen ai vibe between the two main characters, I love there seiyuus), kid the phamton thief, full metal brotherhood (I still haveb't finished the seriesx), utakoi, guilty crown ( beautiful), un-go, sokyuu fafner, gundam wing ( about a two thirds in), nabari no ou (so sad), pale cocoon, nabari no ou and many more...I can't even remember everthing I'm watching lol

Theres just not enough time x)

keeDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 8:48 AM | Message # 90
Private
Currently watching K and Kami-sama Hajimemashita!
Kyah

freresDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:53 AM | Message # 91
Private
Just finished Eden of the East, but recently re-watched Howl's Moving Castle -- it's a great show to watch while doing some 'fiddly' knitting -- enough story to not be bored, but have seen it often enough to not have to re-wind because I had to LOOK at my knitting a bit.

cath-tissotDate: Thursday, 2012-10-18, 7:38 PM | Message # 92
Private
I'm currently watching One Piece (the endless anime), 07-Ghost (♥), and... City Hunter (It's very, very, very strange).
Ah! Fate Zero too! I love it! Kyah

Catherine Tissot
♂ + ♂ = ♥
Livejournal: http://cath-tissot.livejournal.com/
Tumbrl: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/catherine-tissot
MSN: cath.tissot@hotmail.com
Twitter: @catherinetissot

Message edited by cath-tissot - Thursday, 2012-10-18, 8:03 PM

DarkestChocolateDate: Saturday, 2012-11-03, 1:18 AM | Message # 93
Private
Currently watching Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Suki-tte Ii Na Yo and Kamisama Hajimemashita...all shoujo
Also watching SAO, Btoom! and Code Breaker

May seem like a lot but since they're all currently airing it's not actually very much :D

lulu89Date: Sunday, 2012-12-09, 3:54 AM | Message # 94
Private
ah, ok, so currently I have a long list. At this moment, and which BTW, I think I would indeed suggest them all to watch.. are::

(by default) Naruto Shippuden
Sword Art Online
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Blast of Tempest
My Little Monster
Hiiro no Kakera s2
BTOOM!
Code: Breaker
K
Kamisama Hajimemashita

And then the one I am so freaking excited for, that is coming I think early if not mid next year is
Karneval
I LOOOoove that manga too!! lol... Nai is so darn adorable... fufufu~~ I just wanna cuddle him. Kyah

solaceDate: Monday, 2012-12-24, 4:35 PM | Message # 95
Private
I'm currently finishing up Zetsuen no Tempest (although I've been dying to drop it as well), K (also been tempted to drop this series), BTOOOM!!, Magi and Robotics;Notes. The last three are my favorites this season. I'm also, very off, slightly on, watching Code Breaker (I'm on about episode five of this series only). I'm a few episodes behind on each series because I wasn't able to watch last week (oh woe it was)...but it's good to watch the last two or so episodes of some of the series at once rather than wait a full week for the next episode. xD

chibikariDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-25, 4:50 PM | Message # 96
Private
I've been watching Tonari no Kaibutsu kun which I think is adorable, sukkite ii na yo which is cute, K is so mysterious, code breaker, PSYCHO PASS, and Magi...those are my list for this round.

Debs119Date: Thursday, 2012-12-27, 1:03 PM | Message # 97
Private
Currently watching Bleach and Naruto of course and Sword Art Online. Although Sword Art Online has just finished :-( which I'm sad about as I really Loved it. But I watching it again LOL :-)

NatsumeDate: Friday, 2012-12-28, 9:16 PM | Message # 98
Private
I'm currently watching CANAAN, K, Jormungand: Perfect Order (2nd season), Sword Art Online, Psycho Pass, and Meitantei Conan. CANAAN and Jormungand:Perfect Order are both the same genre, action, which involves arm mercenary.
Well, I watch Jormungand 2nd season since the first season was very interesting. Sword Art Online is like Ragnarok or hack sign I think, and I will finish watching it sometime today or tomorrow (hehehe...yeah it's sad that it's finished already). Psycho Pass and Meitantei Conan are both the same genre, Mystery, which is my favorite genre.
If I can recommend, Natsume Youjinchou (4 seasons), 07 ghost, D-Gray Man are also fun to watch, and personally I've rewatched a couple times since I just love them. Kyah

Message edited by Natsume - Friday, 2012-12-28, 10:08 PM

nakaraDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 12:48 PM | Message # 99
Private
Now I am following Hakuoki..I discovered this anime just this week and wow...how I didn't find it before? So many handsome guys, a plot so interesting, an hide love story...I felt in love with this anime after the second episode...I hope in the end the protagonist will find her love and all these handsome guys will stay single forever to animate my great immagination and make my dreams sweeter=)

KemmDate: Tuesday, 2013-05-07, 5:48 PM | Message # 100
Private
I'm currently watching:

Hataraku Mou-sama!
In a world of magic and swords called Ente Isla, the Demon Lord is about to lose against the Hero(ine) and flees across dimensions to a place called "Japan", where his life in poverty with his loyal subordinate Alsiel begins, as he works in a MgRonald's to earn his bread.

Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san
About the antics of a weird mermaid an a kid that seems to be always fishing.

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you watching?
Search: