Welcome, Guest!
Tuesday, 2024-04-23
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you watching?
What anime are you watching?
Saya2077Date: Saturday, 2013-05-11, 3:17 PM | Message # 101
Private
Group: Reader
Right now I am not watching any Anime because my exams are coming up next week and there is still so much I don't  know.   shock

But my favorites are these series which I can watch endlessly: 
Serial Experimental Lain (1998)
Vision of Escaflowne (1996)
Cowboy Bebop (1998)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (the original series from 1995)

If you don't know them, please be sure to check them out because these four Animes are absolute classics.

celestiteDate: Monday, 2015-12-21, 9:12 AM | Message # 102
Private
I am watching One-Punch man, Dance with Devils and High School Star Musical for this season.
One-Punch Man is so funny, i can't stop watching it. I  watch both dance with devils and high school star musical for their song, some of their song/ost is so good, i keep replaying them on my playlist.

ZephireDate: Monday, 2016-01-11, 7:03 AM | Message # 103
Private
I'm watching Fairy Tale (from the beginning, so much episodes !!), Prince of Stride alternative, K project, Tokyo Ghoul and so much to mention all of them !!!

OrianaDate: Monday, 2016-01-11, 5:09 PM | Message # 104
Private
I just done watching High School Star Musical. i also Haikyuu and fairy tail weekly when it come out. im also waiting for Shokugeki no Soma to come out another season it was a nice show and reading the manga to know what happening in it.

lemmevitzDate: Wednesday, 2016-01-13, 2:55 AM | Message # 105
Private
I'm currently watching one punch man,haikyuu, prince of stride alternative and spiral suiri at the moment. I'm looking for other anime with supernatural and comedic element like majin tantei nougami neuro, if anyone can suggest any anime that would be great.

howoriginalllDate: Monday, 2016-02-15, 8:49 AM | Message # 106
Private
Currently watching this new shounen-ai anime called Kono Danshi, Mahou ga Oshigoto Desu. Each episode is as short as Hetalia, not sure if that's a good thing (meh~). What I like about it is that, wizards look very cool and art is pretty. The seme seems to fall in love with uke for no reason at all. I guess I'll keep watching to find out more.

The other anime I'm watching and I Highly recommend is Ajin. (OMGGGGGGGG) It's the most amazing thing since One Punch Man. The action is amazing~~ And the story is very interesting! Think about a world where you cannot die!!! I guess it's something that fascinates me alot.

kat_cDate: Monday, 2016-02-29, 2:59 AM | Message # 107
Private
I'm currently watching Osomatsu-san, ERASED, Haikyuu!!, Durarara!!, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, and Koyomimonogatari!
I highly recommend to watch all of these anime.

Osomatsu-san is currently a super popular gag anime about NEET sextuplets. It's gets even funnier and crazier the more you watch it. As of now, every episode comes out on Monday. (There are ships for the sinful hehe)
ERASED is a thriller. Do not watch it when you're busy because you will be compelled to watch it to the latest episode because of each episode's cliff hanger. It comes out weekly on Thursdays. (It's a wild rollercoaster filled with tragic and stress, but also cuteness overload ;-; )
Haikyuu!! is currently on its second season! It's probably the best sports anime there is. The characters, plot, and animation are stunning! Even if you may not be a fan of sports anime, I still recommend watching it! (Ships galore!! Bless sports anime)
Durarara!! is currently on the third part of its second season. If you were a fan of the first season, I recommend catching up. Since it's a long series (multiple stories occurring at once that intertwine ultimately), you might have to be patient. It's really good if you are either watching it weekly or binge watching! (Iconic ship of Shizu-chan and Izaya, aww yiss)
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu is a somewhat historical anime about rakugo, a form of old entertainment in Japan, which is basically storytelling, especially with comedy. There are good amounts of drama and the characters are so great!! I enjoyed learning about rakugo, and makes me want to watch it in real life someday. (I ship the main two characters, but drama and canon breaks my kokoro;; )
Koyomimonogatari are more like extras/specials for the Monogatari series, a long ongoing series about many stories of girls and aberrations. Its style is very unique and iconic (to be expected of SHAFT), and the plot and storytelling are compelling.

Also, I need to catch up on Gintama, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, and probably many other anime. If you have any recs, please share! :3c

misstonightDate: Sunday, 2016-03-06, 0:19 AM | Message # 108
Private
Now I am watching Haikyuu!!!! waiting for 2016 Dgrayman as welll :)

nellymr19Date: Thursday, 2016-03-17, 1:04 AM | Message # 109
Private
Right now I'm watching Digimon Adventure Tri(the new version of Digimon) i'm liking it but still like the first version more.

also "Legend of Basara", a historical shoujo with a pretty interesting plot and 13 episodes only. I love this one.

lastriie94Date: Monday, 2016-03-21, 8:21 PM | Message # 110
Private
Naruto shippuden

Inuyasha

petapepyDate: Sunday, 2016-04-10, 4:03 AM | Message # 111
Private
Anime I am currently watching is Super Lovers by Abe Miyuki. I am glad they have kept the original style of the artwork. I also love Haikyuu. Surprising since I am not a volleyball fan. I am also watching Prince of Stride and Sakamoto desu ga which is weird, but in a good way.

kisaDate: Monday, 2016-04-11, 8:49 AM | Message # 112
Private
I've been wanting to watch so many titles but haven't the time to do so. Been catching up with older titles. I'm currently watching Space Dandy.

tarragonDate: Tuesday, 2016-04-12, 3:06 AM | Message # 113
Private
Right now unfortunately none, but I'm waiting for  second season of Heroic Legend of Arslan.

DietrichDate: Wednesday, 2016-04-13, 12:15 PM | Message # 114
Private
I'm currently watching some of the newest anime of this spring season, but the best so far are Showa Genroku (I CRIED SO MUCH, BUT IT SO BEAUTIFUL), Super Lovers (I read the manga, so when they announced the anime, I was so happy!!), the third series of Sailor Moon Crystal (my favourite of all time, even during the old anime programmation), and Sakamoto desu ga (I need my dose of lols and funny things that only the japan people can create! xD).

agehachristieDate: Thursday, 2016-04-14, 2:14 AM | Message # 115
Private
Group: Member
Anime that I'm watching right now is Joker Game,
How do I describe this particular anime ? it's hot! it's sexy!, and it's sooo sinful ~

I really recommend it :D

pyromancer_firewireDate: Tuesday, 2016-05-24, 6:25 PM | Message # 116
Private
Currently I'm watching Tokyo Ghoul, I find the storyline very dark and intriguing! I really hope to find out more about the universe and how Kaneki, the main character, adapts to his suddenly change. :) I really recommend it if you like dark stories. It is a bit gruesome though.

mir2_66Date: Sunday, 2016-06-05, 9:30 PM | Message # 117
Private
I'm watching Super Lovers! highly recommended!
If You can you must see it!
Yay

dark_tatsumaruDate: Sunday, 2016-06-19, 9:34 PM | Message # 118
Private
I'm currently watching Boku no Hero Academia and the second season of Ansatsu Kyoshitsu.
Both are really amazing and funny xD

yaoimaeaDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 9:32 PM | Message # 119
Private
right now I'm interested in reverse harem, and yaoi anime:

Currently finish watching
sailormoon season 3
super lovers
shounen maid

current watching some of the new anime summer season
b-project (love it similar to uta no prince)
Shokugeki no Souma season 2
servamp
Fukigen na Mononokean
taboo tattoo
Days
12-sai Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki

continuing dowloading:

detective conan
entride

m-m-shtDate: Wednesday, 2016-11-09, 8:51 AM | Message # 120
Private
Im currently watching the newest  anime of this season flip flappers , yuri on ice , and udon no kuni the show is really great it feels close

to barakamon which is good , and lastly natsume go and i dont believe after all this seasons it held at the same level .

vane20_06_99Date: Thursday, 2016-11-24, 2:45 PM | Message # 121
Private
I'm watching some animes of the season, as YURI ON INCE, DRIFTERS, HAIKYUU THIRD SEASON, SOUSEI.... and the nromal ONE PIECE, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ou, and one that caught my attention PLASTIC MEMORIES. 
i've been downloading others but there are a looooot, LOOOOT that i can't watch everything T.T 
I JUST WILL TALK ABOUT "YURI ON ICE" AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT, IT´S MY FAVOURITE OF THE SEAAASON, I GOT INTO EVERY FANDOM OF THE ANIME, IT AIRS EVERY WEDNESDAY AND EVERY WEEK I'VE BEEN LIKE CRAAAZY, YOU KNOW CRAAAZY. 

THE SUMMARY:
Yuri!!! on Ice follows a Japanese figure skater named Yuri Katsuki following a crushing defeat during the final of a Grand Prixcompetition. Following more failures, Yuri has developed mixed feelings about ice skating, among other troubles in his life, and puts his career on a hiatus. After graduating from college in Detroit, he comes back home to Hasetsu in Kyushu after being away for five years. Yuri visits his childhood friend, Yuko, at an ice rink known as "Ice Castle Hasetsu" and perfectly mimics an advanced skating routine performed by his idol and famous Russian figure skater Victor Nikiforov. When secretly recorded footage of Yuri's performance is uploaded to the internet, it catches the attention of Victor, who decides to suddenly travel to Kyushu to become Yuri's coach. Together with Victor, Yuri aims to win the Grand Prix series as he battles against his rival, Yuri Plisetsky, a 15 year-old rising star skater from Russia.

IT'S AN SPORT ANIME, SPOOORT¡ GUESS WHAAAAT¡ IT'S CANOOOON, CANOOON. THE SEVENTH CHAPTER WAS AWESOME, I CRIED CRIED CRIED FOR THE HAPPINESS OF MY COUPLE BECOMING A REAL ONE. MY VIKTURIIIIII <3 SORRY FOR THE SPOILER BUT I GUESS ALMOST EVERYONE HERE HAD ALREADY WATCHED IT :P

Moon-timeDate: Thursday, 2016-12-29, 12:19 PM | Message # 122
Private
Now I'm wathing Attack on Titan. I've seen this anime before, but I want to watch it again. And Yuri on Ice, of course.

josmDate: Tuesday, 2017-01-03, 11:29 PM | Message # 123
Private
I just started watching 'watashi ga motete dousunda' yesterday. I'm really loving it so far, I feel all yaoi lovers can really relate to Serinuma!

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you watching?
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: