Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-19
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Get a Hold of This Yaoi Lovers! (Click it! Before you regret it!)
Get a Hold of This Yaoi Lovers!
Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Thursday, 2012-03-29, 6:57 PM | Message # 1
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Ok People! I have just found our something!

First sit down. Yesh please do so, cause you will be standing up anyways when you read this!

This Magazine Has announce something we all have been wanting to read.

You over there! *Points at one of you randomly that is not seating* SIT DOWN! xD *Clears throat* Ok, back to business.

You all know Shungiku Nakamura right? Well she is one of my favorite authors. If you do not know her, then please go and research her. Maybe you do not know her by name and just know her work. Like Junjou Romantica, or Hybrid Child and Sekaichi Hatsukoi and so on.

If You do then you know that there is a season for Junjou ROmantica and Sekaichi Hatsukoi. If you don't then...SHAME ON YOU! GO AND WATCH IT NOW! u.u Anyways!!! I love them soo much! They are awesome! I can't believe Tokyo Pop Closed down, taking Blu with them D< ut no worries! The anime is licensed in the USA and i can buy the DVDs! (for Junjou Season 1 i think only and its only licensed in subs, not dubbing it! YAY!)

SO you know how we all felt when season 2 of Junjou Romantica ended? Like...

I want more!
Or Give me Season 3 Bitch! or WHAT?! You just ended it like that!? SHAME ON YOU! Or NO! I Shall go and search for Petitions for season 3! Or If you do not make a season 3 then i shall curse you for life and you shall perish with your name only And so on.

And now!

Your(Our) Wishes have come true! Finally! 2 years after! (i think it ish @.@) They finally decided to do it!! YESH MOTHER EFERs I know How you feel! I was the same way!

See? I told you you were all gonna be standing up when you read it >D

Here are some exacts words from where I found the news so that you know i am not telling lies, or my heart would be crushed.

The May issue of Kadokawa's Asuka Ciel magazine is announcing on Friday that Shungiku Nakamura's Junjō Romantica boys-love manga has a new anime adaptation. Kadokawa's Ciel Trés Trés magazine had announced last month that a new anime from Nakamura in the works.

I know I am feeling reacted and already want to know when it comes out! Not long ago (a month or so) Viewfinder the Animix came out and i was soo happy :D this makes part of my life complete, now if only Crimson Spell and Totally Captive would be animated (even though TC is not a Manga but a Manhwa) it would finally be completed.

Now come people and wait for me for more news on the New upcoming Junju Romantica Season 3~

I shall be updating this as i get more news on it. >3

Dreaming about it already~
-Hibari-Tsuna-

freresDate: Thursday, 2012-10-11, 0:57 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Reader
I hope Nozomi Entertainment picks up the US distribution if the Japanese distributor doesn't decide to sell it in the US>

LucaEiriDate: Saturday, 2012-10-20, 4:42 PM | Message # 3
Private
-Is controlling myself from screaming out- Oh my god!! There's a season 3 for Junjou Romantica?? Omg! this is great news! I didn't know at all! you, admin-san, your thread is dated on march! I feel so behind on this news! Thank you very much for this news! -bows- I'm grateful to see this!

YaoiParadise

shimaDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-02, 6:13 AM | Message # 4
Private
whoa!? season 3 of junjou romantica!? i wanna say impossible, but it does come true!! Kyah Kyah

i'm totally outdated with this news as well, but i really hope the anime shows up this year!! totally waiting for that to air one day! OG

thanks for the great news!! L

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Get a Hold of This Yaoi Lovers! (Click it! Before you regret it!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: