Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-03-28
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Favorite Asian Movies
Favorite Asian Movies
lpgrangerDate: Saturday, 2012-01-07, 2:59 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
There wasn't a separate section for movies, so I put this in the drama section (hope that's okay).

What are some of your favorite asian movies?

I have so many. I can never really choose favorites. XD
For Japanese it would probably have to be Love*Com (Lovely Complex). I have watched it at least 30 times and sometimes twice in a row. I just can't get enough of it. I love the whole story. I love the actors. I love the anime and the manga as well.
For Korean it's between He Was Cool, My Tutor Friend and Antique.
I can't think of any c/tw movies atm.

domiDate: Tuesday, 2012-01-17, 3:31 PM | Message # 2
Private
so happy you opened it here. and they are good what you listed, but i just found the movie i love and could not get stop watching: Bichunmoo. at first i was just thinking a new historical anything, worth to see just once. but later i was captured by the world with full of complex characters and by the story, though ending sad, i am totally satisfied. i would suggest to anyone.

blubDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 4:55 PM | Message # 3
Private
I don't really watch too many asian drama movies. My favorites of the ones I have watched are Ip Man (1-3), 200 Pounds Beauty and 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant. Anything that has action or can make me laugh an always easy win my heart.

Message edited by blub - Sunday, 2012-02-19, 5:08 PM

MidoriDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 5:05 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
My favorite asian movie is etcetera! I can't really list them all in one post but a few that I can specially mention are "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Gajini", "My Amnesia Girl" :)

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

MietharulesDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 1:01 AM | Message # 5
Private
i dont really remember what movies... because for me dramas are more memorable. but if i think about it... hm, maybe antique bakery?

shimaDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 7:33 AM | Message # 6
Private
my most memorable asian movie for me, which also happens to be my favorite, is a japanese movie called sweet rain, starring kaneshiro takeshi. he's sooo handsome, and to hear him saying the japanese words (which i rarely hear) with his deep voice... L

i like it cause of the simple plot, yet it's pretty deep, and the dog's role as his bos. my my... its so cutttee!!! Kyah

KumikoDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 7:33 PM | Message # 7
Private
I love Korean films, I've seen them already so much that I cannot choose the best.
Recently watched My wife is a gangster (jopog Manure) recommend.

SesgarDate: Monday, 2013-04-22, 10:25 AM | Message # 8
Private
I've just watched a few Asian films but one of my favourites is "A moment to remember", I think its korean name is Nae meorisokui jiwoogae, in fact is my favourite one!!
I've also watched Maundy Thursday and I loved it!

lemmevitzDate: Wednesday, 2016-01-13, 3:00 AM | Message # 9
Private
Korean movies captivated me. I'm a bit biased for certain movies if my fav actors or actresses are starring in it. My fav movies are highway star, sassy girl, hello ghost, confession of a murder, my tutor friend.

alexsasa1983Date: Wednesday, 2016-02-17, 10:49 AM | Message # 10
Private
My favorite Asian film is Farewell My Concubine, and interestingly, I love the movie more than the book, because the film has a much more satisfying end. I recommend it widely.

nellymr19Date: Thursday, 2016-03-17, 0:37 AM | Message # 11
Private
my faves are  Ds

Korean movies:
-Old Boy
-A moment to remember
-A Werewolf Boy
-Jibeuro  Bs
- The heart

Japanese movies: 
-Kamisama no lu Toori
-Confession
-Battle Royale

Message edited by nellymr19 - Thursday, 2016-03-17, 0:54 AM

lastriie94Date: Monday, 2016-03-21, 8:15 PM | Message # 12
Private
My fav is 200 pound beauty and battle royale

yasumikogyaruDate: Saturday, 2016-07-09, 9:08 AM | Message # 13
Private
Sorry, I always seem to be unable to mention just one favourite. ohs
Does Hero (with Jet Li) count ? Or Tiger and Dragon (with Cho Yun Fat & Michelle Yoh) ? They were both a joy for the eyes to watch and had an interesting plot!
I agree with the already mentioned korean movies A Moment To RememberMy Tutor Friend, My Wife Is A Gangster and want to add Please Teach Me English (really funny!).

artisantibanartsDate: Sunday, 2017-07-23, 4:36 AM | Message # 14
Private
Group: Member
Ufff moon child it's one of the most for me it make me cry every time I watch it but after it comes a huge list of pretty ridiculous live actions xd I don't know why I love them oh... and the death note seres  gosh I could watch a marathon of those movies

Forum » Discussions » Drama » Favorite Asian Movies
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: