Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-19
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Favorite Dramas?
Favorite Dramas?
RoyalDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 6:50 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
I've watched many dramas ranging from C/K/J-Drama and others. BUT, I think my one most favorite drama would have to be Legend of the Snake Spirits. Kyah

I remember watching this when I was young, 10 years later I would rewatch it... and still love it! This drama is so wonderful. Awesome and good looking actors, BEAUTIFUL clothing, nice touch of fantasy and just the story is so ...Good. xD

I swear this is also the one drama that could still make me bawl my eyes out EVERY time I watch it. When it's a sad scene... Believe it would be a REALLY sad scene... BUT, the story is really what makes this drama so memorable and my favorite despite having watched it as a child. ^__^

What would be your favorite dramas and why? :D

Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 11:52 AM | Message # 2
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Well, i've only watched 1 and i'm watching another one. Fated To Love You has to be one of my favorites >.> well its the only one i've watched but i know that it will always be in my favorite!

lov2hateDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 4:58 PM | Message # 3
Private
haha just like ROYAL i have watch a LOT of C/K/J-Drama but my fav. is K-dramas, they always have good looking actors, i really liked K-dramas like; High Kick Through the Roof, Coffee Prince, My Lovely Sam Soon, o ya a really great site for k-drama is
http://www.dramafever.com/
if anyone is looking for one

IchigoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 2:20 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
I used to watch historical c-drama. xD lol.
Haha. Dragon Love(?) lol.
J-drama I'd actually finish watching is Gokusen. I think I'd finish it. lol. Cant remember.

bvanessaDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 11:54 AM | Message # 5
Private
I love K-drama, sometimes J-drama and T-drama. I prefer when it's romance and comedy like Goong, Hana kimi, Coffee prince, Hana yori dango, I'm beautiful and my favorite one is why why love. These series are really cute and funny. Kyah

Message edited by bvanessa - Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 11:54 AM

blindoniDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 3:35 PM | Message # 6
Private
I love K-drama sometime J-drama and T-drama like Coffee prince, Secret Garden, You're Beautiful and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. All these series are the best. HOHO

Miao-MiaoDate: Thursday, 2011-04-28, 9:08 AM | Message # 7
Private
My favourite drama is Bad Guy. Among the Korean drama that I have watched, Full House, Bad Love, My Girl, Winter Sonata, Cinderella's Stepsister and Shining Inheritance are the ones which stand out. As for J-drama, I still haven't finished watching One Litre of Tears.. shock

ArielDate: Monday, 2011-05-02, 11:34 PM | Message # 8
Private
I watched a lot of dramas from different genres. But my favorite is Coffe Prince... I love gender-bender and the romance between Go Eun Chan & Choi Han Kyul is "dramatic" but is very funny too yeah

crystaldeeDate: Wednesday, 2011-05-04, 1:53 PM | Message # 9
Private
Hum...my most fave drama is the one and only K-Drama FULL HOUSE ^^
Love the lightness of the story. Not too much for the antagonist character and in the end, the antagonist person become a nice one. My most perfect storyline ever!
Love the characters too....Bi [Rain] OG

erasableDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 0:07 AM | Message # 10
Private
My all time favorite was Devil Beside You. I have yet to see a better romantic bad boy male lead in a drama.

hinshihoushiDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 5:09 AM | Message # 11
Private
Have to say my favorite was Beautiful Life. Enjoyed Hanazakari no Kimi Tachi e, Oishii Puropozu and Mukodono 2003.

valeDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 6:03 AM | Message # 12
Private
My favourites dramas ever were Kimi wa pet and Nodame, I'm not really a fan of J-drama (I don't watch italian fiction too) but I have the manga and wanted to see how they were... Nodame with all that classic music was really fun. I tried to watch one about a female detective (she was a genius) and another one about an attorney (i don't even remember the titles shock ) but I literally lost them ...

Nino007Date: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 2:25 PM | Message # 13
Private
I don't really watch drama anymore. My favorite will always be Fated to Love You as well. I don't even remember how many times I cried during that show. I also really related to the girl.

juceDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 3:27 PM | Message # 14
Private
I prefer Korean dramas over Jdramas, yet their endings tend to suck ^^;
My favorite Kdrama is Three Dads and a mom, it's hilarious XD
For jdrama I like Gokusen and Kimi wa Petto ~Matsumoto Jun is a great actor Yay

tysia36Date: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 4:53 PM | Message # 15
Private
I prefer JDrama but sometimes I also watch K-dramas (some of them are also my favorites). But most of all I just love drama with Kimura Takuya like Gift, Hero, Pride, Engine, Change and Mr. Brain. His acting is just brilliant and usually the rest of the cast is good too and the music in most of them is just great :)

piratetrishDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 10:09 PM | Message # 16
Private
the best J-drama i saw was Gokusen but k-drama it has to be Boys Over Flowers. Even if it has caused a huge rift in my friendship with someone. They like the J-drama version better but there is something really charming about the Korean one.

swtlilaznDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 7:52 PM | Message # 17
Private
I more of a Korean Drama fan and i like basically any kdrama that has the genre Romance and Comedy. My top 3 dramas of all time is Goong, Secret Garden, and You're Beautiful. But there is this new drama that i am currently watching (Heartstring) and its sooooo good i recommend.

kameecookieDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 8:58 PM | Message # 18
Private
i prefer kdramas just because it has sooo much angst. plus i love them because there usually a ton of eye candy. NB hehe. right now my fav dramas are lie to me, city hunter, pasta, bad couple, hmm so many. i do like some taiwanese dramas such as drunken to love you, and fated to love you... smiling pasta etc. they are just cute to watch.

BluesakeDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 8:59 PM | Message # 19
Private
Group: Member
I have way to many favorite dramas. All from differect countries too. I'm a sucker for Historical Dramas. For Jdramas I would say anything with Kimura Takuya. Kdramas My lovely Sam soon, Jumong, Queen Seon Duek, Tdramas Devil Beside you and for Cdramas The condor Heroes and Chinese Paladin 3

YaoilovertashDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 0:12 AM | Message # 20
Private
If Natsume Yuujinchou counts as a drama, it's one of my favorite anime series that I'm watching right now. Another shounen-ai hinted drama series would Kyou Kara Maou.

StarlightDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 2:34 AM | Message # 21
Private
I grew up watching Korean Dramas so I have to say that they're deff my bias!! I Love The Legend, Goong, Full House, You're Beautiful, Winter Sonata, My Lovely Sam Soon, the list goes on and on. Currently I'm watching City Hunters and I just finished watching Miss Ripley!!

iamsoocoolDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-26, 2:57 AM | Message # 22
Private
For my favorite, romatically, I love love love "You're beautiful." the characters are so well together and it was a seriously fun watch, plus the dudes were hot!!!! cant complain there. But in terms of comedy, for sure it is Marrying teh mafia parts 2 and 3. They had me dying from laughing too hard. I watched it twice and still it got to me. If anything you have to watch them.

hunny2thebes2Date: Wednesday, 2011-07-27, 0:57 AM | Message # 23
Private
OOOhhhh this is gonna be a long list of dramas,
I'd start of with Princess Hours the fist and original one, I still haven't seen the second one and I refuse to so, cause it might ruin the original for me.
Meteor Garden/Boys over flowers in any language there all good too hard to chose form since some have better looking F4s, side stories and how they told the story line, so I like all of them.
Coffee Prince great and funny would have liked a better ending but still cute.
Bad Couple it's mainly for those who want something less teen craze like, great story like funny and dramatic you'll have both tears of laughter and saddness in this one.
Also has a glimps into the future type ending which I love to see in dramas.

DebsDate: Saturday, 2011-08-27, 9:17 AM | Message # 24
Private
I watched quite a few dramas, but some of my favourites are Gokusen, coffee prince, meteor garden, Mars and Hana yori dango.

NonameXPDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 0:25 AM | Message # 25
Private
You're Beautiful was a good Korean Drama I loved. 200 pound beauty was good. (name is a blur for 2nd one) And I'm watching Ouran High school host club currently. I'm so happy that they made it into a drama. Also love Bad Family, a Korean drama as well. em... I have more but no mind to remember.

Message edited by NonameXP - Sunday, 2011-08-28, 0:26 AM

glass_heartDate: Sunday, 2011-08-28, 6:31 AM | Message # 26
Private
My favourite (yes, there is a 'u', I'm from Australia) drama is Keizoku 2: Spec. It's a Japanese Crime Drama, totally recommended for any crime lovers! It stars Toda Erika and her character for the drama is very interesting and amusing to watch. There's going to be a special and a movie for the drama soon and i can't wait for it to be released =D

RaishaDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 1:39 AM | Message # 27
Private
my favorite is my girl with lee da hae ^^ it was my first korean drama, and it really made me fall in love with dramas~ the drama is such a perfect introduction to korean dramas so i really recommend it too! Kyah

NoctuleDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 9:53 AM | Message # 28
Private
Generally i prefer JDramas and among them i can pick Liar Game, Jotei, Kimi wa Petto, jeez i can continue this list for quite a while. Even though i think that in generall asian actors aren't that great but there are still goof dramas.

HanarashiDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 11:27 AM | Message # 29
Private
My favourites dramas are: Boys Before Flowers and Fated to Love You.

HatsuneMikuDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-02, 1:32 AM | Message # 30
Sergeant
I recently Got into Drama's Actually. It started out with reading Yankee-kun to Megane-chan manga. After that I heard they had a Drama so I figured I'd give it a shot and I feel inlove with it. After that I started watching more and more of it. Such as Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Your Beautiful, Hana Kimi, and so on.

Anyways to Answer your Question. Personal Taste is by far my Most Favorite Drama.

-Simo-Date: Saturday, 2011-11-05, 12:15 PM | Message # 31
Private
My favourites are defenetly "It started with a kiss" and "They kiss again", even if they're not great in technical stuff, they're still the best live action version of Itazura na Kiss, and that is my favourite manga.

tainanDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 10:34 PM | Message # 32
Private
Nodame Cantabile (one of my fav mangas too); Smile, You - a lovely family drama; Fated to Love You (fav drama ever!!!) Kyah and My Name is Kim Sam Soon! Clazziquai - She Is made me cry in every intro LOL

AmaterasuDate: Thursday, 2011-11-10, 3:20 PM | Message # 33
Private
I love chinese dramas (because i'm chinese xD) like fated to love you, autumn's concerto and more...i love also korean dramas like city hunter ^^ but i don't watch japanese dramas

harajunkoDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 1:03 AM | Message # 34
Private
At the moment, my favourite dramas are Warrior Baek Dong-soo and Scent of a Woman.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Warrior_Baek_Dong_Soo
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Scent_of_a_Woman
Both are of different genres but the plot is so well-developed that I can't help but be drawn to the storyline. Baek Dong-soo is of a historical genre that brings bromance to a whole new level. There's even a fansite for the two main male characters who are total opposite of each other!! NB
Whilst Scent of a Woman is of slow romance (my fav actress KIM SUN-AH!! from 'My Name Is Kim Sam Soon) and the turmoil of emotions is just so nerve-wrecking!! makes me wanna go watch again!!

PawynDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 3:42 PM | Message # 35
Private
Mainly watching K-drama. I like pretty much any Hong sisters ones (Delightful Girl Chun Hyang, My Girl, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, You're Beautiful), My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Coffee Prince, and so on!

autumgirlmzDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 0:06 AM | Message # 36
Private
my most favorite drama of all time issummer x summer. it is so funny and cute, i love it so much. the actors are very good and the plot is a great romance. i think you should try it though it is kind of hard to find, ive noticed.

chirparoDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 2:02 AM | Message # 37
Private
My very first crush with Jdrama is Nobuta wo produce. Aww it was sweet time. It was my first crush with Kamenashi too lol

VeraDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 7:19 PM | Message # 38
Private
I've only watched K-dramas, but half the time I can't even finish the series. I have the "second lead syndrome" where I tend get pissed at the heroine for not choosing the other guy :coughboysoverflowerscough: XD

Out of the ones I do finish, my all time favorite has to be Queen Seon Duk - I love the plots, characters-even the villains, and I guess you can call it a Bildungsroman and psychological battles type of story (I'm a sucker for those). Some others that I really like includes My Girl, Personal Taste, You're Beautiful, and Coffee Prince. T-Ups

Message edited by Vera - Sunday, 2012-01-01, 7:20 PM

lpgrangerDate: Saturday, 2012-01-07, 2:28 AM | Message # 39
Private
I love k/j/tw dramas and there aren't many that I've watched and haven't liked.
The ones that I've watched the most are My Name is Kim Sam Soon (k) and the tw drama It Started With a Kiss, as well as the sequel They Kiss Again. I've watched them each at least five times.
Other favorites include Gokusen series (j), Seigi no Mikata (j), Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (j), Seito Shokun! (j), Yasuko to Kenji (j), Secret Garden (k), Heartstrings (k), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (k), Playful Kiss (k), The Greatest Love (k), Golden Bride (k), Life is Beautiful (k 2010 drama), Scent of a Woman (k), Autumn's Concerto (tw), Hi My Sweetheart (tw)
and sooooooo many more XD

liahDate: Thursday, 2012-01-12, 5:20 AM | Message # 40
Private
So far...there are only two dramas that I love and unfortunately, they are pretty hard to find nowadays, even with the internet, they are HARD to find. The first is a trilogy of Shomuni. The second, Dragon & Tiger. There is no third because I haven't found yet a drama that would leave me with such an impact the first two did. K-dramas that had swept Asia (and the rest of the world) led by Winter Sonata never really caught my attention or fervent affection for that matter. The one that nearly made third was My Fair Princess (another trilogy TWDrama), but it didn't make the cut in my book because only the 1st season was the best and well-accomplished. The rest 2nd and 3rd, especially the 3rd is a bitter disappointment. Just thinking about it makes my heart bleed.

shnuppiDate: Friday, 2012-01-13, 12:02 PM | Message # 41
Private
man, these kinds of open ended questions make me feel so lost! lol

i have soooo many that i love and i can't name any one without saying that i like all the others too.

lately, k-dramas have become more popular, but i still prefer j-dramas. Most yaoi ones are good, except for the ones with bad endings D: And japanese actors are sooo good looking><

and i also watch hk-dramas, because i can understand the language. but those tend to be more serious and less drama-like. so less moe XD

KottieDate: Thursday, 2012-01-26, 11:34 AM | Message # 42
Private
At first my fav was Hana Yori Dango (jap) but later I watched Orthros no Inu (this plot is really intriguing and sad) and City Hunter (I watched all episodes in 3 days! from episode 4 I cried in all later ones, this was sad, lovely and some action!)

bakasoraDate: Saturday, 2012-01-28, 2:42 PM | Message # 43
Private
I always changing mind about favorite drama since new titles keep released, but my current favorite is korean drama "Secret Garden".
Hyun Bin is soooooo cool NB but also dork HOHO I'm fall in love with his character!
The story is light and a typical rich man loves poor girl story but something about Kim Joo Won reminds me of myself (part of the way of thinking to just go in a relationship that both know it will end with separating) and makes me love this drama!! and the best thing is of course it's a happy ending, which make me glad Bs

mistiknitDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-01, 8:21 AM | Message # 44
Private
as of now my favorites k-drama are ojakgyo brothers and brain. for ojakgyo brothers i like the romantic comedy theme of the drama i've always look forward about the scenes of hwang taebom and his wife. In brain it reminds me of house md and grey's anatomy. graduating from the medical field i can relate or understand some of the medical condition presented in the drama

Added (2012-02-01, 8:21 AM)
---------------------------------------------
i forgot to mention in j-drama i like gokusen. the adaptation of real life from the anime series is excellent and chosen actors fit the characters very well also hana kimi i liked it also. the comedic scenes there are the best i kept laughing all throughout

fujiyukiDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 11:13 PM | Message # 45
Private
I watch both Jdorama and K-Drama, but can't really say if there is one I prefer over the other one. Right now I am watching Lucky 7 with Matsumoto Jun. I do enjoy watching him act. Overall the series has been very interesting and I love the dynamic of the group from the detective agency. I also loved City Hunter which I watched recently. I was amazed how quickly the series got me hooked in. Normally I don't like action so much. But I loved the mixture of action, humour and romance in this one. I would definitely recommend it.

blubDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 4:51 PM | Message # 46
Private
I prefer to watch J or K-dramas. My favorite dramas are Hana Yori Dango (J), My Lovely Kim Sam Soon/My Name is Kim Sam Soon and Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang. The storylines are good and they're hilarious.

Movie drama-wise my favorites are 200lbs Beauty and 100 Days With Mr Arrogant.

Message edited by blub - Sunday, 2012-02-19, 5:10 PM

MidoriDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 5:02 AM | Message # 47
Lieutenant
I guess, "City Hunter", "Dream High" and "Gumiho"!
They are awesome :)

I love reading manga I love my mom~!

MietharulesDate: Thursday, 2012-04-12, 1:07 AM | Message # 48
Private
hm, i like any drama as long as its funny, like what i watched last time: lie to me. now i am watching rooftop prince because its funny too.

erasableDate: Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 1:25 AM | Message # 49
Private
My favorite drama is Moon embracing the Sun. It's very complex and touching :3 I've been looking for more films with the same male lead. He's very handsome. L

Message edited by erasable - Tuesday, 2012-10-16, 1:26 AM

SesgarDate: Sunday, 2013-04-21, 7:37 AM | Message # 50
Private
Hi!!
My favourite drama is My girl. I love the characters and the relationship between the two main characters. It is also very funny.
Recently I'm watching I do I do and I also like it a lot. I throughly recommend them!
What do you think about them??

Forum » Discussions » Drama » Favorite Dramas?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: