Welcome, Guest!
Thursday, 2024-04-25
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Request » Projects (Request Projects That You Would Like To See Us Scan.)
Projects
Hibari-Tsuna-4-everDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-27, 0:23 AM | Message # 1
Yaoi Lover
Group: Administrator
Here, You can post projects that you want us to pick up. Any Genre you want.

Only condition that I put is that you:

1. Give us the info, like how we put it in the website.

2. Give us raws that are AT LEAST Medium Quality.

After that, we well see what the admins decide. If the projects get accepted, it will be make into a poll, along with other projects that were accepted and the most popular one will get scan.

momokoDate: Friday, 2011-07-08, 12:03 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Reader
i would like to request "die or like me" by hwang me ri it's a really wonderful and interesting story that has everything

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4289

but i don't have the raws but i think they are available on the internet and eclipse scans has dropped this manga so they should have it too

Added (2011-07-08, 12:03 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i would also like to request this incredible manga "Kindan - Sono Ude no Naka no Tengoku" the other volumes have been done but this last one has not been scanlated ad i would looooovee too see this last volume be done i am really craving to see this manga finished.

(but i have to say that i do't have any raws but this manga is really popular and there should be raws available on the net or by the previous scanlaters)

Forum » Announcements » Request » Projects (Request Projects That You Would Like To See Us Scan.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: