Welcome, Guest!
Monday, 2024-05-06
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Good day friends (Jokerz's Introduction)
Good day friends
JokerzHunterDate: Sunday, 2011-07-24, 2:07 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Hi I'm Will and I would like to introduce myself to everyone that visits this forum. I am a new cleaner for this scanlation group and will try to do my job as best as possible so that I can help out the rest of the staff and to help provide manga/manhwa so that the readers can enjoy.

I currently live in the island of Puerto Rico, my age is 16 will turn 17 soon. During my 16 years of live, I have loved anime since as long as I can remember, started reading manga later in life and fell in love with it. My favorite manga is Rave Master, and I like almost everything else. Would love to meet other people here who share the same interests as me. Well I wanted to write more but I don't have much time so that is all for now. To everyone who read this thank you very much, Goodbye. bye

PandoraDate: Sunday, 2011-07-24, 11:59 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Administrator
Rave Master? Awesome manga. I never finished it DX i ran out of the actual books from the school libaray and the copies i found were disorganized DX i hate that the most~

Have you read Fairy tail?

JokerzHunterDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 0:15 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Member
I suggest that you finish it, it was great! I think that mangafox still has it.
Yes Fairy tail is pretty damn good, this latest chapter was nice. If I had to pick, that guy would probably be my favorite author. Both series that I read from him have been amazing, the story is pretty interesting and the art is as perfect as ever. Do you know if there is any other manga made by him?

PandoraDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 0:46 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Administrator
i think there are a few others but i can't think of them *trying to remember*

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Good day friends (Jokerz's Introduction)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: