Welcome, Guest!
Monday, 2024-05-06
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello! (Hi, name is Riku Hatori)
Hello!
Riku-HatoriDate: Sunday, 2013-01-20, 10:28 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Hi I'm Riku Hatori in case you've never met him before. XD

So you probably expect me to be nice, girlie-like, handsome boy. T-Ups If you thought that then that would be a pretty good miracle for me. HOHO I'm nothing like that and I'm not giving any details on any of that. Infer on what I post.

Anyhow, off of that topic, I am the newest cleaner for Sweet Indulgent and I am also training/working at Friendship Scanlation. Why at FS and not here? Because I don't have skype and don't ask me to skype you. I'm sorry.

shock Now on to the scary topic: what the heck I like? Short answer is fruits, manga, manhwa, gender-bender, anime, writing, drawing, and did I mention fruits? L

For now, I guess that's it. bye Yay Off to my Shinigami!!!

Added (2013-01-20, 10:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Eto... ano... shock i have a feeling of never showing up again after this... possibly... maybe...  its not that i dont want to work...

but with no more computer access (it died) i cannot work or become in constant contact... if i do appear again (by chance i get a new computer) it will be as a mere fan.
ano... im sorry for any inconviences oh, and tell friendship scans if you want to. i aint going there to say this.

i cant really say good bye happily though... i guess its cuz i was extraordinarily happy when working and chatting, giving me a whole different experience. one illprobably carry in my heart

In the name of Shinigami
I shall be me and nobody else
and cause a little mischeif along the way
but obey my masters without a question.
~Riku Hatori~

Message edited by Riku-Hatori - Thursday, 2012-10-04, 8:31 PM

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hello! (Hi, name is Riku Hatori)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: