Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-26
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » Haru wo Daite Ita (春を抱いていた OMNIBUS ED.)
Haru wo Daite Ita
amethysDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 4:59 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Reader
I have no idea how many of you have already read about it on ANN, but apparently there will be an omnibus edition of the manga coming up in April 2013! Gosh this is so exciting! I really hope Sensei will have a full recovery from her operation soon!!
L

KumikoDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 12:02 PM | Message # 2
Private
And will be printed, not only in digital form. I prefer that way, I like the smell of ink.

amethysDate: Sunday, 2012-10-14, 1:39 PM | Message # 3
Private
Quote (Kumiko)
I like the smell of ink.

YESH! Nothing quite like a good old book, paper in your hand, the smell of ink tickling your nose ... Ds
Gnnnnnnnh I know why I study literature!

Moon-AngelicaDate: Saturday, 2012-11-03, 11:57 PM | Message # 4
Private
I have to say I'm looking forward to this. I never got a chance to get a copy of the last time it was released in English.

shimaDate: Wednesday, 2013-01-02, 5:26 AM | Message # 5
Private
it's already a great news that haru wo daiteita will be reprinted, but there's the omnibus version!? Kyah Kyah

now, despite the printed version, i think i'll buy the digital version. i lack the space to fit in more books... TT^TT

rcassidyDate: Sunday, 2013-01-27, 0:39 AM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Member
I like her work but that was such a long arc.

nakaraDate: Tuesday, 2013-03-26, 12:40 PM | Message # 7
Private
I still hope that somebody will make a full anime of this so HOT manga....they did a short OVA, but I think the story is very long and a full anime can be the right solution to show it. The plot is very original and the pictures rich of details, so should be a great opportunity to create a ful anime. In italy this story is published by a bookpress really really really slow, so I won't read the end so soon=(

xanthenicoleDate: Sunday, 2016-01-10, 1:32 PM | Message # 8
Private
I am so incredibly happy that Haru wo Daiteta has resumed.  It is by far my favorite yaoi manga. It was my first yaoi title to read and I immediately fell in love with it--the story of Iwaki and Katou and yaoi as a genre.  Since then I have followed this series for years and was devastated when the whole copyright thing happened and sensei quit the series.  I literally cried!  That is how much I love this series.  It has been a joy and fulfillment to watch this couple grow and change both as a couple and as professionals.  Years ago I dreamed of becoming an actress.  So, there is a lot that I have related to in their experiences over the years.  If one hasn't read this series, I highly recommend it.  I don't care if the arcs are long or short or even if sensei used poses from magazines for Iwaki and Katou.  I love her art and her story.  To each their own, but for me this is top of my list.

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » Haru wo Daite Ita (春を抱いていた OMNIBUS ED.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: