Welcome, Guest!
Friday, 2024-04-26
Please check the donation page for more information.
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » First manga/manhwa that made you cry?
First manga/manhwa that made you cry?
hotscansDate: Sunday, 2016-02-28, 7:06 AM | Message # 51
Private
Group: Reader
Well... Actually, I haven't cried so many times with mangas, but the first time (I think) I cried, was when I was reading a summary (YES, A SUMMARY) of the manga volume of Rurouni Kenshin. The 24th. It was when Kenshin was fighting with someone of this past, and that person tried to make him suffer, and he did something, and kenshin was crying... and I was crying, because I loooove Kenshin...
:shock:
At that time, I was trying to download the manga with eMule hahaha those were the golden years hahahaha

Meko.

Message edited by hotscans - Sunday, 2016-02-28, 7:06 AM

kamuiluluDate: Tuesday, 2016-07-05, 11:28 PM | Message # 52
Private
that place goes to nabari no ou T^T every single time i read that manga is always the same
but i want to mention other mangas that made me cry, like, hana no miyako de ....this is more like a side story to the hana no mizo shiru series but it made my heart ache a lot, i never expected that to be the story of the professor and misaki's grandfather.....oh and also ZE and 07Ghost

ahhaDate: Wednesday, 2016-07-06, 5:51 AM | Message # 53
Private
It was akuma no ororon.Beautiful tragic storya bout pure love and sacrifice . I was crying in 5 volume knew that all will be bad but still hoping for happy ending T_T

hanamisweet08Date: Thursday, 2016-07-07, 5:39 AM | Message # 54
Private
Nice question! It has been a very huge time ago... maybe ages! xD
But if I remember correctly the first manga I read was Yami no Matsuei by Yoko Matsushita-sensei, a great story and I remember it with a big sadness because it is unfinished.. T^T.

The first manhwa I've read was You're so cool! by Young-hee Lee-sensei a lovely one! ^^

vane20_06_99Date: Thursday, 2016-11-24, 2:22 PM | Message # 55
Private
If i recall correctly, I think it was Hana to Akuma... I cried like a baby in the last chapter. I read all the manga in two days, in english, that's why i lingered a little. In that time, i was still practicing my english so it was interesting to see myself searching for new vocabulary xd. I can ay now that i know my english, and that that is the reason why im here, posting and sharing my thoughts *.*

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manhwa » First manga/manhwa that made you cry?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: